Hi, Elliot Rodger here

Didn't Elliot die and go to hell? But you're posting from-
Oh.

>be born with silver spoon in mouth
>go insane and murder people because you can't get laid

unfortunately, he was born a manlet.

>when you are rich and still can't get a gf

>if you racemix your children will become supreme gentlefolk
Cheap ASEAN whores and drugs here I come.

Russia is the gate to hell!?!?!

unfortunately, he had a very shit character.

didn't you know?

His parents divorced while he was growing up and the notion that infinite wealth provides a good childhood is incredibly materialistic.

Now I realised that being rejected by girtls is not the worst thing that can happen to you.

Damn

This is the kind of thing you see in GTA games, which are basically parodies of real life.

s-stop it, my dick can only get so hard.

Reminder that no matter how rich you are, no matter how confident you look, no matter how handsome people find you, if it's not bound to happen, it won't happen.

The fact that he couldn't get laid with that much money and not being ugly is incredibly stupid

He was an edgelord.
youtube.com/watch?v=zBvaVWdJRQM

Wow he speaks truth.

I'm rich, not ugly and I don't have a gf, what gives?

You're incredibly autistic

He could go to a 3d world shithole and get as many qts as he wanted.

>what gives?
autism.

But that's not true.
I'm sophisticated and magnificent.

If that were true you wouldn't be a pass user

Euphoric, but not because of any phony god's blessing.

How else do I signal Sup Forums qts I'm rich?

He literally thought getting laid meant women coming up to him and offering themselves.

If anything the money/silverspoon fucked him up harder, since if he was born poor he'd just work on himself like any normal bloke.

Probably just wanna browse /soc/

I wouldn't doubt there's a bit of truth to what you're saying but I think it's also blindingly obvious he was at least a little autistic. I think he would have trouble with the ladies either way. Maybe he wouldn't be so entitled if he weren't rich and murder people because of it though.

When you're rich you cannot be social or its very dificult ,he's life get more with material than people, rich people almost no have emocional inteligence
Even with a gf or bf is impossible

Half Anglo

It wasn't the Anglo side that gave him those looks

No the Anglo side gave him the bloodlust

Reminder

tfw I look like elliot
feels fucking bad man, also kv 20yo KILL ME

Kek same here

Not a virgin, though, but I'm indeed an autist.

He was hot desu. He didn't get gurls cuz he was autistic as fuck.

t. nigger

dont even bother responding to me you literal subhuman

He's right, though. Racemixing with asians is still racemixing and if you do it and complain about niggers, then you're a hypocrite.

he wasn't hot
he looks too affeminate

t. weeb beta

I look like Elliot too and never had a gf either.

He wasn't that bad looking, but those lips were not making him any favors, mine even look kinda like that but they're less puffy.

If you read even a handful of pages of his bio you'll see that he was just an incredibly materialistic person. Every single time he thought that if he spent enough money on himself people would magically like him. He literally dyed his hair blonde in elementary school cause he thought it would make him more friends.

You don't think he's hot, I do. That's how life works, some people think you're hot, others think you're ugly.
He wasn't hideous and he had money, eventually someone would find him attractive (I'm ugly as fuck and poor and I still get girls).
Problem is, he was an extreme narcissist. He though he was the shit and girls should just suck him off. With such high standards and social awkwardness, I'm not impressed he was still a virgin.

It ain't me

He looks like a gay-boy plus shitty character. And that's why he didn't get anybody.

he looks like me, he has fuller lips though everything else is literally the same as me
worrying if you consider he didnt get laid

10/10 pretty-boy-face

I don't think that it was his face that was holding him back, don't worry about it user

He was. I bet he was on /fit/ and didn't even lift.

his archive
sluthate.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=98713

lol

Divorce meme has gone too far. Its incredibly common at this point and though it certainly has its impact it doesn't create killers.

girls over 5ft10 are pretty rare in my experience
t. 184cm average joe

Boy or girl?

If boy, looks too fucking gay. Big dumb lips and cant see much eyes but, well, let's just say if boy, he's sucking some black dicks.

If girl? loooool

his mouth is shaped as one of those who were born to be upset about their lives

I didn't know that he has a half chinese ethnic .

before bed anime to cheer the boys up

cute

>not being ugly

youtube.com/watch?v=Zz8IxrTYOt4