What's the most disgusting things you've done to satisfy your fetishes?

What's the most disgusting things you've done to satisfy your fetishes?

1. I've ordered pee from a girl online and poured it on myself.
2. I've took snotty tissues out of the trash can from a girl I worked with who was sick and jerked off in the bathroom using her snot as lube.
3. Probably the weirdest, but stay with me. Was outside on lunch eating beef jerky and a cute girl I worked with was smoking and kept spitting every few minutes and ended up leaving a big puddle of spit after she went back to work. I made sure no one was around and started dipping my beef jerky in her spit and eating them.

Seek professional help immediately.

Why you so gross? What could you possible get out of eating soggy spit beef jerky? Also how often do you get sick?

Come on man, everyone has done weird shit...I mean people steal panties and post them on here all the time.

nia u fuked up

What you do is way beyond just being a fetish. You sir, are mentally ill and just all around fucked up.

I thought you people would accept me.

I accept you OP. You're just have a brain disease.

Am I high?

Wait til you get an STD from putting dirty fluids in your body you absolute degenerate

OP, you are accepted, but kinda like how a mentally challenged kid gets accepted in the Special Olympics. You just kinda meet the criteria.

1. sniff my moms panties/vibrator
2. rub my moms inner thighs and rub my dick on her ass
3. sniff/jack off with used maxipads/tampons
4. smelling freshly used tampon from coworker
5. molested my little brother and got him to fuck my ass and licked his tiny butthole
6. fuck dogs/ pupper licking my dick
7. felt up a 2yo g puss

gg OP, you're just deviant enough for me to like you

Woah, how do you get away with #2? Asking for a friend.

just the normal shit bros. incest beast ped

ive also pooped in my hand and jacked off but im worried about uti

You guys just don't know sexual pleasure until you've eaten beef jerky covered in a girls spit.

This

giving her a foot massage, worked up her legs. she was wearing a short night gown and i was tryna get a look of her puss. i turned her on a bit and even asked her if it felt good when i rubbed her inner thighs. i worked my way to her pussy and she actually orgasmed just by teasing around her

my cock was throbbing and i even gave my her a kiss and she felt my cock poke her puss

closest ive got to getting mommy puss. it was hard to not just go down on her

i really turned her on because i did this infront of my dad. it looked like a massage but i was really working at her cunt

Any chance we could get a pic of the girl?

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Damn, quads...

this is the only reason i feel safe saying this shit

i guarantee this is all true i am a sick fag

i really enjoyed getting my brothers big cock fucking me in the gay butthole from ages 12 to 19

i started licking his hairless ass when he was like 10

This

show boipucci

I used to get a jolly off by cumming on the toothbrushes of girls who friendzoned me. Then we'd hang out as friends I'd be at half last when I saw them brushing their teeth. Then I'd excuse myself to their bathroom, and repeat the process.

Sorry, I meant half mast. Like a rising erection

1) it was pee from a guy pretending to be a girl. Congratulations, you are faggot.

You're a sick fuck.

It is ok, I accept you

I used to sniff panties of a friend of my mom's when I was like 13, and also her daughter's (she's 4 years younger than me) and also rub my dick on 'em
>faggot
>sick fuck
Do you even know where you are, user? This place is literally crawling with faggots.

kek

What a gremlin.

picking up roadkilled deer and fucking them

Got you all beat.

Had a friend come round to my place one time and he used my toilet for a shit before leaving.

Found that it didnt flush properly. Me with the scat fetish, I took it out and ate it while jacking off.