ITT: girls that could play Estella Havisham from Charles Dickinson's "Great Expectations"

ITT: girls that could play Estella Havisham from Charles Dickinson's "Great Expectations"

this is odd and very specific but I appreciate what you're doing so I'll bump this thread

Yes it is very specific and I appreciate that you appreciate it.

I heartily applaud this thread

my gut says this one

Have you read the book? (I'm not disagreeing with you, just wondering). Don't have any more of her either

yeah i've read it, just something about her, like it's all normal on the surface, but inside she's a bit fucked up. hang around long enough, eventually you get the full crazy, but also she's not beyond getting her shit together. just a feeling.

I read the "Transactional Analysis" books by Eric Berne and others and one of the "games people play" called "Rapo" was explained and partly illustrated with the character Estella. Charles Dickens portrayed the character very well.

*also I realised the autocorrect changed the name to Dickinson. Should be Charles Dickens

I think you nailed it, OP. This is the gril that should play her. Bet her taint is the best-tasting on Earth.

MOAR

Anybody else got any Estellas?

Got several

I want to see all her pics. Going to read some Copperfield and fap, bro...

she's complex, but dickens is all about character, he wrought personalities in huge stylized strokes, which as a by product gave them huge popular appeal at the time. hell, he even describes enviroments like characters. he made the small thing big and the big things small in his narrative design as well though, drew the reader into the incredible mundane and how it affected the leads in his stories. i like his stuff.

Is there a sexy character in there as well?

Who the hell is Charles Dickinson OP? Did you fail literature class?

That's fucking disgusting. Bitch needs wet wipes or bidet. Also checked.

I explained here

Estella and Pip

But Estella wants you to eat it

I think Estella would require more than one man at a time. She'd probably have some women too.

Follow Estella down the hallway

This might be the most intellectual way to start a Sup Forums nude thread I've ever seen. Bump.

Running out of Estella pics

Nah. Estella has to have full C or D cup titties. English broads are known for their big racks.

HA! fuck yeah, she could pull it off

Is this your girl, OP? You still posting? I'd like to know exactly which pics are her? I want to fap to a collage of them.

And MOAR.

He is right about the tits though, but it's not a deal breaker.

No, just a pic I found. might be her here, no other ones that I have

I meant to put

i'm a wreck

Is the world ready for an obese Estella? Have we come far enough in body positivity to accept this bold woman?

I know it's my thread but does anyone else have some Estella-like pics? Searching through folders

Bump