Blur or Oasis? And why do you think Blur/Oasis is better?

Blur or Oasis? And why do you think Blur/Oasis is better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yheH2YMO70Y
youtube.com/watch?v=wrdVCZCapWI
youtube.com/watch?v=APVXWgxk5is
youtube.com/watch?v=AGgSE2ZtCzk
youtube.com/watch?v=x3fdsfCibAA
youtube.com/watch?v=1iB5Rw5dcOE
youtube.com/watch?v=xOAMHGb7hPE
youtube.com/watch?v=lhOxJXqOgzg
youtube.com/watch?v=q0zxbRYu_2g
youtube.com/watch?v=1FwV-jHNk1I
youtube.com/watch?v=6sRBR4lTyaM
youtube.com/watch?v=dJ3kpbCaQB8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Blur have better songs/albums in general over their whole career, though I like some early Oasis stuff. Don't really listen to either band all that much.

Pulp were the ebst because they didn't engage in silly lad wars and instead were set on delivering interesting music with an unusual influence for britpop of the era (disco and new wave)

Oasis. Hands down.

Blur is pussified weirdo pop music made by posh cunts and consumed by Americans.

Suede

Blur has the better discography, so I'll go with Blur

Britpop=shit

demonstrably untrue

...I'm pretty sure you've got the "consumed by Americans" thing backwards. A lot of people over here love Oasis and only know one song by Blur, Song 2, the one that goes WHOO HOO. Oasis had a fuckload of radioplay here. Blur, not as much.

Yeah, you still hear the main three Morning Glory singles and the occasional "Live Forever" around these parts.

Suede > Oasis > Pulp >>>>> Blur

youtube.com/watch?v=yheH2YMO70Y

youtube.com/watch?v=wrdVCZCapWI

Find me a better rock album than Definitely Maybe and I'll fucking put my parka on and beat you're mum's face to the sound of Digsy's Dinner.

>there's actually people into suede
might wanna check the smiths or bowie

>he doesn't like Suede

Bernard Butler and Brett Anderson were to the 90s what Morrissey and Johnny Marr were to the 80s. Fucking super band.

youtube.com/watch?v=APVXWgxk5is
youtube.com/watch?v=AGgSE2ZtCzk
youtube.com/watch?v=x3fdsfCibAA
youtube.com/watch?v=1iB5Rw5dcOE
youtube.com/watch?v=xOAMHGb7hPE
youtube.com/watch?v=lhOxJXqOgzg

they're alright

Blur.

youtube.com/watch?v=q0zxbRYu_2g
youtube.com/watch?v=1FwV-jHNk1I
youtube.com/watch?v=6sRBR4lTyaM

What the fuck is wrong with this guy?

Sophie's choice. But I'd go with Oasis.

They breathed a new, short and sad life into a dying Britpop so naturally they were generic asf and ripped their sucessors until they finally understood the inevitable. Looking back, Stone Roses, The Real People, Pulp, Manic Street Preachers, Suede is the golden age of the genre, but Oasis made for some short entertaining memories. I could never stand Blur so I can't give a good opinion on their career.

Blur because Damon actually tries to do something different at times. I like Oasis too but they can be extremely generic.

2:00 on the last vid
when Liam is far
>Bring it! Bring it!
when Liam gets close
>You don't need this mate you had a baby

Anyway, who gives a shit. "Can't live with them, can't live without them" goes for both sides including the media.
There was an endearing quality about being a rocker cunt in 90s England, but look at those smug reporter NME cunts, they all fucking enjoy talking about musicians fighting, hell they feed it. Just another day in British music "news".

Blur, better discography fewer bad songs

youtube.com/watch?v=dJ3kpbCaQB8