Turning my back on my Catholic Heritage

While my people (Chaldean Catholics) are dying, the pope fucking ignores us for Muslims. Chaldean Catholics are some of the most devoted Catholics still around. If you go to one of our masses the church is always packed.

We separated from the Assyrian Orthodox church in the 1500's but that was a mistake. Today I turn my back on my fathers Catholic heritage. We have given so much up with nothing in return.

I'm going to start following my mother's denomination of Assyrian Church of the East (Oriental Orthodox).

We are alone out there and you fags think you know the true horrors of Islam.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnsnews.com/news/article/pope-francis-same-sex-marriage-move-father-lies-total-rejection-gods-law
wdtprs.com/blog/2013/12/pope-francis-shocked-by-gay-adoption-urges-bishop-to-speak-against-it-boldly/
independent.co.uk/news/people/pope-francis-compares-arguments-for-transgender-rights-to-nuclear-arms-race-10061223.html
catholicherald.co.uk/commentandblogs/2013/06/03/pope-francis-is-under-attack-for-saying-that-outside-the-church-there-is-no-salvation-its-a-poke-in-the-eye-says-one-presbyterian-why-hes-wrong/
huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/24/pope-francis-excommunicates-priest-greg-reynolds_n_3983059.html
ncronline.org/blogs/francis-chronicles/pope-francis-gender-theory-problem-not-solution
lifenews.com/2015/09/23/pope-francis-on-abortions-innocent-victims-its-wrong-to-look-the-other-way-or-remain-silent/
businessinsider.com/pope-francis-endorses-use-of-force-against-isis-in-iraq-2014-8
catholicnewsagency.com/news/pope-off-the-cuff-to-priests-religious-indifference-makes-god-vomit-69700/
christianpost.com/buzzvine/7-times-pope-francis-was-misquoted-132679/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/bolivia/11729834/Pope-rebukes-Bolivias-President-Evo-Morales-for-gift-of-crucifix-mounted-on-hammer-and-sickle.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So I'm not the only one...

Catholics come home

good

less shitskin in my church

The problem is you put your faith into something/someone else to solve.

Put your faith and confidence in yourself, fight back. Fight smarter, not harder.

Also keep in mind that some places are not possible to save. You need to pick the right options carefully.

I probably have lighter skin than you.

nice

Ignore the Pope they come and go and bad Popes have occurred before. You go to church for God not the Pope.

"We are not baptized into the hierarchy; do not receive the cardinals sacramentally; will not spend an eternity in the beatific vision of the pope. Christ is the point. I, myself, admire the present pope [Pope Paul VI], but even if I criticized him as harshly as some do, even if his successor proved to be as bad as some of those who have gone before, even if I find the Church, as I have to live with it, a pain in the neck, I should still say that nothing that a pope (or a priest) could do or say would make me wish to leave the Church, although I might well wish that they would leave." - Frank Sheed

Why you are angry

after all, I support you

Catholic church for white people!

polish = Jew

I'm German-American though

My church is literally filled with spics

Fuck the pope, he is not holy, only God and christianity is holy!

DO NOT stop believing and be a catholic just because "papa" is being around mudslimes.

I'm catholic, I don't give a flying shit about the pope since this pope is not even religious. He is a fucking scam and a shame for all christians.

FUCK MUSLIMS! FUCK JEWS! MAKE WAY FOR CHRISTIANITY!

Welcome aboard Brother

askhenazi jews =bro tier and white

I don't care for any group or another, but I would join the most white and right wing organisation there is if it would preserve our culture. But I just dont see it with catholics, protestant (I was confirmated with these cucks), nor orthodox.

I can only turn to the AFD.

in Europe every church outside the capital cities 99-100%

white

Disgusting.

Thanks Swed for taking in my people during the 70's and 90's. I can assure you we integrated; my aunt's are pharmacists and one is married to an Assyrian Doctor. I think we make up 2% of Sweden (200 000).
I've been there once in 2011. Are we good citizens?

