How is this ugly cunt fucking her, and he’s 11 years older than her. She must have serious daddy issues

How is this ugly cunt fucking her, and he’s 11 years older than her. She must have serious daddy issues.

???
she aint no 10/10

and i dont even know who she is
but that outfit is stupid too
saggy ass titty

why would you be proud to walk beside that ?
looks like a even couple

Boobs almost falling down to her waist. EEWWW !

He's 30 she's 19 she's the rich one to

>she's the rich one to
We know who'se making the sacrifice in THAT relationship.

most girls that age are into older guys

>i dont even know who she is

???

Wtf, she looks like she could be his mom except for those slutty clothes

She is a bargain barrel spic you pick up in a Home Depot parking lot. You act like she is settling? Im thinking more like blonde dude could have done WAY better

Exactly what I was thinking. For as young as she looks those tits are sagging badly. She is going to look like one of those African village women with tits below her waist by the time she is 40

They are about half way there and she is only 19... you might be right about 40. Still no idea who the fuck it is though

Is she not the one blaming Hollywood and for only promoting women as sex objects?
And thats how she dresses on her free time?

Talk about double standards ...

lmao you think a celebrity with vast amounts of money and easy access to the best plastic surgeons in the world would let that happen to her tits?

shes a run of the mill thot who just happens to have a lot of money.

She used to be so cute and now she's just a trashy whore.

Nothing wrong with -some- sag, like in this case. Flop those big titties. But she's dressed like a ho, so you shouldn't be surprised to see her with anyone really.

Considering she looks like a spic, isnt fit at all, dresses like a slob, and has flapjack tits at 19, I somehow doubt she would do much other than think "Im old and no one pays attention to me anymore, I think Ill get 38 DDD implants"

BTW, is this a troll topic? Who the fuck is the sloot?

>I think Ill get 38 DDD implants
Nigga, that is her post-breast-reduction.

also could really benefit from regular bra use..

Ugly date ugly you mong

Easy - his dick soft is bigger than your dick hard.

Trips of truth

Bad shop.

And you date nobody.

She had a breast reduction you fucking retarded faggot.

I date your mom

Make that joke after you've been on even one date in your life.

>his dick soft is bigger
why would she want a soft dick?

>I date your mom
good. i'm glad she's getting laid.