S/fur

s/fur

floof again!

smells like the brownies are nearly ready

Hey everybody!

I'm back for some more furry titties

Stop masturbating to cartoon depictions of anthropomorphic animals or face the spear.

Is this the future of neo-noir drama or just a crappy remake?

howdy
how are things?

Im just here to tee/hee at the rage

why are you impersonating me, you sad fag ?

Doing well.

>tumblr
Could you not even change the name bud

I watch his videos from time to time, but I have never seen him knightsuitting. Does he do it often? Do you, perchance, watch Battle of the Nations?

nah, you're probably here for the floof, like the rest of us

that's good

Nofucks for whiney cucks :D

no

Stop watching Varg's videos.

I don't know.

Tumblr is a great source of images it's still sometimes used for this purpose by the artists.

who the fuck are you, why are you impersonating me cunt? Fuck off, I've accepted I'm a furry

Digits of truth

Use Sup Forums x to stop the confusion.

brownies are done, now for the most torturous part: waiting for them to cool!

>Do you, perchance, watch Battle of the Nations?
Also no.
I don't watch tv often but when I do it's usualy createtv.

decent content, thx

Digital Youth?

Why would you need any unofficial, questionable 3rd-party extensions when you have full-featured filters and features like thread watcher built-in?

because cool guys have names

>because cool guys have names
sure bud

>questionable
>open source
just

It's true, I would know, I'm a cool guy

It's not a TV thing, it's a yearly tournament, streamed on youtube. Past years videos are also kept there. If you enjoy burly men (and gals) in the armour smack each other until one team ends up on the ground, it is for you. I dare say it's more of a sport than the modern ad-ridden TV garbage.

You ain't shit to Terry.

who?

I'm not really into that sort of stuff.
But I'll check it out just for you.
In return stop masturbating to cartoon depictions of anthropomorphic animals for just one day and tell me how it feels.

>he doesn't know about Terry

LMAO

cow butt

Terry A. Davis, a genius programmer and a victim of mental disease. He made TempleOS to communicate with god, complete to the god's specifications (640x480 resolution, monophonic sound, etc) and also RedSea file system and HolyC language for it. There is also a number of "unorthodox" ideas, solutions that he chose for his OS and which he's proud of. It also works on real hardware, plus some kind anons implemented internet support and wrote some other software for it.

He's also notorious for his hatred of glow-in-the-dark CIA niggers and his suspicion that said CIA niggers might be anywhere.

okay.

guys, you'll never believe what just happened no less than 15 minutes ago. so my sister and her boyfriend came home while i was watching TV and they went into the kitchen to get some drinks. while in the kitchen they were doing their whole lovey dovey thing and kissing and playing grab-ass and what not, and it was unappealing to me, so i went up to my room. a few minutes later, i heard them enter into my sister's room and then some rustling occurred. i thought nothing of it, they were probably just making out again on her bed. then i heard her scream stop masturbating to cartoon depictions of anthropomorphic animals.

cool story

Drive them over with a car.

these threads would be lost without you

Is that Leif Erikson?

Moar nerdy mice? This might be my fetish.

Well I'm off for now "friends"
Allways remember stop masturbating to cartoon depictions of anthropomorphic animals.

You flatter me too much.

goodnight, furend!