The catholic church was infiltrated by communists as was the orthodox. It's a ministry of cult.

I honestly feel bad for your country. I respect the history, achievements etc. It seems like Euro fags enjoy ruining their countries via Islam. They destroyed a ww1 concrete Mural in my city because it had a cross in it and Muslims were offended.

it depends on where
Polish church fought against communism very well

Well my mom is Oriental Orthodox. Different from what you are thinking. We still speak the same language Jesus spoke while in mass. It's pretty old fashion.

Welcome back brother. I hope to see you in Nineveh some day

fuck this pope to be honest

Hopefully they pass the autonomous region bill.

>chaldean

I know friend. It makes no sense. People of the Chaldean Catholic Church are ethnically Assyrian. Originally the church was called Assyrian Catholic Church. in the 1800's Rome changed it to Chaldean b/c ignorance.
Just another reason why I should leave.

We should all love our enemy but loving herasy should never be tolerated.

The Holy Father is right to preach love but his tone is far too naive and passive. He should look to the example of Pope St. John Paul II the great who knew how to love thy enemy but never shied away from his love of Europe and beauty Christianity brought to
Western Civilization.

Forgot pic

I know, it hurts. Don't give up your faith in God, friend.

People with even a small amount of faith by and large can't be turned back.

It'll take a lot more than this dickwad pope.

In america, every Catholic Church ever m is 90% spics
Now we have a muzzie apologist Pope to go with our muzzie apologist chief nigger

THEY'RE BRINGING INDULGENCES!

THEY'RE BRINGING HERESY!

THEY'RE PAPISTS!

The girl looking at the camera is beautiful, she is like a baroque painting. Too bad the current pope wants she to fuck niggers and destroy this beauty.

Universalism inevitably leads to deracination of the host culture. Believing in a universalist religion for 1500 years is why Europeans are universalists culturally even after they abandon Christianity. I don't know if it's possible for them to become particularists again, even after the west gives up Christianity. It's more likely they will simply be conquered by the other Abrahamic universalist faith of Islam.

I envy the Chinese for having Confucianism and ancestor worship as foundational cultural concepts. I envy the Japanese for their Shinto spirit and racial mythology. I even envy the Hindus for their caste system.

I am Arab Catholic as well, and I understand your frustrations. However, it would be wise to judge the entire institution of Catholocism and not just the actions of its appointed leader.

and one the left loves to misquote
Pope says gay marriage is from satan
cnsnews.com/news/article/pope-francis-same-sex-marriage-move-father-lies-total-rejection-gods-law
Pope Francis speaks against Gay adoption
wdtprs.com/blog/2013/12/pope-francis-shocked-by-gay-adoption-urges-bishop-to-speak-against-it-boldly/
Compares trans rights to nuclear arms race
independent.co.uk/news/people/pope-francis-compares-arguments-for-transgender-rights-to-nuclear-arms-race-10061223.html
Pope Francis says that there's no salvation outside the Church
catholicherald.co.uk/commentandblogs/2013/06/03/pope-francis-is-under-attack-for-saying-that-outside-the-church-there-is-no-salvation-its-a-poke-in-the-eye-says-one-presbyterian-why-hes-wrong/
He excommunicates an Australian priest supporting gay marriage and women clergy
huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/24/pope-francis-excommunicates-priest-greg-reynolds_n_3983059.html
Pope Francis is against gender theory and for traditional gender roles
ncronline.org/blogs/francis-chronicles/pope-francis-gender-theory-problem-not-solution
Pope is against abortion
lifenews.com/2015/09/23/pope-francis-on-abortions-innocent-victims-its-wrong-to-look-the-other-way-or-remain-silent/
He Encourages the use of force against ISIS
businessinsider.com/pope-francis-endorses-use-of-force-against-isis-in-iraq-2014-8
Pope Francis is against lukewarm "faith"
catholicnewsagency.com/news/pope-off-the-cuff-to-priests-religious-indifference-makes-god-vomit-69700/
The Pope is misquoted often
christianpost.com/buzzvine/7-times-pope-francis-was-misquoted-132679/
The Pope Rebukes Communist Cross
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/bolivia/11729834/Pope-rebukes-Bolivias-President-Evo-Morales-for-gift-of-crucifix-mounted-on-hammer-and-sickle.html

WTF an Arab Catholic.. Where are you from?

