America needs to apologize for Hiroshima and Nagasaki

Hiroshima and Nagasaki were terrible acts that I have seen many people here justify in previous threads for various reasons ranging from "Fuck those slanty-eyed bastards" to "The alternative was a land invasion which would have been worse". Well, that is not the point of this thread, the point of this thread is that I hope that everyone can agree they were war crimes and that they should be apologized for.

It doesn't matter if you think it was justified because the fact is that it was a war crime and war crimes should be apologized for regardless of whether or not you think it was the "lesser of two evils". It was a direct targeting of a civilian population, it instantly killed over a hundred thousand innocent civilians who had no part in any other atrocity or war crime that you may feel the need to deflect to for some reason. Those that survived were inflicted with debilitating injuries that not just affected them but also increased the risk of ailments such cancer for their descendants who are no longer at war with you. Put aside your pride and apologize for what you know were terrible acts, what you know were war crimes.

Also, please note that WW2 was not a black and white, "good" vs "evil" affair, it was a 5 year cluster fuck and all major factions committed atrocities and war crimes such as the bombing of Dresden and the rape of Berlin and they should also be apologized for but that is not the subject of this thread so please don't feel the need to deflect to them or call me a hypocrite.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qR8Oe3mDF0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hey, Japan. Start shit, get hit.

>muh war """"crimes""""
It's called war

Fuck you Tojo.

Save a bit much of lives and avoided island hoping and total destruction of the Japanese island. Brit cuck, stop with this daily shilling

>Niggersaki

Like the nightly fire bombing would have made them surrender. You should apologize for not knowing history

Considering how fire bombing was already fucking up more civilians, I say that complaining about nukes is kind of stupid.

We should have let the Germans take you. Fucking limey cunt.

You can rationalize it any way you want as I covered in OP but the fact of the matter is that it was a war crime and all war crimes should be apologized for, America is not special, America is not infallible, you are not exempt.

Let's do it man! Let's do the whole fuckin' village!

Eye for an eye, justice.

Japan actually tried to spread the bubonic plague.

So was the Baton death march
So was the rape of Nanking
So was unit 731
Fuck off gook sympathyzers

we aint apologizing for shit

joining the allies was the real war crime

They flew over Hawaii one bright Sunday morn,
And dropped bombs on out sailors there sleeping,
So when that day rolled around and we flattened their town,
It was the whirlwind those Nippers were reaping.

Then for good measure, we did it again,
And vaporized a million more Nips,
So don't come to the table and bet against Uncle Sam,
Unless you're prepared to lose all your chips.

--Ernie Murrant, US Navy 1940-1945

Butthurt mudslime detected

Definitely, we could have stretched that war on a lot longer if it weren't for nukes. The money changers could have been making a mint on the military industrial complex. We could have stretched the war out possibly another 4 years, especially with the fact that the Japanese were very Nationalistic and had a lot of pride in their country.

Right on OP, we should apologize. Great post. I r8 8 m8.

We won't apologize, and there is nothing you left leaning British parasites can do about it.

Drop Mic.

youtube.com/watch?v=qR8Oe3mDF0s

the first bomb caused manga

the second bomb caused anime

what would the 3rd bomb have caused/pol/?

America already apologized to Japan for Pearl Harbor
They sent one apology to Hiroshima and then another to Nagasaki

The citizens of Hiroshima and Nagasaki didn't

None of those things were done by the innocent civilians in Hiroshima and Nagasaki, you can't justify your own war crimes by pointing at the enemy's.

Take this garbage to the dump, pussy.

It would have been painful for about a second. That's if you even feel the pain.

12/10

Nope
We got to nuke them for their Unit 731 shit
They're lucky we didn't wipe them off the face of the fucking planet
They weren't peaceful, insightful warrior-monks. They were vicious as fuck and would have done more evil shit if they hadn't been stopped

Should the Japanese apologize for Pearl Harbor or for Unit 731 and it's atrocities? Fuck no, war is Hell faggot.

War crimes are for the losers. For winners they are strategic actions.

Friendly reminder that the USA wouldn't have bombed Japan without the UK's okay

You have just as much blood on your hands

Suicide diving a plane into thousands of naval gleet in hopes that will somehow be all of Americas ships so they don't have a naval fleet they would be stopping anything. Talk shit get nuked nigger.

war is rough. what can i say. we were simply the country that didn't do as much awful shit, and we didn't do the awful shit we did out of spite

>war crime

Winners write the history books Abdulah. They started a war, we finished it. They were offered a chance to end it peacefully before it happened and they didnt, they were then offered to end it once again and they didn't.

