If you could bring back any character in Game of Thrones who would it be?

If you could bring back any character in Game of Thrones who would it be?

FUCKING STARK MOTHER JUST SO HER COULD SEE WHO JOHN REALLY IS

THAT FUCKING CUNT

robert baratheon,
so the entire thing could be fucking ignored.

I can't blame her. She legit thought Jon was Ned's bastard. How would you feel if you got cucked?

This guy isn’t dead

Your mom

The mad king, I'm getting tired of cliffhangers.

In the TV show he is. If he weren't he wouldn't be absent for this long.
Especially given the showrunners loved wanking over their main characters

We didn’t actually see him get killed tho?

Brianna swung her goddamn sword before the scene cut to black. What more do you want?

since this is Sup Forums and no one actually reads this I'll tell you a scripted scene of season 8.

John dies to save Arya when they finally see eachother for the first time in years. Sword to the heart.

And there was already a hint of this in the show you fucking casuals.

The direwolves

Either Stannis or Tywin.

In such a gory show I want to see him actually dead

That5 Bastard Sean Bean

Ramsay Bolton needs to return.

Or Viserys

Sauron

I wonder if Arya could have actually killed him.

oberyn gaylord

Viserys was a little bitch tough. Why would you want him back?

who said he was actually dead?

I would be Rhegar targaryen
Because if I were him I wouldn't be stupid enough to have 3 children and name 2 of them the exact same name.

I don't think Ser Ilyn is dead

Imagine if he managed to make it to the throne

>surprise muthfucka!

So many Chad summerchilds itt.

If she actually followed the Faceless Man SOP she could kill anyone.

Joffrey of course.

The actors who played him was dealing with pancreas cancer awhile back.
While he was recovering I guess the writers just dropped him.

this

any answer but Bobby B is objectively wrong

howland reed

delete yourself

>she could kill anyone
The Mountain would like a wor-
Nevermind.

I think he could've survived

Even if he did, he won't be back. Did you see how eager they were to kill off Benjen?

children of the forest and giants

gr8 b8 m8.
Nothing important has been scripted yet.

People always look puzzled when I say I want him back too. Few people were as entertaining as this little shit. He was a comedy watching him go about his life. I loved watching him die but then I was sad after he was gone.

Petyr Baelish was good in that he was another unique character who had a very cunning approach to life. It was fascinating watching his plots come together. His long game in the show is different than the others throwing armies at each other. He also had no real side in any conflict other than his own.

chester bennington

nigger aint dead. just sherking it up in his swamp.

Fuck that. Everything that is happening is because of the children of the forest. That douche blood raven and them giving people fucked up dreams and shit making man fight man so they can kill each other off so the children can rule the world.
Fuck that. Fuck them.

It's a tie between this champ and the hottest woman Margaery.
Probably the Viper.

Peter was so fucking stale in the show.
The biggest Mary Sue asshole that nobody cares about because nobody knows him.
Varys is just a way better Littlefinger. Even in the books.

Oh fuck off with that. Never gonna happen.

Everything is happening because the first men started to destroy nature and the children of the forest. They did what they had to do to survive at the time.

That doesn't make any sense, from an age standpoint.

Dickon Tully
He was a good boy

The pic of Howland Reed is from the tower of joy.
So imagine him 15-20ish years older.

Yaaas. Dorne didn't get anywhere enough screen time. Obyrn. Dorin. Quentin. Arianne. Why doesn't the show like salty brown babes.

thats no howlan reed. thats the high swarrow a pesent from kings landing. ok dip shit if the high sparrow is howlan reed wtf happend to his northan accent and how the fuck did he age so quickly??

The writers of the show.

Explain how theon looks like an old man now.

I know, but Ned didn't seem THAT much older. I'm assuming that the High Sparrow is prolly 10 years (at least) older than Ned and Howland were/are

Preston Jacobs is my shit

When he was introduced he promised so much. He had an amazing story, incredible motives and a ton of history. And the actor was fucking gold.
And we got to see him for like 4 episodes.

My nigga.

Tywin. He's the fucking GOAT, and Charles Dance plays his character better than anyone possibly could.

The Sand snake storyline was royally fucked up, and thus so was Dorne's. I'll miss those tits too man, but there was no salvaging it.

I'm not sure about their actual ages. But Ned looks a hell of a lot younger than Reed in the tower of joy scenes.
Also I'm not even defending the theory. I think it's stupid.

