>people claiming to live there/have visited
Either paid government actors or misled into thinking they were in Montana
Montana is a psyop, wake the fuck up.

It exist tho. I went there.

*Laughs in Wyoming.*

fuck off back to the hole where you came from Alex jones/trumptard idiot

this is false
you went through idaho wyoming and north dakota

try again skippy...here right now...after 6 weeks of hot hazy smoke its now cold as fuck for still being summer

Shilling is real

See for urself. Rent a car. Take the 90, 94, or 15. See the country you live in

I know that feel bro. From Germany myself and there's still people whoe think/claim/believe they have been to Bielefeld (which as we all know, does not exist)

there's ignorant people in every country what a surprise.

So is Wyoming at the canada border or is there just a big empty space between them?

Google:
Bielefeld does not exist

Im from Finland and one time i italy i met americans who thought Finland was a made up country where santa lives, they even argued against me.

Where in MT? Billings here.

I live in America, Americans are that dumb, no surprises here.

Its really just idaho and wyoming.

hyvää työtä USA

so, does glasgow exist after all? its just in wyoming?

So, what you're saying is, the land that is typically marked as Wyoming is still there. The locales and landmarks exist, but that Wyoming, as a state/concept, is a hoax?

Anyone claiming to be from Montana is either a paid government actor or really just in wyoming or idaho.

>Motana
doesn't exist, true, what are you trying to prove?

Bigfork Montana reporting in. We wish the rest of you lower 47 fucks would forget about us too so you wouldn't crowd us in the summer. Bring on winter.

that does not answer the question at all, im talking about glasgow, is it not real at all or is it just in wyoming?

I drove through Montana many times. Picked up onions there. Hit a deer there. It's real, but not all it's cracked up to be.
Most notable feature of the place is the steam vents you find in the highway median. Pretty trippy to realize you're driving over a massive volcano.

Do you have any proof it exists?

See

Any response?

no? im asking if its real, are you stupid or something?

No. Montana is real and you are a larping cunt.

Bozangles

I like Bozeman. Pretty gentrified... Too cold for me, though.

It's true. I went on a cross-country motorcycle trip (which was fucking awesome) passed through Montana. Nothing there! Just grass, trees, mountains. Stopped at a gas station. It was clearly a fake gas station, with actors employed by the government pretending to work there.

tl/dr fake state, saw it myself.

*$.050 has been deposited in your account*

silly amerifags, you dont even know what cold is.

it routinely gets to -20 to -30f which is pretty fucking cold.

how much is that in celsius?

Proof is in the post

>One burger has been deposited into your account

Faked image

I taught Glasgow was in Scotland.

-35c

>745841412
Other Bozemanite here. Can confirm on its gentrification. Even the newest taco bell is super fancy.

Stop stealing Garfield's Wyoming gimmick