Kinda want to visit the deep web. Have any of y'all spent time there? Any stories...

Kinda want to visit the deep web. Have any of y'all spent time there? Any stories? Bonus points for dark web tales as well.

its gay there and so are you

people that matter in this world don't bother with TOR and get their drugs from real people and do murder with their own two god damn hands

fuck off underage b&

Most of the dark web is "unable to load page"

I found some cheese pizza on there, as well as the pedophile's handbook. That was disturbing.

Sup Forums isn't deep web?

>pedophile's handbook
What the fuck is that?

No, the deep web is sites not indexed by search engines. I suppose I should say the dark web, because there's a decent difference.
Unless, of course, you were being sarcastic. In that case, I accept all the autism comments coming my way

You're an autist for replying in the first place. And for posting in this thread. As am I

kys OP

I didn't read all of it but what I did read was a guide for how to groom kids for sex. Like really little kids, 4, 5.

once saw a website where a man claimed to be selling living sex dolls, he would cut of their arms and legs and replace with prosthetics.

Fuck that's horrifying

Agree, I got nauseous reading it which is why I didn't read all of it.

I remember seeing this also.

He was a doctor and would find homeless children and keep them in his basement where he would operate on them.

He even removed their teeth so they couldn't bite.

found it on my old hard drive
had to scale down to 8 bit png, when did the image size limit get decreased?
i think i remember it being an /x/ copypasta though

Yep that's the one.

Fake or not it's still fucked to think about

Definitely fake, but yeah still fucked that anyone would come up with the idea.

>>amputate legs and arms
>>two weeks recovery
lel

Mankind's Habit, if it's still up.
Fucking awesome.

What's that?

> be me
> friend meets solid connection for cheap mushrooms
> like money
> decide to setup as a vendor on two of the then biggest drug markets on deep web
> sell $5 'sampler packs' that contain a couple grams of shrooms hidden inside a dollar store toy train
> ship everything USPS priority with tracking
> month later after selling lots of those samplers at a small loss (cuz of shipping) we have great reviews and are listed as a top seller
> turn it up to 11 and start selling large amounts
> make about $20k profit in two months
> my partner gets scared cuz one shipment seems to get intercepted
> stop selling online
> cash out bitcoin to my buddy who is a miner and pays cash for them (with 20% rake)

Was a fun two months and $10k helped me pay for school

its a creepypasta you dweebs

A damn good one. It's pretty disturbing imo