In this thread we post god-tier shows

In this thread we post god-tier shows.

>pic related. Fringe.

Dosen't get better than this shit !

Fucking bomb ass shit.

>Fucking bomb ass shit.
Pissed me off they had no season 3.

One of the greatest show ever aired.

If you haven't seen The Expanse you should prob jump off a bridge.

Another slam dunk if you ask me, Jeff Foxworthy can do no wrong. The laughs never stop.

Was good until the last season. Really went to shit.

Too bad it only lasted 2 seasons, would have loved to get more of that.

spartacus
the expanse
westworld
incorporated
vikings
cosmos
the 100
mr robot

they're not god tier but decent, maybe 2 or 3 are above average

forgot person of interest*, probably best series i've ever seen

Is that really that great? Found the pilot quite boring

God Tier

I honestly cried when he was killed off in the final episode.

So casual.

This
Plus the trips of truth don't lie

dubs on the best show

If you dont like it, you are just too stupid to get it

Came in my pants during the pilot

To bad it only got 4 seasons.

Their ar only to types of peeple, fans of this show and retards

Queer

Underrated post

Dude, wether or not they sucked, that show was 8 seasons long

>can't wait for S3
>wanna see more Drummer
>it's probably gonna be more Martian bitch

fuck

First two seasons were really nice, stopped giving a fuck after they reset the timeline and everyone was weird

It takes a few episodes to catch steam, once you are familiar with all the characters and their attitudes it becomes a lot of fun

Same.

Once they started fucking with time / alternate realities it devolved into a complete shitshow pretty fast.

I agree. But leave it to J.J. Abrams to fuck it all up

Mah man

True Roman bread
for true Romans

日じょう

Season 3 was great. I liked the switching back and forth between the two universes.

this guy is cool
pic related btw

I'm still upset that they got rid of Adam Jensen.

Spartacus is a completely ridiculous show, but I loved it. Also enjoyed seeing Lucy Lawless naked like every other episode. That woman has aged very well.

And dude, that blonde wife that tricks Spartacus into fucking her has he body of a goddess!

Yeah, she was pretty great too. And Spartacus' wife. And that blonde Germanic chick. Really, pretty much every bitch in that show. They really were not shy with the nudity. God bless them.

Yup, that's when I stopped too.

I recognize that it's great, but I only lasted one season. Shit was too real and depressing.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.