Why do Hip Hop and Rap artists get a free pass from the left wing music press when it comes to misogyny and sexism in...

Why do Hip Hop and Rap artists get a free pass from the left wing music press when it comes to misogyny and sexism in (and out) of lyrics?

They don't.

No one seems to care though

You know why
I know why
Everyone knows why

they're black you fucking racists

do you know how hard it is to grow up rich and wear sagged skinny jeans and still use your family connections to get a record deal with your relative's

rich homie quan got blackmailed out of work. wtf are you talking about

op is talking about the words bitch and fag being almost as popular as the word nigga

fag isn't used hip hop much anymore. espeically posts 10
last ones i knew that used it a bit. was the dipset crew

lgbt culture uses the word bitch in their language frequently. so idk what you are referring to.

Rick Ross was treated very forgivingly by media for saying "I dont sign female rappers because I would end up fucking them" on top of it being barely covered

p4k trashed him and their comment section. plus he doesn't need them anymore. he has made millions.
if an indiefag says shit like that. goodbye any source of income.

>inb4 u ignore that part.

>My verbal AK slay faggots
>And I don't mean no disrespect
>Whenever I say faggot, okay faggot?

are you using j scat fetish cole as a example?
is that really all you got?

have you listened to any tyler the creator song?

besides tyler being a horrible artist. wasn't his whole thing shock value? and wouldn't frank ocean call him out on it if he was homophobic?

what does that have to do with saying fag in his songs?

what's the right wing music press and what music do they cover?

didn't he get banned from a country because of his lyrics?
how is that a free pass? plus didn't tegan and sara call him out?

>implying europe and the united states have the same standards of free expression

US cares about making money.

Back to your shithole SJW fag. Who cares?? Women are whores and selfish cunts, they deserve it.

black=good
white=bad

sure feels good to live in the 21st century

Back to your shithole SJW fag. Who cares?? Women are whores and selfish cunts, they deserve it. Fuck off you white knight beta fag.

ITT: nu-male cucks

same

they don't understand us baka

Tyler is a bisexual man that was formerly in the closet, he can say it if he wants to. Besides, he said he like saying the word because it pisses people off. That said, is how he got into some serious trouble.

most people (actually youngins) think tyler is just a troll which is understandable to some extent which makes his whole act make sense

Cause left wing music press is dumb?