No apologies, no regret, only pity for the poor peasants who had to be killed so that millions more could live.

why do you post this every day? youve gotten your answers. america doesnt have to apologize for nuking a bunch of savages who refused to surrender even after the first bomb was dropped.

Made me lol, faggot.

ching chong chong

Ok, I was a warcrime. Let's prosecute the men involved... and while we're at it, let's prosecute the men who participated in the slave trade. Also, let's go after the Egyptians for enslaving those pesky Hebrew people

Are you fucking high? Nuking their ass was the best thing to happen to them. We not only rebuilt that shit but we progressed their civilization 20-30 years faster then they would have themselves.

>muh a-bombs
more people died in tokyo/dresden firebombings

For those close to the hypocenter maybe, those further out got to feel their skin burn, char and melt and then vomit up their liquefying organs due to radiation damage at the cellular level until they died of shock in extreme agony.

It is a war crime by todays standards but the geneca conventions weren't a thing yet

Apologizing is for fuckin' NERDS

Also

Unit 731 ALONE made them deserving of the nukes. Japan was worse than Germany when it came to committing war crimes

>It's called war

Why Nuremberg trials then, leaf?

Hiroshima/Nagasaki fits in the genocide definition on which the Germans were tried and hanged.

Stop opening these threads every single fucking day you faggot.

Breaking news! War is unpleasant and brutal.

nah, how about the soulless japs apologize for being soulless japs

1) we already did apologize. We then followed up by basically piggybacking their economy off of ours for a good decade or two, mostly in order to keep the soviets out.

2) The people who committed these 'war crimes' are either too old to care, or already dead. We're not responsible for whatever event that happened a little under a century ago, long before literally everyone on this board was alive.

Moralfags will just keep moralfag'n

I assume you mean Geneva and they were actually

Boo fucking hoo. Notice how much shit Japan has started since then? NONE.

>MUH DRESDEN

Just be glad we didn't wipe them out and kowtow to your masters like a good dog.

>ww2 was not a black vs white, good vs evil affair

As about a thousand anons per day point out, that's totally true in the context of the European theater - there are nuances.

Japan doesn't have any excuse, they chimped out on China and the US for no reason. There's no justification for then starting a campaign of expansion, and there was certainly no justification for preemptively attacking the US.

That, and the "it circumvented the need for a land invasion" are the only two justifications you need. The US did nothing wrong.

Oi, Jap

Walk on

But you are missing one key point.

The Germans lost.

>Why Nuremberg trials then, leaf?
Because the allies won. If Germany won there would be the reverse of the Nuremberg trials, would that invalidate Germany's "crimes"? No, they still committed them, they just don't matter because they won.

The notion of war crimes is stupid, the victors win, the losers don't, the end.

did japan apologize for nanking or 731? also,
>war ''crimes''

ITT: normies getting rustled

>this fucking faggot making this thread everyday

japan has officially stated that they do not want an apology for hiroshima.

Japan doesn't want an apology. We're friends now. The West, and America especially, is the savior of humanity, and there's no need to dwell on the negative aspects of our passed. We all know Hiroshima happened, unlike the Tiananmen Square Massacre, which the Communist Party is still covering.

If anyome should be apoligizing, it's communists, islamists, and other anti-American supporters of terrorism like Jeremy Corbyn and Hugo Chávez. The most violent people in the world today are the people asking America to apologize.

>Japan views modernization as the only way to protect the Emperor and Japan as a nation
>Japan dominates Korea and Taiwan and beats the shit out of China and Russia
>develops cultural phenomenon whereby failure to sacrifice to the nation and the Emperor is the greatest possible dishonor or crime anyone can commit
>get embroiled in war with the Western powers over oil and rubber in the south to help fuel their stagnating second war against the Chinese
>every Japanese soldier is fighting to the death to defend the kokutai and the Emperor
>refuse to surrender after hundreds of thousands dead, navy sunk, Air Force destroyed, cities firebombed to shit
>US last resort is bombing two industrially important cities to force Japan to surrender
>Japn realizes unending sacrifice won't save the Emperor this time and surrender

>waaaah Hiroshima and Nagasaki were war crimes

if you were to go back in time and ask a regular Jap if they would surrender on August 5 1945, I can guarantee you 99% of them would refuse. the national culture surrounding the emperor and the concept of dishonor through surrender were too strong to overcome. they figured if they sacrificed and died enough, the Americans would grow tired and bloody and quit and return to status quo ante bellum. The bombing of H&N showed them that continued resistance wouldnt result in a bloody victory, but absolute annihilation.

now fuck off and never pedal this stupid meme bullshit ever again

Are you jew ? No ? You can fuck off

You need to apologize for "colonizing" half the world at gunpoint you stupid Britshit.

