Was it PSG choking or refball?

Didn't watch the game, so please tell me Sup Forums

Bit of refball but mostly PSG choking like never. Even Leicester, Arsenal or Netherlands NT choked that hard

It was both. Suarez and Neymar flailed around after every bit of contact and Mascherano should have definitely been sent off.

PSG blew a huge lead and Di Maria missed a sitter so it's tough to say PSG didn't choke but as usual Barca gets every call their way.

>conceding 6 goals after a 4-0 lead
>b-b-but it was the refs fault

pathetic

Both pretty much. There was definitely refball for UEFAlona as you'd expect but holy fuck was PSG awful.

>missed a sitter
I'm no expert but I'd be willing to bet
>Mascherano slide tackle
>from behind
>into his kicking foot
>right as he was shooting
Might've played a part in that. But who knows?

both

refball and bad luck, barca only scored two legit goals

Barcelona is still shit and won't go far unless they keep bribing.

Both Barca penalties were clear trips and clear penalties, regardless if Neymar and Suarez exaggerated the contact.

Mascherano's arm was not in an unnatural position when the ball hit his arm; this did not fall under the criteria of deliberate handling.

It is impossible to tell even in slow-motion if Mascherano actually made contact on Di Maria from behind. This was an impossible call in real-time and the ref cannot be faulted for it.

PSG choked.

suarez dived at minimal contact for his penalty but the rest was a normal game

major choke by psg and barcelona very lucky with the first 2 goals coming so soon and with the last 3 goals in 7 minutes

psg had a major meltdown in the last 10 minutes, literally only 4 passes, not sure what emery thought with his tactics

lol the amount of mental gymnastic
suarez grazed knee is a pen and mashcerano tackling di maria to the ankle from behind isn't? lol

you and the paki bandwagonner are the worst
sage

>mashcerano tackling di maria to the ankle
I'm not sure on that one, di maria is a serial diver

good thing you don't know us.

he is but he also had a much clearer occasion than suarez who wasn't even in control of the ball
it was your Z team m8

18 finals lost, liga, copa, concacaf championship league, etc, etc...

ah you're a cruz azul fan, my bad didn't click on your pic

sorry

Both. Refball made Barça go through but they would have won even without that, just not 6-1. Also PSG didn't deserve to make it to the last 8 playing like this. They were absolutely ridiculous from the beginning to the end.

This burger knows whats up.

best case of "why not both?"

Suarez was actually gonna reach that ball tho. At times like these even the slightest knock can hurt your chances of reaching the ball. Era penal.

Both

Combo, parking the bus was dumb and killed the easy win for PSG but the shoulder touch that both bashed Neymar over the head and choked him didn't help.

Both - Without PSG spaghetti and FUCKING DISGRACE-tier refereeing it would not have been possible.

You are delusional or trolling.

Undisputable plays:
Suarez dived, there was no meaningful contact.
Mascherano admited after the match he comited penalty. He should have been penalty and yellow card so he would have been sent off.
Neymar should have been a red before its goal.

Doubtful plays:
Neymar penalty. The defender is behind, trips himself, fall and then Neymar throw himself into his head looking for contact.
Mascherano hand, I think is a clear penalty.

PSG played really bad but It doesn't matter. It was one of the most incredible one single refereeing displays I have ever seen.
With a fair referee Barcelona would't have had any chance since they didn't even play a good game.

this

>Was it PSG choking or refball?
Seeing how the ref will possibly face a suspension, it sure as hell was 100% fair and in line with the unwritten rules of sportsmanship.

Stay mad you retarded arab subhuman scum

Both, Barcelona would've never scored 6 without that GOAT refball but PSG defenders also played like brazilian children. I seriously can't beleive they managed to score 6 playing terrible football

Mascherano's handball is never a penalty, PSG had a similar handball and it wasn't sanctioned either. Pretty sure PSG also deserved to get a player sent off. But it was still a HUGE refball, Korea 2002 tier, easily in the top 5 of refbaling I've seen (Barcelona has at least one more spot in that top 5)

Explain, how was it refball? The first penalty could have gone either way. And it did, because the main ref said no but the 5th ref said yes.

