Hypothetically speaking

Hypothetically speaking

Has anyone gone to another country for underage?

Was it worth it?

"Hypothetically speaking", crossing state lines with the intent to have sex with someone that is unable to consent in your home state is a felony.

The same applies to traveling out of the country. You cannot as a citizen travel to some ass backwards nation with the sole intent of fucking a minor. US laws still apply to you.

I have reported this thread to the NSA,FBI,CIA. Don't bother deleting, it's been screenshotted.

Didn't go there seeking it but stumbled upon it while there. I think she was uhh underage at least. Her ID card said 19 but she gave me a coy look when I asked if it was real. It wasn't until after I returned and emailed her that her friend said she was 16.

How was it?

Don't worry I work for the FDA

Totally worth it if you are into that. But if you really think about it, it's the same thing at it's core. The fulfillment you get is mostly mental.

Good

Not as exciting as I imagine it would have been if I wpuld have known her true age. To be honest, her inexperience made it kind of awkward. I think it would have been better knowing her I experience was due to her age. Never been back to Columbia since then.

I think sex is a good part mental but I see your point.

16 is the federal age of consent anyways so it's not even that crazy. I wonder about parts of Europe

Anyone else?

I reported you for reporting it.

Asking hypothetical questions is not a crime. Committing such an act is a crime as well as falsly reporting crimes just because youre a white knight with a sphincter so tight it would snap off your inmate's cock if he tried to stick it in.

Have fun in jail, faggot.

Do you speak from experience?

If so, that would make you a pedophile.

only a closet pedo would try this hard to convince complete strangers on an anonymous board they are not a pedo. cheese pizza much ?? of course you do.

I assume atleast 30% male population is closet pedo for (13-15)

I mean explain cheerleading in schools. It's a jb tease

legal age in my state is 18 but about an hour down the road its 16. You can guess the rest.

This guy is the kid that always claimed "my uncle works for nintendo and...."

Yea but I'm talking about other countries for lower
Hypothetically of course

You're a sick piece of shit.
They're children you fucking Pedo
You know if you go to another country for underage sex and it is still illegal in your own country they can still put you in prison.
Look it up.

In my experiences, people who so intensely proclaim their hatred of gays or pedos are normally it themselves

You want to talk, user?

those tabs tho...

Do you smoke weed?
Do you always obey the speed limit?
Do gay people have a choice in being gay?

Eyyy user I have a question how do you deal with this 'Dem SJWzz support pedoFiLIEA reee ' rhetoric

You fags are talking about hebephililia, not pedophillia.

Say "ok who" and all they can come up with are fringe nutjobs who most liberals don't want to be associated with

What's your point?

Well, I know a friend.. *cough*.. that traveled to the Dominican Republic and went to some fancy clubs in Santo Domingo and stumbled into a brothel. Though its illegal to own one (not prostitution, because THAT is legal) the government isn't really too strict about it. It's the equivalent to a parking ticket in Miami. Slap on the wrist. Anyhow, in the brother he fucked two chicks (threesome) that were "18", but definitely looked a lot younger. Like 12 and 13. He had a very good time. He was 19 by the way.
Remember it's my friend... *cough*... not me.

correct terminology

But nobody specified which phillia, you were just lurking waiting to wip out your pedo knowledge.

Calm down

Reported your "friend" don't be surprised if you're contacted to further find info on your "friend"

Thanks man
Hypothetically speaking though
I was looking at eastern europe. Like Ukraine or Chzek Republic

Hypothetically speaking, OH HELL YEAH it was worth it.
Spent 2 years in the Philippines. Had me a whole shitload of underage poon. Tight as a baby's ass, short as your 12yo sister, tits the size of tennis balls. And goddamn they can suck a watermelon through a garden hose.
I would retire there, if I could.

Oh well my "friend" has traveled to europe but on the west, mainly in newport. My "friend" says he met some really hot babes but he didn't smash any. I'm sure he could have if he'd brought enough money on the trip.

Good I'll report him too. And I heard he's behind like 7 proxy's so like.. yeah.. good luck. Maybe he won't get contacted.

Proxy meme won't help you bud