What's the verdict?

What's the verdict?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v8UVBgUd9GE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's got a funny voice

i like the new version of Monk theme

Fuck you and your nu-male music

Haven't heard it. Every review keeps saying "Randy Newman is still America's greatest satirist and then mentions Trump about 1000 times"

He doesn't even talk about Trump in this what the fuck.

He wrote out a song about Trump having a small penis that got a lot of coverage from the media, but didn't make it onto the album. It's definitely poltical though
>"The Great Debate"
>"Putin"
>"The Wandering Boy"
>plus the reworked "It's a Jungle Out There"

is that the toy story guy

all of his music is political. kind of his thing.

he have other songs besides the pixar ones? woa

Yeah his most famous song is about how manlets should be exterminated

no, his most famous song is youve got a friend in me

Among the under 30 crowd yeah, but "Short People" for everyone else.

doubt it because toy story is the most famous animated movie of all time

Yes and the reason Newman was picked to do the soundtrack for that movie was because he had become successful off as a satirical songwriter, scoring a #2 hit with "Short People"

see? #2 hit because the #1 was youve got a friend in me

No #2 on the Billboard Hot 100 retard. Jesus christ.

#1 is youve got a friend in me

youve got a friend in me was nominated for an oscar and everybody knows the tyoy story franchine mate

Okay, but "Short People" was still a huge hit you retard. Just because you only know him from your favorite movie ever "Toy Story" doesn't mean everyone else is the same. Go back to your Disney forum to spout random factoids you autist.

huge hit maybe only for you because 'youve got a friend in me' was the motif for the toy story frachise -- which sold more tickets than every "short peoples" singles.. its a fact that 'youve got a friend in me' is the MOST FAMOUS randy newman song (and maybe the most famous song of all time)

check the wikipedia for the song

>huge hit maybe only for you because 'youve got a friend in me' was the motif for the toy story frachise
What the fuck are you saying? Short People was only a hit because of Toy Story?

i think its obvious that randy newman became relevant after the oscars because toy story is a HUGE HUGE animated movie.. oscars and all... 'youve got a friend in me' is the song that everybody remembers him for it..

Yes but he was also relevant for a lot of people in the late 70s too, which was when Short People was a big hit.

Is English your first language?

i dont hear anyone singing to "short peoples" (actually, im not even sure this song exists) but 'youve got a friend in me' i hear all the time... yesterday even i was watching toy story and the song came on.. iconic

>(actually, im not even sure this song exists)
youtube.com/watch?v=v8UVBgUd9GE

You are fucking retarded.

Short People is still hard for me to believe exists, even after hearing it for many years.

Ok short people only popular because youve got a friend in me most popular song of all time

even myself --the no. 1 randy new man fan-- didnt knew the song exists, what about the general public?? face it mate... youve got a friend in me is his #1 hit

>the no. 1 randy new man fan
>didn't know "Short People" existed

That's like saying you're the number 1 Sting fan but never knew he was in the Police

I never knew Sting was a cop t b h

not really, stinger doesnt have a song featured in a pixar movie

>continuing to take the bait

the most famous Randy Newman song is the one where he says the n word a bunch of times