So the new cast for Thor: Ragnarok got announced today

So the new cast for Thor: Ragnarok got announced today...

When is this shit going to stop?

Other urls found in this thread:

cwh.ucsc.edu/bananas/Site/Early History of the Banana.html
naruto-cosplays.tumblr.com/post/121799178338/do-not-reproduce-without-credits-ナルトnaruto
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She will probably die at the end

WE

The nigger doorman's daughter?

WUZ

Another drop that shows the fall of the west. Kill me.

The whitest god from Thor is portrayed by Idris Elba, so this is just following that canon.

No ways.

For real?

NORDZ

N

Fucking burgers can ruin everything with their hollywood bullshit. Go ahead, make whole nordic mythology as some nig-nog saga happening in africa where they fight for bunch of bananas

SHEEIT

so?
isn't it bad enough that they turned Thor into a comic book character written by a jew?
just stop paying attention to superhero media

bananas kek.

i agree, i dropped holywood long ago.

Marvel Thor has always been utter garbage loosely based on norse mythology because Stan Lee wanted something that looked stronger than superman. The movies being shit is just a reflection of the shit that is the comic.

cwh.ucsc.edu/bananas/Site/Early History of the Banana.html

yeah. the thor in actual norse mythology supposedly has red hair

#gingerstormgod

I am wondering the same shit nigger. WHEN THE FUCK WILL THIS SHIT STOP!!!!???!?!?!? THE MAJOR IS FUCKING JAPANESE!!!!!!!

By the godz, the bringer of de watamelon is hear.

>Take shit straight from mythology and call him a super hero

It is amazing how shameless people can get

And fat. From mead and ale.

hollywood always mocks history. look at braveheart and 300 it is basically cancer.

>When is this shit going to stop?

When Jews stop running Hollywood.

He was strong as shit though he didn't look like an obese doughboy. His hammer is the strongest weapon in existence and is so heavy he can't cross bifrost and has to wade through the streams beside it.

Different in that the Japanese animate their women to look Western anyways.

HA HA HA !

yes, and loki, that horse fucker, if he was a human being he would be browsing Sup Forums 24/7.

>I'm white so everyone in anime is white

Fuck off nigger and go back to being cucked by Carlos.

Someone make a film of Shaka Zulu or Martin Luther King Jr and make the titular character white.

I'd buy the biggest cup of popcorn to watch the shitstorm after that kek

She's actually not bad looking, she just needs to dye her hair.

Like I said nigger. Fuck off and go back to being cucked by Carlos. There is a reason East Asians look like anime characters when they cosplay and not fat pigs like white people do.

naruto-cosplays.tumblr.com/post/121799178338/do-not-reproduce-without-credits-ナルトnaruto

Typical jewish behaviour. Kill them all.

REAL japanese look like this...

typisk norsk fjert kommentar

At least half mixed.

both of his parents are japanese, he's from osaka

try again...

al-Bania

Why do they keep doing this!? This is outrageous, how are they getting away with this? Valkyrie is a nord, everything about her is nordic as fuck. It's so obvious what they are trying to do it's not even funny, and most people won't even care at all!

>Why do they keep doing this!?

You do know that they are on a tight schedule right? They don't want the white genocide to come even an hour later.

Fuckin jews,man...

A historical Norse god gets casted by a black women. I'm done. They're not even trying to hide it anymore

seems fitting if you look at today's scandinavia

Well at least Karl Urban is in it. He's one of the few men capable of redeeming capeshit.

It'd be funny for me...
fucking refugees

>casted
>a... women

Dude, at least try to not look like a retard.

And Thor, the crossdresser, who put on a dress so he could retrieve his stolen hammer from the lady's room.

>There is a reason East Asians look like anime characters when they cospla
hahahaha

The Sandman Thor sounds like an alright guy.

i watch thor 1 and thought it was very shitty and cliche, but the golden armor of the black guy looked cool

It's not crossdressing when a woman dresses as a woman.