I want to become a trap Sup Forums, but I don't know how

I want to become a trap Sup Forums, but I don't know how.

post a pic to see if you even have the potential and we go from there

I would but mimi is garbage and won't let me post on my phone.

You... You posted this with mimi tho.

I am a twink myself, what you need to do is get fully shaved, and get a girly kind of haircut, the next part is the clothes and of course anal and cock hygiene.

No I didn't. I tried to so I posted this from my laptop.

Fair enough. I think I need to hit up the gym to do a little toning as well. I don't think my hair is long enough for a girly cut tbh.

Become a man instead and you can have your run of the lesser men that become traps.

Sounds good, but don't get ripped or anything like that, just make sure you stay skinny. Maybe one day you could make some cash from it like me. ;)

I'm tired of being a man shit's too hard. I'd rather be girly and get fucked by guys. ;D

I'm not trying to get ripped. Just wanna get cut. I have gained a lil bit of stomach back from 3 weeks of doing nothing after I finished college.

I have fucked some girls and a few guys. But nothing beats the feeling of getting a dick slammed into you.

I feel you dude. I haven't actually fucked a guy before. Only fucked girls and been fucked by guys. Huh.

Yeah, train your asshole too. You don't want to be THAT twink. the one that only does blowjobs because "I have never done anal before and it hurts!"

Lol that isn't a problem. I fucking love dick. I have toys too.

How old are you?

Good to hear my man. Find an older guy like I did that pays out the ass for stuffing his dick in a twink. I get tons of cash from this older guy that dresses me up in his daughters clothes and fucks me lol

Being a faggot is a good start, OP

Fwiw, I never have problems with mimi. Using it now in fact. Not saying I don't trust you, but it may be something wrong with your app. Maybe reinstall?

I'm not OP but I would like an evaluation. I hate my faggot masculine body.

OP is default a faggot

Get shaved up. lose the beanie and keep those glasses.

Here is better pic

Face too masculine, it'd give you away right off the bat.

Yeah, you actually just look like an old buddy of mine. You look like you would be a good twink. Couldn't make it as a trap though.

I just turned 20 two months ago.
Lmaooo that sounds dope af. I wish hahaha.
Well I'm off to a great start then.
I'll do that on the weekend. I work at 6:45AM. currently 11pm here. I'm tired af.
You're cute af. Do what said.

I'm gonna go to bed robots, but, I'll be back with pics next time! till then cuties ;*

I'm saving up for electrolysis...I'm also gonna pluck those eastern European eyebrows soon...

You look fine stop being a bitch.

Just dont.