The Catholic Church is the Church of Satan if such a thing were to exist. A Catholic in the Senate worked hand in hand with a jew in the house to push the 65 Immigration bill to destroy America.

The Church is pushing for Africans to to have 8 babies per couple and flood the world with billions and billions. They want to detroy Europe, all the Church wants is to satisfy its lust for gold.

Catholic church is pure evil.

Probably the Middle-East. There was a time when it was almost 100% Christian, y'know, not including Jews.

Lebanon. I am not Maronite but rather part of the minuscule Roman Catholic population in Lebanon. I'm fairly certain I have some kind of European relation (maybe crusades) as part of my family and their village is blonde with blue eyes.

Going orthodox huh... Good man

What do you think Lebanese people looked like before peninsula Arabs came and conquered and raped? A certain amount of sandy hair and light eyes are endemic to the Levant. Most "Arabs" these days are other semetic tribes who were Arabized over the last 1300 years.

Most Lebanese Christians I know call themselves Phoenician.
My mothers side of the family has a few Euro fag looking people too. I know a few Assyrians who have Nazi grandfathers.

I completely and entirely understand you. This Marxist on the throne of St. Peter, this betrayer of the people of Europe, the destroyer of its security and future, this traitor to the Christians of the middle east deserves nothing but our contempt. The coward! The weakling! The traitor!

It's too bad you can only leave the Catholic church once.

Yeah, I know some who do that. There's definitely a move among Lebanese Christians to split themselves from the rest of the Arab world. Many kids there will learn French before they learn Arabic to push them more toward the West.

I kind of hate Lebanese Christians for a couple reasons:
1. You guys were given your own country
2. Lebanon was almost entirely Christian until you guys started letting Arab's in (much like Europe)
3. The Christian's used to speak the same language as the Assyrians (Aramaic) but switched to Arabic.

Lebanese people and Levantine Christians (Assyrians) used to share the same land spanning from Lebanon, Northern Syria, Northern Iraq and South Eastern Turkey.

Our people are weak and let the Arabs win...

We Syriac Orthodox will always have differences with our brothers in the Church of the East, but at least we can sit back and laugh at the Catholics for being duped so easily. The Church of the East is not an Oriental Orthodox church by the way, you guys are kind of on your own.

You also need to leave Canada, it's a cucked country just like my own, and even the Assyrian women have been Westernized and ruined. The only choice is to go back to the old country and get a good Assyrian housewife who can't speak english, that way she can't even go to the lawyer.

Almost none of my family is married to Assyrian. My cousins are married to Italian, Lebanese, Chinese, German, Swedish, Spanish, Australian, Dutch, Canadian, and US people. We have lived away from our land for too long. My family is cucked.

Yes, the Catholic Church believed that they had the power to establish an earthly kingdom of God, which we know to be false as only Christ himself can do so. The East has always based their church on nations and languages, not being forced under the umbrella of the dead latin language, allowing natural nationalist instincts to thrive rather than be suppressed.

Catholicism has no doubt done damage in that respect, but that doesn't mean you have to give up Christianity as a whole. Giving up Christianity would only allow for Islam to conquer Europe faster, not slow it down as you seem to think.

I understand my friend, but you yourself don't have to allow it to stay that way. You have a choice to go back to the land of your fathers and defend it and your family even if filthy muslims have drawn near. Go to the monastery and learn the language and find a housewife.

Mine is 95% white, 5% Viet