The second pen was a blatant dive...no arguing that.

That said, PSG allowed a goal in 2 minutes, scored an own goal, and even after scoring the away goal later on they couldn't maintain the ball long enough to eat the fucking clock. Refball can only do so much, PSG were just defining incompetence. You could see it during goal kicks, they were all bunched together with Barca players. They weren't widening the pitch.

>using marca as source for news
>will possibly face
>possibly
lmao

it was refball but PSG deserved it for playing so shitty

>How was it refball
>Goes on to explain how it was refball

>PSG Giving up goals is refball

This is why no one takes you seriously anymore.

>using marca
I was using Polish media, tho.

PSG shouldn't have scored an own goal.

Leave Barça to me.

Not even the own goal, just letting Barcelona maintain so much possesion. They didn't even widen he pitch, they just walked in place.

The ref just made sure that PSG's shit performance was punished to the maximum. The Suarez "penalty" was disgusting and I'm tired of bleating on about video replays at this point but shit like this happens so often.

That said this was PSG's to lose no matter what the ref did. They got it all wrong.

absolute refball (worse than Stamford Bridge 2009)
PSG also choked, if they weren't pussies they wouldn't have allow it. Some odd behavior by GK and a couple of defenders right at the end too.
Barça did what they had to do.
penalties when the situation was dangerous (2 by Mascherano, 1 handball and the other bringing down Di Maria and a dubious handball by Pique)
penalty on Neymar is dubious (has a player on the floor in front of him and goes against him instead of avoiding him)
penalty on Suarez absolute dive
first goal preceded by a Messi foul on PSG defender that was clearing the ball from the box
Neymar assaults opponent (when everything seemed lost) and not sent off

The "they'll have to score 5 to win, so letting in one or two goals won't be a biggie, we just wait for the full time whistle" mentality is what got them, innit.
This and the diving, cheating and fouling scumbags from Barcelona.

it was both.
PSG choked hard but even with their choking Barca would not have gone through without refball.
On the other hand if PSG hadn't choked then refball wouldn't have helped Barca.
At the end of the day PSG have nothing to blame but theselves, but at the same time Barcelona doesn't deserve to have gone through because they passed because of refball.

There was some refball (the most obvious being suarez's dive) but you don't score 6 goalsjust with that, so it was more of a choke from PSG, I mean they literally and unironically choked twice in the same match

Barça's goalkeeper has managed more passes on target than any PSG player (28 vs 26 for Veratti)

PSG only managed to make 4 (four) passes in the last 10 minutes

> muh refball

uefa wanted barcelona to go through

>6 goals conceded
>i-i-it's not our fault

Fuck off.

On top of that they didn't take it seriously

Both.

2 fabricated penalties for Barcelona
2 ignored penalties for PSG
Like a gazillion fabricated fouls from Nerman diving
5 minutes extra

You tell me

Mascherano himself said it was a foul

Pique also stopped the ball with his hand

You're right, Suarez really is a disgusting disgrace of a diver

Trial by fire.
Simple as that.

francophobia is a sign of mental weakness.

>B-but the Camp Nou is so large...
>B-but Neymar is always on a 1x1...
>B-but we don't have to be afraid...

They were clearing expecting to lose by 1-0, 2-0...

>clearly
Fix'd.

>haha i mean, we could still concede 5 goals right guys?

both, but mostly choke

most of the goals were conceded due to comical defending; barca did not even need to play that well, just force the PSG "defense" to do errors

DEFENDED LIKE LIONS

CHOKE
H
O
K
E

Mascherano handball not given
Meunier penalty on Neymar not given on 1st half
First penalty definitely was a penalty
Suarez did dive (the ref was pretty far away and behind the play since the cross came from the midfield)
Mascherano did penalty Di Maria, yet we only know that because he told us so, Di Maria is a well known diver and no one could see the touch even on replays and slow motion

That's it. Refball but PSG was begging really hard to now go through

>eymar throw himself into his head looking for contact.
lmao, Neymar was ahead of him and didn't even look down, how did he "throw" himself? The french dude literally pushed his body forward as to obstruct neymar's path after he had fallen

i came here for salt and am not dissapointed