Please do not dream of coming to America. It is the world's worst country...

Please do not dream of coming to America. It is the world's worst country. Living in Moldova or Somalia would probably be better.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uu_RnRk7iBk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice try.

I'm coming anyway.

Agreed, fuck this shit country

>t. fuck off we are full

you are not fooling anyone

Let me guess, you live in NJ/NY/Cali?

I cry myself to sleep every night. I wish I was a Middle East Muslim so I could escape to Germany.

I'm not falling for your tricks. I'm coming to steal your job and pull a Fernando Martínez on your black qt's.

>pull a Fernando Martínez on your black qt's.
We can send you some. A lot have STDs though.

Awesome! Visiting, or living?

Planned to visit and maybe doing the Greencard lottery.

> We can send you some.
Awesome! Please ship them to:

Martínez, Fernando
Avenida de la Siesta, 21
E-68002 Somosblancos, Spain

Sounds pretty darn good! I definitely hope that you enjoy your time here.

america isnt a country

oh fuck off. Everyone learns to call the USA, America. It is ubiquitous with the USA and to deny that is to deny common sense.

For some reason South Americans are really butthurt about that, I don't understand why.
I almost never hear Canadians or even Mexicans complaining about the nickname "America".
Either way, nobody says just "America" for a continent and "American" for any other country because that's simply too vague unless you're using it as a nickname.

If the post was sarcastic then not thanks

That wouldn't even be a question if your country had a name

>move to western Europe
>get thrown in prison for making a paki joke

>move to east Asia
>die of lung cancer from smog in six weeks

>move to Latin America
>can't own guns

America has some big problems, but I would still rather live here than anywhere else.

It really is awful
Please do not come here, only we deserve to suffer in this hellhole.

I agree, the USA is so awful. It would be a real shame if any immigrants who are left-wing came to this evil, racist shithole. That's right, left-wingers, don't come here! Go to Europe! And I'd advise any of my fellow left-wing Americans to do the same.

NO IT'S NOT!!!
You live in the land of freedome and opportunity and you still complain? I wish I was born there and you just sit over there and ""suffer"".
I just hope that you are a troll.

>>move to Latin America
>>can't own guns
You´d have some other things to care about if you move here

Hello Colombia.

Y-yeah. Our country is ful- shit too!

ABSOLUTELY HATE THE USA CAUSE I CAN'T BE A WORTHLESS NEET AND GET BENEFITS WITHOUT HAVING TO DO A LITTLE BIT OF WORK

ITT: americans try to keep out foreigners

youtube.com/watch?v=uu_RnRk7iBk

canada is even worse m8.

this place is awful, I really would rather live in syria but what can you do. Anyone planning on moving to canada reading this take this as a warning to NOT COME

Hello Colombia.

Visit the poorest cities if you want to see real America.

>move to Latin America
>can't own guns
wrong

dont move here though

This. I literally cry myself to sleep every night thinking about how awful it is in this country, and how much better it would be if I lived in a place like Europe or South America. The fucking white racists have taken over this country. It's already falling into shambles. Whatever you do, don't come here.

Can you own guns?

i cant believe i for once agreed with a burger but yes
inb4 a school shooting, being black killed by a cop, being fat dying of fat, being white and cuckolded/ cheated on while serving Muhhhrikka abroad as the evil empire etc. etc.

also literal juice bitch

You're basing your view off movies, it's not like that.
You need to stay far away, very far away. For your own sake, do NOT come here.

I know the movies are bullshit but I'm still coming if I have the opportunity

Quads of truth. Please don't come here foreigners.

I was just shot on my way to Walmart. God damn this hellhole.

I'm going to Alabama at this summer

So macaco isn't food.

>Alabama
Odd choice desu.

Russia? son, this is AMERICA, Here we speak AMERICAN, not your commie bullshit, also go back to your communist hellhole afterwards, ain't no commies in my sweet alabama yes
dog bless

Did anybody else hear about that strain of Ebola that only targets foreigners? It was awful and terrifying. If I was a foreigner I'd never ever come to the US ever.

Fun fact: All of the self-hating Americans ITT are either trolls or proxyfags.

I know, Alabama isn't the preferable state for average Russian, but it is my opportunity to get qualification job in US laboratory

hmm delicia

Did you see the Top Gear episode? Do you want to see how long you can last in a hick town?

the south is good but jesus christ alabama is shit man what are you doing.

If I was born anywhere but the U.S. I would be terrified at the idea of anyone moving to this country.
Stay away, foreigners. For your own good.

This is accurate, much as I hate to admit it. For once the paki is right.

Whereabouts in bama are you headed?

C'mon why you can't cheer me up? I don't able be molecular biologist in Russia anymore. I think only about nice things like sex with black girls or fast food (Chick-fill a, Taco Bell, etc.)

why the fuck would I go to Amerilard when Canada is right above?

>Whereabouts in bama are you headed?
UAB

uma delicia...

Where the fuck do I go now?

Exactly. I hope some of your fellow Mexicans wake up to the fact that only Canada can provide adequate shelter for them, not AmeriKKKa run by Grand Wizard Donald Blumpfo

No, really. Canada is literally better than the US in every way.
I don't know why dumb wetbacks want to stay in the US.
Hell, fucking Canada doesn't even ask us for Visa.

Why haven't they fucked off from California then? Honest question.

Because there's jobs around that nobody wants to take.