It's pretty safe to say that the Sand Snakes were the most poorly written plot in the entire series.
Literally their only purpose was to destabilize Dorne. Have them kill their leader and then murder them. 10/10 screenwriters.

He was dead when she named jon

He was one of the better actors on this shit show.
Ned and Robert were cool too.

did we ever see her nude? i dint follow GOT that well

The guy with the horse cock

Sorry guys, but I won't be returning to the show

Read the books

A few times

All I know is that if Arya survives the whole way through I'll feel betrayed by the series. She's not even a good person anymore; she is literally a person who cuts people's faces off and wears them. That's insanity. They've set her up enough to "deserve" some sort of punishment... if she, Bran, and Sansa all survive, then the "unpredictable show" will have done the most predictable thing ever, which is allow all the heroic little kids to live. That's dumb.

We saw her tits.
Nothing to write home about unfortunately.
That stare-smirk is still the hottest thing to come out of the show.

He died in a bullshit way. Undead polar bear... holy shit this show.

This was/is the problem with GOT all over. Too much story in too few episodes. The last series was terrible. Ravens flying at the speed of light to get between places quick enough to cram everything in. If viewers didn’t know the back story from earlier episodes then no one would have a clue what’s going on now.

Also I want to bring back cersei from when she was actually fit. Not now where she looks like she’s been drinking petrol for the last 2 series.

Cuts bad peoples faces off you mean.
She's not prancing around killing indiscriminately, she even spared the Hound who killed a friend of hers.

I feel like the last time the book mentions him is the battle of blackwater. and he's in the same place as the show. I forgot a lot of the books tho soooo who knows.
He's just dropped form the story cause he can't talk anyway and tommen isn't torturing people.
he isn't dead.

Bring back tywin cause charles dance is the shit!

Greasier than Joffrey's cunt

With any luck the Mountain will kill at least one.

That whole season wasn't GOT-like at all, almost everything was super predictable.

I was surprised by Eulon's move though

The mountain is literally the dullest character in the show.

Brian

gf didn't bat an eye at the red wedding. watched it all motionless and just said "welp saw taht coming a mile away"
Soon as Joffery starts choking she sits up strait and starts pouting "oh no no no"

She spared the Hound 3 seasons ago. And had taken him off the list subconsciously long before that.

It just boggles my mind. Because they have had so much fucking filler in the last 3 seasons.
WHY NOT USE THE TIME FOR SOMETHING IMPORTANT.
Instead of rushing through 2 seasons worth of stuff in 7 episodes, they could have started this shit in season 5 and cut out all the bullshit.

No shit. His whole thing is that he's suppose to be a killing maching... but the writers NEVER USE HIM.

Even when he was alive.

Oberyn.

His death really made me lose what was left of my will to watch this show.

Ramsey Bolton. They should've let him escape.

Didn't she very seriously contemplate and was going to kill the guy who was selling something for too high of a price in Bravos, before she got distracted? She didn't even know that guy's situation or history. She's a loose cannon with her own judgements now.

In the book he is with Jamey to train him, they went to get Brienne who's ostage somewhere (held by the Spooky lady iirc) after capturing a few castels (Blackfish's, another guy's, can't remember)

So?
She's still not just a cold blooded killer. She kills people who wronged her family which was foreshadowed in the same episode as the red wedding.

Well they changed the actor like 3 times. And the only time he's actually fighting in the books is the same as the show, him vs the viper.

>take on iron born shirtless
>gets his ass kicked by Jon

No consistency.

She was going to kill the dude who sells people insurance and then never pays up if that's what you mean.
I don't recall her scoping out a dude who just overprices something.

damn it's hard to keep track of all the charters on this show. I don't even remember a lot of the charters in main story lines. like what is the name of the guy that's Jamie Lanster's right hand man ( pun intended)

He wasn't alone when he took on the iron born with knives.
And Jon has always been described as an incredible fighter.

Kek at that pic

Ned Stark.

Didn't miss him very much at first, but year after year and after watching the first season again, DAMN I wish I could bring him back, if to only see how fucked up the world has been in his absence.

P.S. Stannis was a cunt.

Bronn?

Yeah, I wasn't the one you answered too, i should have mentioned that, mb.
I agree with your post, just meant that it would have made no sense for her to go after the hound now.

Also we missed a lot of Arya's trouble keeping her identity in the serie, compared to the books, people missjudge how strongly she identify as a Stark now, she nearly lost her self in Braavos, now she's 100% loyal.

the whoooooooooooooooooooaaaare is pregnant