Christianity is corrupted religion. Christianity adverts cuckoldry meanwhile Islam advocates men to be alpha

Christianity is corrupted religion. Christianity adverts cuckoldry meanwhile Islam advocates men to be alpha.
Christian countries are weak. Muslims are causing MASSIVE amount of butthurt around christians.
So Sup Forums what are you?
A cuck or
Alpha?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kqFZxNCO9SE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ISIS pls go

Both are Jew slave religions no matter how you spin it.

I'm a practising agnotist, which makes me like omega or something.

>Relgion
>Alpha

Pick one

whatever i am i thank god everyday that I'm not a beard faggot who is into preteen goats.

>Christian countries are weak.

Yet somehow they dominate muslim countries. How come?

>meanwhile Islam advocates men to stalk and rape children

It's so alpha to target children. Truely Islam will save Europe with its dependence on European's welfare.

>Hey guys, I'm a Muslim!
>Calls Yeshua, a revered prophet in Islam, a son of a whore

hmmmm

cool story buddha.

Can you show me a country that prosperous (not a shithole) because of muslim faith is dominant there(no oil)?

>Ali

Get out of here, Rafidi swine.

Jesus is the most honored person in the Quran. You don't fool anyone with such a blatantly bait post, save the idiots.

Germany

Muhammad was a crossdresser and a phedophile, at least Jesus was a hippie, not a faggot.

One is white...

>mohammed
>alpha
how can an alpha burn in hell for all eternity?

also the quran literally recommends that you read the bible for guidance, but the bible recommends that you don't read the quran. talk about a true cucked religion

>The Bible is the true word of God
>white women are more attractive

One of them has a clit

Not dominant (up to 50%=dominant)
Why does islam bring destruction whereever it spreads?

The one on the right probably obtained that weapon illegally, with the intention to kill someone.

>insults jesus and mary
oy vey i wonder who could be behind this post...

turn the other cheek just means to give two chances, the third time retaliate with god on oyur back. redemption comes to those who realize right from wrong.

One is an agressor, the other is a defender

One probably smells like roses, the other like a soiled orangutan.

Islam is a shitty cover for Arab nationalism. I don't support low IQ sand people.

Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.

youtube.com/watch?v=kqFZxNCO9SE

Oh shit you are right
I guess I am #HungryforKasich now

Honestly ISIS is so fucking uncucked. I am not surprised that Sunnis support them, especially considering the persecution they face by the hands of the Iranian proxies in Iraq and Syria.

This. Islam is literally Arab supremacism masquerading as a religion, that's why Muslims are supposed to read the Quran in Arabic even if they're not Arabs. That's Arab supremacism!

>Flag
I'm not saying you are wrong, I am just saying you are the first person to do this in this thread.

This will trigger pol.