Hey guys, I had testicular torsion surgery on Saturday morning...

Hey guys, I had testicular torsion surgery on Saturday morning. My follow up appointment with my doctor isn't until Monday of next week.

I was wondering if anybody else has had this happen though or knows anything about it. I want to know if I can masturbate.

I kept both testicles

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=masturbating after testicular torsion surgery
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lmgtfy.com/?q=masturbating after testicular torsion surgery

should've asked your doctor though

see i'm somewhat concerned about getting this at some point bc ive got the deformity that makes it possible

but like i don't understand why you need hospital/surgery when you get it. like why not just twist your nut back around lmao.

Can this prevent a child or at most make it harder to reproduce?
I'm 23 and have been having sex since I was 16 yet no child thus far and I've never used protection.
My current girl who I've been with for going on 4 tears thinks I have ball cancer or some shit. My right ball feels how this looks lol.
I refuse to go to the doctor for anything including even this shit so I might have ball cancer or this shit, is there a way you can tell?

I'm worried I'll get it one day. My left testicle keeps finding it's way out of my sack and into the area next to my shaft. It's painful when it happens

I had it, and idk if you really had torsion because you should be in so much pain that even breathing on your balls hurts...

Because people value their testicles and rather a professional fix it, I'd assume.

Two full weeks nigga.

Had this problem when i Had about 12 years old, kept both testicles and everything is fine so far. Haven't tried to have Kids but in theory i can.

How does this even happen?

should have but I was too fucked up on drugs after the surgery to even think about it lol

it's not that easy unfortunately

it is possible to reproduce with only 1 testicle, yes. but your sperm count will be lower. and you'd probably know if you had it because the pain is pretty excruciating.

probably what is called ascending testicles. can happen for a variety of reasons. just push/work it back down to your sack when it happens.

I had surgery for it. the pain was pretty severe until they cut my sack open and corrected it. I 100% had it...

i fucking loved this episode

Eh both of mine rotate like the pic, but no pain no reason to do anything about it lol

you got a 50:50 chance of turning it back in the wrong way
would you take the erisk?

>Wear sweats
>Go ride bicycle
>allow balls to hang
>make sure leg movements allow balls to dangle
>let balls unravel themselves

long balls

sitting weird, tight pants, kick in the balls, ...

I do have long balls ... now I'm afraid of this shit happening to me

serious question
how did you find out you had this? did it hurt or what

never had it, but from what I can tell after reading about it on the internet for 3 minutes, it hurts like a motherfucker

Not OP but out in the field it usually happens at night with them screaming out in pain.

how likely is that to happen though?

like, how many men out of 1000 get this during their lifes?

Fuck this thread

OP here.

Me and my BF (M, 25) were having unprotected anal sex in the reverse cowboy position

And he bounced too hard on my gay little balls.

It made me queerly orgasm but afterwards I felt the homo pain .

Tl:Dr I'm OP and I am a faggot.

trolling is a art you clearly haven't mastered yet

I wouldn't worry about it

I just got done with a solid session at the gym, went home with everything feeling normal, woke up feeling like my testicle was being hit with a hammer.

200,000 cases in the US every year

so it happens but it's not very likely to happen to you probably...

how does this happen?

well seeing how it is wearing fucking stockings I'm guessing hormone supplements fucking up growth or mutilation.
But then again some people just have gross dicks

sorry i didnt specified, i was referring to ones balls getting twisted like that

i had a cyst on the vas deferens (idk if google translated correct)
i also fucked a few days after it its ok
but take care that nothing bad comes on the scar like lube

>homo pain
lol'd