Rekt thread?

Rekt thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VRjD-7IU2sU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

context? kinda curious

I keep hearing that basically she was SOO super drunk that the people with her were afraid she would die of alcohol poisoning, and apparently the best way to fight that is to feed the afflicted individual some charcoal? so that's her puking a mix of stomach contents + charcoal. Again, just what i've heard.

Looks like she has alcohol poisoning and she's been given activated charcoal to counteract it.

is that like activated almonds?

Heard she was drinking some black vodka and died

Sounds logical I've seen the video before but never known what the contents were lol it looks so fucking weird

Lol does that work? Whats the diff between that and just going to the ER?

I've seen this video so many times, but what the fuck is the context?

and this?someone know wtf is happening?

activated charcoal is absorbed by your stomach and liver I believe making it hard to metabolize alcohol the ER will pump your stomach in severe cases completely removing alcohol from your stomach.

um nice i guess

I'm bumping this post until I get answers about this

I heard the engineer got his dick ripped off in this accident. That's why they didn't send him to jail.

Hoe Ba Quat;Cerebral Palsy

Youll float too

DEJA VU

Kek. I love this.

i need some fokin context on this plz
btw
BUUUUUUUMP

in English nigger

Bump

activated charcoal is very absorbent. it will combine with everything in your stomach, then they pump your stomach

it is also disgusting, so chances are when they force feed you a quart of this shit, you will be more than happy to evacuate the contents of your stomach

Burnin charcoal, these r the results. Chek'd

It's the name of the video you retarded faggot

lmao

See

Rekt winus

fake and gay

firstly, fuck you
secondly, why did i watch that five times??

(so close)
just ignorant people dealing with a strange disease

this is my thing

From what I read here months ago. This is in China. This man has a degenerative muscle disease or syndrome. He is in agonizing pain whenever he is awake. There is nothing they can do for him since his family is poor and supposedly the condition is rare. If there is any hope, they euthanized him. Poor dude. Just damn.

red circle of death strikes again

That guy was 47 at the time that vid was taken. He'd been hanging like that for years, crippled with palsy. His mother, almost 90, was the only one taking care of him regularly and had him suspended so that he wouldn't thrash his limbs raw on his bedroll. After the vid was released all the locals chipped in some money to buy him an actual bed to lay in.

Need more I haven't came yet

10/10

Lol didn't know this was a ylyl thread

jesus fucking christ it made me vomit

get the fuck out newfags. summer is over

WHAT THE FUCK
FUCKING MODS GET IN HEREGTRGDFR

the skeleton of cadavera is an asshole

Is that Leon Trotksy?

wtf man, chopping down like that

it shivers me timbers

nope

careful with that jar buddy

youtu.be/VRjD-7IU2sU

it looks like he'll only be practicing partial arts from now on

Pretty hot actually

but why

holy shit my internet broke, an anyone help? im runnin firefox on an old macbook pro

worst slip n' slide ever

Love fapping in rekt breads

at least he can get his outfits half-off now

Download MAME

At first I had a boner thinking it was a woman, but no..

I read this as how bout dat

Impossible.

Can someone explain this image

>how it feels to platinum a game

bunch of indian dudes wearing rags on their heads started winking, nodding, giving each other thumbs up and speaking in their sand dialects to fuck with the passengers, or something like that

Did she just uhh, not see the giant fucking truck at all as she biked directly in front of it?

She's fucked. This dark colored vomit indicates bleeding, and a lot of it. It also seems acute, so she probably experienced some severe esophagus or stomach tearing. Probably involving a car accident, as this kind of trauma is really severe. Not an easy fix, and probably means she has broken ribs, and most likely more organ damage. Best case scenario she won't be able to eat for months, and will be in constant pain.

did she live after this?

what happened to just jacking off and going to bed?

I'm done. This is far too disturbing.

2spoopy

wtf

It has to be fake

Alright what the actual fuck

Lol
But no, activated charcoal is just a fancy way of saying sterile powdered carbon