Did you ever fap in class?

Did you ever fap in class?

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/7884013
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yyyyyup
Girl sitting next to me saw
She watched, noticed I saw her and she looked away. Nudged her and whispered “help me cum”. She did. Then licked her fingers.
I miss fourth grade

shame that they fired you from teaching the class

I know
I always knew I was going to be a good teacher. I like to think I touched those kids... I know they touched me.

its amazing that i never got caught, or if someone did see they were chill about it and word didnt get out. But I must have achieved orgasm in class between 10-15 times in middle school and early high school

No, because I'm not a fucking degenerate.

yeah, sometimes girls will try to bring starbucks drinks to class. i confiscate them for the duration of class and cum in them before giving them back.

I did fapped once. It was a difficult math test and I started to rub my dick through my pants. Soon I came and semen started to come through and my pants were a little wet. Took the stress tho and I completed the test, which I soon discovered that I completely failed

Once during math class, twice in the school library while we were using the computers there, once during summer school.

i did it on the bus once.
i think it was before i really knew that masturbating was a really private thing.
i did this stupid thing where i would blow my load right into my pants and a small wet spot would form in the front of my pants.
i used to get boners all the time on the school bus because i would be tired and it would be bumpy. plus girls around.

I did in the 8th grade science class. Sat in the back and worked on bookwork as girls with skirts were doing lab experiments and leaning over in the front. Took forever as it was hand over pants strokin.

mutiple times op.. multiple times

no but I smoked weed during class in high school.

this one time i snorted lines of sugar just to see if the teacher would even notice.
she didnt.
i wish i smoked weed before late in my senior year. i would have definitely smoked in the school.

there was this one girl in third grade that use to rub her legs/butt in an akward way. no one knew why cause we were kids but the teacher asked her cause she was constantly doing it and they took her out of class to talk to her in private and found out she was getting herself off and then i guess her parents removed her from school. shge actually sat next to me and i remember this because she looked like a tomboy and had a crush on me

yeah ive heard about this.
they rub their loli pussies on their ankles or something and it feels good.
most girls dont know it is bad.

yes, when I was in 7th and 8th grade

archiveofourown.org/works/7884013

I once got jerked off in class during lunch. Came as the other high school kids were coming in from lunch.

I got a story

>8th grade
>some dude got caught fapping in class
>everyone laughed
>looked at him weird in high school forever
>10th grade comes
>find out a group catfished him on myspace to fap to a fake profile

everyone laughed again. I never knew him and never had class with him, but everyone always pointed their finger at him lmao

Story time Sup Forumsois! So I was in 8th grade and I was dating this really fat asian chick, we had this really cool english class where the teacher would lecture us for 25 minutes then we would just go on the computers and under the table she would watch me jerk myself off. Some of the kids knew but were laughing too hard to say anything. I did eventually get caught though.

Classroom Fapping Story, completely true.

>Be me in 8th grade
>Last year of middle school
>First year of horny boy thoughts
>Take super easy classes because IDGAF.pdf
>Decide that tutoring for 6th grade English class would be good because it is easy and won't have to do much
>Tutor last class of the day
>Nothing interesting happens for the first month of class
>Then realize that there are some pretty attractive girls in there
>Some even looked like they should be in high school
>One day see group of girls in yoga pants and start to get a little hard
>Decide to whip out weiner in back of class
>Should add that I sat in the back by myself
>Begin slowly and quietly fapping
>Feels real good
>After a couple minutes getting ready to cum
>Then teacher calls me up to the front of the class
>OH SHIT
>Tells me that I need to go to the front office for early dismissal
>Pants are pulled down slightly and unzipped
>Entire class looks at me
>Stand up quick and pull up pants and rush out of room
>As I was rushing out I pulled my pants up and zipped them
>Mfw the entire class and teacher were staring at me putting my hard cock back in my pants

I was homeschooled.

Yes.

Got a story for you fags

>10th grade
>school camp
>some fairly popular kid went missing when we counted off so we went to search
>looked in all tents
>looked in bushes
>looked in trees
>couldnt find him
>fuck.png
>someone says that they heard a noise from inside the bathroom so we all headed in that direction
>bust in and see the kid jacking off with toothpaste and looking at the mirror
>whatthefuck.jpg
>call him Colgate for the rest of high school

Dude

there was this one kid in high school, he probably browses Sup Forums because of how autistic he is, who would constantly masturbate in the back of study hall.
it isnt like people didnt know either.
people constantly called him out on it but the teacher just thought that we were joking or something.
one day the teacher actually noticed that we were telling the truth and i think he got suspended or something.

I didn't do it in the classroom, but one time in grade 7 english I just got up and went to the least used bathroom in the school and had a wank in one of the stalls. I was quick enough where it wasn't suspicious, it was reasonable that people/the teacher would assume I was just taking a shit.

this one time i jacked off on top of a mountain.

brooo, i know a kid who fapped in 8th grade in class as well. it haunted him till he graduated high school, probably followed a bit as well. his name was ethan if that means anything

what is his social security number?

yep, nice slim 13 year old girl was sitting in front of me in English with a t back thong showing, and I was in the back row. Couldn't resist