youtube.com/watch?v=lmSBSwDLyVI
youtube.com/watch?v=6UpXjBOBQB8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump, I want to listen to good music

A discord should be made

that's one of their worst though

starting this. thanks bud

youtube.com/watch?v=dYOn7aqyGJ8

Not to me. After listening to all their album, it's my favorite. I'm dreaming like crazy when listening to it.

>Implying GY!BE has a worst album
Well, maybe Asunder...

Ok Computer

mah nigga

Children Of Bodom is like take classic music and fuck it with electric guitars. This is the album of more classic music influence (In my opinion). Alexi Laiho is a fucking god.

Jellyfish-Spilt Milk

youtube.com/watch?v=GzJA1xQxTCU

GYBE were gonna play here in Mexico City on saturday and that shit was cancelled, goddamnit

You guys JUST had an earthquake. GYBE would've made another one.

youtube.com/watch?v=KFah8Wk9Dy4&t=6s ree

yes!

this and worthless off gravebloom, also tactical nuke

fukkin medle

Which is worse, this or the coming wall?

this

soundcloud.com/user-194731489/waveatmetest/s-5VtmO

no but for reals, probably anything from eyedea and abilities.

Also eyedeas solo stuff. Anything rhymesayers.

king capital this december boys

Good stuff

This because the wall will be crossed by whoever wants to cross it or they will die trying. Personally if I were to emigrate from this country (which I want to) it would be by legal means and I'm not in immediate risk of starvation or threat of organized crime, thankfully.

The efforts to take supplies to affected people and saving survivors from rubble and all that stuff is what's more urgent at this moment. Still, according to the news it's only about 10 ish people who are still trapped in the destroyed buildings who have any hope of making it out alive

GYBE would've been awesome tho, I hope they come at a later date

I had the chance to watch a GYBE concert once, it was insanely loud but I loved it. My ears were dead for days after that. Hope they'll be back to Mexico bro

Who's going to develop Mexico, if all of you emigrate? Or any third world country for that matter? Are you implying that white man's burden is real after all?

Looks like Goatse to me

Nahh.
It's fully decent.
Their new album is also fully decent.

This isn't my favourite album, but it's a fucking decent album regardless.
youtube.com/watch?v=lmSBSwDLyVI

Favorite chillwave album

easy faggot

This was terrible.

Gay.

It's actually the opposite of terrible, and is hailed as a standard for modern avant-garde music.

Lame.

yeah user im really want to emigrite to your shitty country

It's their best nigga

I'm not even from the US.

Anti Christ Super Star is better

I'm not sure what this image is supposed to convey, but I just want you to know that it's okay to be wrong.

Skip to 16:04. Anybody that has a modicum of appreciation for good composition in music will appreciate this, and the rest of the record.

That's because he had John 5. Interesting the quality dropped when he left...

XXXTENTACION-17
A lot of people hate on him (wich is understandable)
But this album is damm good

I'm really trying to give it a chance user.
It's not working.

>it's okay to be wrong

shit.

I can't do it any longer man.
I'm sorry, I tried.

great comeback album by them. I haven't liked their stuff since Wormwood. I perfer the Continent the best.

I never mentioned white people. I personally don't focus on that because mexican society doesn't really work around that, I personally focus on social systems and see Mexico as a lost cause at the moment. Meaning there's a better living for me doing the same shit I do here but in a different country like Canada or somewhere in Europe

So who's going to develop Mexico if not you? Whose responsibility is it?

you mean amnesiac

Mah Nigga

I'm not the guy you're talking to but The United States was made by people who wanted to get the fuck out of their own country to have a better chance somewhere else.
Lets be realistic here.

That doesn't answer the question. People with the same attitude are now destroying Europe. It's not sustainable thinking.

>destroying Europe

Europe has been looking a hell of a lot better than the US has the past 17 years.

When Europe is half as dangerous or poorly run as the US currently is, then you might have a point.
But as of right now, it's not and you don't.

Post links

i like it because it is interesting

Do your research.

Google exist.

And if nothing changes over here, you'll look much better for the rest of human history.

That time is already here. Wait a moment and you'll start to see civilizations fall.

Mein neger

sometimes it is better to hear an "user select" on a few of these albums tbh some lack consistancy.

mah nigga

Mein Neger

youtube.com/watch?v=6UpXjBOBQB8

NAH

Good posts!

No way newfag. You should use something other than jewtube anyways

>Thaswhamtalkinbout

I was hoping someone beat me to posting this

I AM the guy you're talking to.
So the type of thinking you have is healthy for a country, and that's cool, unfortunately in my country the general idea is "every man for himself" (unless something like the earthquake happens, where it's really visible where and how to help).
So when it's less clear that you're fucking with people, like politicians just being corrupt and signig a paper, that's where the big fuckery comes from.
It's a really tight system and it's hard to explain (that's why I like The Wire, it manages to show a city's innerworkings) but basically, in people's minds, helping the country as a whole isn't really a thing that can be imagined and accomplished. "I am already fucked so I gotta look after myself and my family". That's why some turn to crime, that's why some run and emmigrate, and that's why others take to politics to benefit themselves.
These things are institutionalized and will be very difficult to change. And I don't see how I or everybody I know together, would be able to change it.
The system works against you, the criminals want your money and kill you, the politicians threaten and kill anybody who gets in their way, the best people, the goodwilling people, prefer to stay out of trouble because they don't want to lose their families and lives.