New LCD Soundsystem track "Tonite"

pitchfork.com/news/listen-to-lcd-soundsystems-new-song-tonite/
Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lqq3BtGrpU8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like it. I feel like it'll grow on me though.

definitely the best of the three

Anyone got a dl link?

it's on youtube

i love LCD Soundsystem but these singles are kinda trash

The track could've been 3 minutes

i like it.

James is packing on mass, maybe they should change name to Lbs Soundsystem

have they released the list of songs they ripped off

James looks so tired and unenthusiastic

lel

this song is pretty bad. i havent listened to lcd since they broke up besides those other two new singles and i thought they were bad too. has my taste just changed a lot or did he drop off super hard? i used to dig them a lot

this song rules

It always impresses me how they just reshuffle the same song format over and over, but it's still so good. Best of the three singles, still all have been pretty good in my opinion.

Banger

Its good. Why does the new album art have to be such shit though? It looks like it was made in 2 minutes on MS paint

I really hope its just a placeholder until the actual art is revealed

pretty sure it's final

It's a tribute to Infinite Jest.

Fake news.

James said on the Best Show that he asked his artist friend, who was really into sky paintings at the time, to do something for the album.

that's what lcd soundsystem has always been about, a fat guy in a T-shirt doing all the saying and a couple dads and a few friends trying hard to stay in

he's trying so hard to "say" something relevant that he forgot to make a good song

have they apologised to their fans for their fake goodbye act?

The three tracks have convinced me that they aren't getting back together for the $, but that they're genuinely willing to make more interesting music. Pretty excited to see how the album pans out.

Literally said before that that in five years they might get back together, five years later they did and supposed fans are pissed. I can't imagine being mad about you favorite band coming back because "I was there!"

you mean 3 minutes longer?

ya

it has no reason being as good as it is

holy shit I never got that lyric until now

LCD SS in a nutshell