Which one was more disappointing?

Which one was more disappointing?

>implying I listened to either

At first, Pablo. Now it's probably Damn cause the hype straight up evaporated.

Who cares, Vince Staples and Tyler put out two better records than those. The youth is kinda takin over.

Pablo because I didn't even expect DAMN to be good after how bland TPAB and UU were.

Damn I suppose since I loved TLOP. But DAMN isn't even that disappointing. It's just got a few stale tracks at the start before it gets going.

Vince's album is trash.

DAMN didn't disappoint. Then again Pablo didn't either because Ye is shit.

DAMN without a doubt. TLOP was amazing. DAMN was trash. Kendrick has been nothing but disapointment since GKMC.

Why is TLOP a disappointment? It's a step up from Yeezus.

lol both of these records are definitely solid. DAMN's bangers went stale but that might be because everyone played them a million times for the first month. give it a few years. fucking Sup Forums children have no idea how time works yet.

>He thinks the hip hop AOTY is trash

>literal trainwreck that wasn't even good after it was "fixed" after release
>better than yeezus

TPAB for sure. I didn't like DAMN on first listen but at least now when I hear songs like Humble in public I don't wanna fucking vomit.

first time i listened to tlop i thought it was literal garbage, 1/10, dont know why, i listened to it again like a few months ago and i thought it was great, has a bit too many tracks and could use some trimming but the album is lovely

Jesus christ. I see what the deal is now. You just have terrible taste.

Sup Forums only listens to albums once and then heads straight to the Fantano review. Remember, this is a board that thinks Saturation is good; great in fact.

Pablo

At first, I wasn't a fan of TLOP, but it grew on me like crazy. I still think Damn is slightly better, but way more of a disappointment. He has so much more potential than what he put down, and right after releasing one of the greatest hip hop records of the decade.

They're both fucking awful.

TLOP is 9/10
DAMN is 6/10

There problems are polar opposite

The first time you listen to DAMN, it's fucking amazing. Every listen after the first it gets worse and worse and by the fifth listen you'll never want to hear it again. By that point itll be like a 2 to you.

The first time you listen to TLOP, it's a fucking 2. Every listen after the first it gets better and better and by the fiftyth listen it will be your favourite Kanye album. By that point it will be a 10.

One starts out a 10 and goes down to a 2. The other starts out a 2 and goes up to a 10. Therefore plebs who have only listened once will think DAMN > TLOP, and true patricians who put time into music will think TLOP > DAMN.

Their*

They were both solid and memorable albums. Especially tlop

I was happy with both at first, but both became dull pretty quick. I go back to Life of Pablo more often however, it's decent just sort of unfinished sounding and bogged down by filler. Kendrick consciously made the choice to make an album full of bangers and naturally, it has no staying power or re listenability. Nothing on Pablo is as awful as the track Humble.

Shut the fuck up about humble, tasteless contrarian

>Shut the fuck up about humble, tasteless contrarian
typical sycophant, nothing about HUMBLE was good

Humble is terrible in every way. One of the most regressive songs I've ever heard. It's shocking how popular it is.

You've presented no argument by the way. You're clearly self-conscious about enjoying such a dull shallow song, as you should be.

that's the point, though. mike will made the beat with fruityloops presets and kendrick used schoolyard chant-tier rhyme schemes. they were showing that even with severe handicaps they still run circles around the rest of the competition.

TLOP was my favorite album of last year tho

Well DAMN was not a disappointment and improves for me with every listen and I've literally only been able to sit through Pablo once despite being a Kanye diehard...

DAMN because I didn't expect anything from TLOP.

They deliberately made it sound regressive and terrible so that makes it good? Sorry, DNA is a way better banger. The Heart Part 4 should have made it onto the record before Humble.

Neither, they're both masterpieces.

>they were showing that even with severe handicaps they still run circles around the rest of the competition.
*inhales*

I've listened through DAMN at least 3 times, I have no desire to listen to it again. Kendrick's weakest album. Pablo on the other hand has some tracks I enjoy revisiting.

vince staples is boring

your mom is boring

Saturation is actually better on repeat listen if anything. I've listened to it about 20 times now and the beats really open up when you listen them multiple times

>implying people on Sup Forums listen to albums at all before watching fantanos review and adopting his opinion