Fucking hell p4k

This has to be the final straw... any credibility they ever had surely is lost now.
Can Sup Forums finally forget about pitchfork after this absolute travesty?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CSaFgAwnRSc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why
do
you
care

STOP CARING ABOUT MUSIC """REVIEWERS"""

IT'S FUCKING GLORIFIED YELP WHY DO YOU GIVE THEM CLICKS

Madonna is good though

Please stop posting about them and drawing attention to them. They will go away.

like a prayer is better than half the shit P4K gives AOTY to

Why did they do a bunch of maddona reviews all of a sudden, they only do that when people die

/board

This is where she turned from a great, irreverent pop star into a mediocre, faux subversive adult contemporary artist. Express Yourself is great though, it's the sole track as good as anything from her first three albums, one of her greatest tracks. Really corny album

oh shi

they do that sometimes when there's not much to review

it's her birthday you dingo

shell be fine

that's accurate tho since pitchfork is on par with Anthony Fantano now

"happy birthday we gave an 8.1 to some albums you released 30 years ago"

>Like A Prayer, Express Yourself, and Oh Father not being three of the greatest radio pop singles out there
Neck yourselves, you virgin losers with superiority complexes so bad that you just can't have fun.

lol this reminds me of when all the Beatles albums got reissued and Pitchfork game all of them 10s and all these people were so upset by it
one really funny comment: "i used to respect you pitchfork", said unironically by someone on this website.

i don't understand why you ever cared about these people trying to give number ratings to music in the first place

Oh Father is elevator music tier cheesy and Like a Prayer is musically good but structurally fucked and pretentious.

but Vogue is better than all of those

Their score for her s/t is honestly probably too low, that's a pop classic.

That's her best 80s record though. Great album.

P4k isn't even a serious music publication. Reviewers are all shills and hacks.

youtube.com/watch?v=CSaFgAwnRSc
>tfw madonna does bjork better than bjork

>all this Madonna fans

Neo Sup Forums, everybody.

She has 4 good albums, pointing that out hardly makes me a fan.

this place is full of boyband fans like beatles and beach boys, why wouldn't people like madonna here?

Says the newfag.

>I used to actually respect pitchfork
Lol

Kek, they will probably do a new review and give it a 9.5. They also gave the best Bjork a 7.2

>implying Sup Forumstards are responsible for the majority of their traffic
>implying they will ever go away

this.
If Lemonade is a 8,5/10, then Like A Prayer is a 11/10.

>best Bjork
I used to think this also, but your opinion on her best album will probably change as time goes on

>he still thinks p4k is an indie music site

Wtf? that's her best album

We are at the point now where modern pop music is so shallow that Madonna seems like a true artist.

>modern pop

didn't they give pet sounds like 2.0 once

I've started browsing Sup Forums in 2011 and there were already a bunch of Madonna fans around, even some tripfags.

>They will go away.
do you really think this? they've been around for years

They gave it a 7.5 saying it's overrated and aged poorly, and Beatles were better.