America has nothing to apologize for. Ending the war in the pacific prevented Russia from gaining a foothold in South-East Asia while simultaneously ending a war that was going to prove costly for all involved. It likewise prevented Japan from going into its shell and has therefore contributed to their powerful economy and current position in the global scene.

This thread every fucking day dude stfu about it, I've said it before and I'll say it again if you think you're alive then you're better off dead. I will not apologize until Niggers apologize for being Niggers.

Post more goopy arms. I find Japanese gumby extremely attractive

No but they were main production centers for war supplies including ammunition and armored vehicles. So they supported the killing of americans and got killed for it. Tough shit.

Winners can't be sinners.

The Japanese leadership maybe but that does not mean that an apology is not owed to the Japanese people and to Japan as an entity. Every war crime should be apologized for because they are exactly that, crimes. It is a fundamental concept that no state should be exempt from.

bitches be scared of a united asian race

>USA: Hey Japan, we have a super powerful bomb that will literally destroy entire cities. We will use it against you if you don't stop flying your planes into our warships.
>Japan: HAHAH AMERICAN PIG! WE NEVER SURRENDER!! DIE YANKEE SCUM!! HAHAHA! GO KAMIKAZE GO!! HAHAH!
>USA: Okay, we warned you. Here's one bomb. *drops bomb* You'd better surrender or we'll drop another.
>Japan: NO MATTER YOU STILL YANKEE PIG SCUM! HAHAHA JAPAN NEVER SURRENDER!!
>USA: Alright, we can keep doing this all day *drops second bomb*
>Japan: HOW DARE YOU! YOU EVIL IMPERIALIST MUST APOLOGIZE FOR RAPING JAPAN WITH AMERICAN BOMBS!!!

I'm sorry, but we told them EXACTLY what would happen. All they had to do was stop flying planes into our ships. But they refused. Nobody's fault but their own.

War waged by the white man is hell, Bilal my son.

Something you will find out soon enough.

A war crime? its called fucking war. The choice was either send hundreds of thousands of men to their deaths over pointless "HONOR-U" or nuke the fuck out of that country to tell them to surrender.

From my understanding, the emperor or what ever the fuck wanted to surrender but the people / generals of japan did not. It was an inevitability. Only thing I can say is that I hope Americans have this much courage when we eventually get invaded.

We sunk the nips.

We firebombed the nips.

We nuked the nips.

Now they've been one of the most powerful economic forces in the world since the 70s. I think we helped them more than we hurt them.

>dropped leaflets prior to bombing telling citizens to leave the city
>war crime

that actually sounds kind of hot

So why aren't you Limeys apologizing for being one of the biggest, if not THE biggest imperial power in the last 500 years?

No they can go fuck themselves.

Yeah we'll apologize as soon as you apologize for the actual genocide of the Chinese "dogs".

Silly dad. War crimes are for people who lost the war

Why? We saved the Japanese population that the Japanese military were going to throw under a bus. If anything, the Japanese should be thankful for America. In addition, Japan would need to apologize to the rest of Asia for their war crimes since they were much, much worse than nukes.

we apologize every year,,,,like good goys.

Where do I send my apology? Should I just mail a letter, or what?

this x100

Uncle Sam should send it's troops to do "bad things" in traditional way, nukes feels souless and degenerate.

I could understand using them if you would be losing and do it as last resort but having upper hand and doing it was weak as fuck.

At least they could drop them on Moscow before commies made their own.

Indeed it did, but we did get some nice medical science out of it.

So was fucking Detroit. Chicago and every other American city during the war and I would guarantee that if Germany (who were close to obtaining a nuke) had dropped one on one of those cities then I can guarantee the people involved would have been hanged at Nuremberg. Deliberately dropping a weapon of mass destruction on a civilian population is a war crime.

Anime would of become real

Germans lost. America won. History is writen by the Victors.

the ends justify the means, abdul. we're still giving out purple hearts that were made for operation downfall

Neither the leadership nor the people want an apology. Only the Left wants America to apologize, and it's because they want to make America look bad. This is about you pushing a certain narrative about the West. Don't pretend you're motivated by morality.

That's why the onus is to win the war dear boy,.

>Winning war by killing less people
>A crime

CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG

Winners don't apologize for winning.