19 years old and balding

>19 years old and balding
SUICIDE IS A PERMANENT SOLUTION TO A PERMANENT PROBLEM

Shave head. Baldness solved

Started losing mine before I turned 18.
Stop being a dramatic faggot and buzz it off.
It's literally not a thing.

dude, wear a fucking hat. no need to go all Devin Townsend on us.

You fucking pussy, really suicide equates to balding. If you're that much of a pussy you might as well call it quits. I started balding when i hit 30, been shaving my head for last 7 yrs and i fucking love it, stays cool in the summer, don't gotta fuck with it in the morning, no more buying shampoo. Fuck it i love being bald let's just hope you have a nice shaped head.

aye join the club just go to the military where they dont give a fuck and want you bald

oh btw rogain will help with that kind of balding its front balding that you need to worry about

Looks like you wear a baseball cap all the time? That's why you're balding

start using rogaine now before it gets worse. it will at least stop it and probably grow some back too

Whoa I'm the same age with the same problem

Is your dad bald?

go to a dermatologist

then a therapist

Try increasing blood circulation and changing your diet around.

what the fuck is this shit advice

You have the option of going shiny bald, but you need a decently shaped skull for that. Should you fail there as well, then suicide is indeed the only solution.

Are you actually going bald? The top of my head kinda looks like this

That's a myth

?? I don't see any balding

OP you can make it stop! I was 19 when my hair was falling out too. When u was 20 I went to the dermatologist and got prescribed 1mg finasteride. Im 21 now and I love my hair! It works man. Keep your head up. Get to the dermatologist asap.

Does it just slow down loss or does it grow some back too?

1. Finasteride 1mg once a day
2. Minoxidil 5% twice a day
3. Ketoconazole shampoo 3/week (leave in for 5 minutes)
___
4. Hair transplant to repair hairline if necessary
5. Dutasteride 0.5mg if Finasteride not working.

>never leaves his basement
>cries like a faggot about his appearence
wtf?

Why are people so obsessed with going bald? I'm 28 and my shits been thinning and receding since like 23. Who gives a fuck? Just accept your appearance for how it is.

Shave your head, don't take finestride it will make your cock smaller and could fuck with your concentration...I'm 27 took it for 3 weeks about a year ago and since then have a hard time getting hard, semen watery, can't concentrate, fatiguged all the time but can't sleep

Fuck no dude don't take finastride that's a fucking devil drug it fucked my cock up

i started going bald a few years ago, on my crown. i'm 28 and shave my head. i've had ass length hair and a mohawk before, believe me shaving your head is the best feeling for hair. no maintenance at all. ofcourse i'm in the health profession so being able to look decent at all hours is a good thing, also no smoke smell in no hair. get over it bitch.

minoxidil works but you'll get hair in MORE places

I'd rather wax then shave or get a wig damn

and it gave Trump his signature mysterl hair

Fucking shills fuck off, it's a fucking satanic drug that disrupts the natural conversion of testosterone into DHT and feminized me, I swear to Christ whenever anyone mentions these drugs I will autistic flail, fuck off cunt

I was balding at 15, FUCKING 15! Just shave your dome, embrace the bald. Bonus points if you can grow a nice beard.

Finastride, straight out of hell. You heard it here folks

So greasy and dirty it refuses to grow dumbass. Take a bath retard.

then cut it off you pussy faggot

>Drink green tea, it will help block some(but not all) DHT.
>eat more and make sure you get iron, zinc and protein in copious amounts.
>moisterize your scalp with warm almond or coconut oil to increase blood flow to follicles.
>stop using shampoo, it will fuck up your hair big time.

I'm 21 and my hair is thinning in the front, not too noticeable but I look 30. I've been pretty stressed out about it since I've always liked my hair, but now it's gone down hill.

Is OP actually balding or is he over-reacting?

>devil drug
idk why but i'm absolutely cracking up

Over-reacting

>fucking devil drug it fucked my cock up
I'm fucking dying.

lol I took it and my sex drive went UP and definitely didn't lose any size

low test

the main cause of balding and chest/back hair is high testosterone. nothing to do with your dick loser.

Based

lmao hi llittle baby low test w shrunken voodoo penis from tryin to not go bald

has nothing to do with me faggot, i just know biology and personal experiences. my dick is huge, because i'm a huge guy, you however are probably a little baby penis. just shut up bitch

It's not testosterone, it's dht which is made from testosterone but can be disrupted before it fucks up the hair with a healthy diet or herbal remedies.

Right, I did actually have low test when I took it because I had hypothyroidism and they didn't do a fucking hormone panel, and now my testosterone is fluttering around 400 at 27 and all the doctors are telling me I'm fine.

But there are people with normal test who take it and have the same experience so fuck off.

can you grow a beard OP? 26 and Sup Forumsald as fuck. Lost mine starting at age 17, wasnt noticeable til 19, shaved at 19 and went full walter white ever since. Unless you have really good money I think you should bite the bullet and shave. Fuck rogaine.

Started losing it at 15, 18 now.

Nightly minoxidil (rogaine from amazon)
Daily propecia (over the counter pills)

That's literally it. Balding will stop, most of what you lost will return in a matter of months, after a week long shed (give or take)

Easy fix.

Nizoral shampoo contains ketoconazole, a drug with the on label purpose of "anti fungal". It is a dandruff shampoo.

Ketoconazole is also a moderate topical anti androgen. It blocks dihydrotestosterone from affecting the scalp. It is used by anabolic steroid users to keep and even regrow lost hair.

This shit works wonders.

Do not use rogain or propecia.

They both have systemic, rather than localized, anti androgenic properties. This stuff will feminize you and make you impotent.

Scalp Micropgmentation + weight lifting

Hair transplant
+ whatever your derm recommends.
It's really not that difficult tbh once you get the right info
Also it doesn't make you impotent

aka tattoo hair on your head. why not just you permanent marker?

And active lifestyle increases blood circulation and your metabolism, and reduces stress. Reducing the intake of shitty food will also better your mood and give you more energy. Adding proteins, a multivitamin, and biotin supplements should help a lot.

I understand your concern over propecia, but rogaine applied topically has bugger all systematic absorption, so it's fine.

Get hair transplants. They are easy and look good nowadays.

dont use rogaine unless its a lifetime commitment. shave or wear a hat

you're not going bald op. Thats just your crown where your hair grows from combined with thin hair (not thinning hair. thin hair) Some peoples crowns are more prominent, that's all this is. I noticed the same thing 10+ years ago, and got so insecure, 10 years later I have all my hair and the crown hasn't grown in size. So dont worry.

>When you're such a lowlife piece of shit human being that even your hair wants to pack up and leave you behind to start a new life

if you go that route, you'll never be able to shave your head in the future. you will have scars.

How should I wash my hair then, it's like saying don't use soap to clean your body.

Should I shave it all? Almost 24yo.

ye

I work with a guy that's 20 and he's got the most extreme fucking widow's peak I've ever seen on someone that young

Me, him, and some other coworkers went out once and he looked like everyone's fucking dad

it's like they installed an HD texture pack on just his hair

You don’t really think you’re balding do you, retard?

Might do, not much longer for summer.

Minoxidil is a less radical solution.