What's a more rigged match than this?

What's a more rigged match than this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nVETYCRPwIs
youtube.com/watch?v=9bBns6ZUn0U
independent.co.uk/sport/football/european/referee-tom-henning-ovrebo-admits-mistakes-in-chelseas-champions-league-semi-final-with-barcelona-7657154.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shoo

youtube.com/watch?v=nVETYCRPwIs

you have to go back

There's no such thing as a rigged match so nothing

Any Real Madrid match.

Argentina - Peru 1978
Germany - Austria 1982
South Korea - Portugal, Italy and Spain 2002
Sweden - Denmark 2004
Spain - Chile 2010

>Sweden - Denmark 2004

youtube.com/watch?v=9bBns6ZUn0U

Spain Chile 2010?

Both teams would advance to the next round if Spain won by 1 goal difference. Go watch the last 30 minutes of that game.

We were really the worst world champions of all time. Including Italy in '34.

>still bitching about that nearly 40 years later

Pretty much every South Korea game in 02 was a joke

>falta normal
>carrinho por trás

The penalty against Nerman could have gone either way, and it did seeing as the refs had different opinions at first. The second penalty was bullshit, blatant dive by suarez. But lets not act like other teams don't do it either. Besides, Refball can only do so much for you. How bad must you be to give up THAT MANY GOALS? Aside the free kick and two penalties, they gave up 3 other goals including an own goal. And this was after they had score the away goal...

Muh Refball is the only excuse people can use when they see this level of incompetence.

independent.co.uk/sport/football/european/referee-tom-henning-ovrebo-admits-mistakes-in-chelseas-champions-league-semi-final-with-barcelona-7657154.html

This 2bh also any real Madrid draw is rigged too.watch them get Leicester or sevilla next round. While barca gets bayern. Then real Madrid gets man city in semis and barca gets dortmund.

Madrid have skipped their way to the finals 2 years in a row now. And it's going to happen again this year.

> man city
That's a weird way to spell Porto.

>10 minutos de jogo
>provavelmente a primeira falta do cara
>nem foi por cima da bola
>claramente disputando a bola
>1981
Amarelo no máximo.

Am I the only one who had complete faith in Barca turning the tie around at Camp Nou but not in the surprising manner they did yesterday?

I thought they'd go 3-0 up but get the third late on and stay there.

Once it was 3-0 in the first half I had no doubt they'd win somehow.

He's right though

Was 90% sure of it and I'm not even barca bandwagoner

has already been explained m8