Should I fuck a nigra prostitute? I'm happily married but for years I wondered what it's like to pay for sex...

Should I fuck a nigra prostitute? I'm happily married but for years I wondered what it's like to pay for sex. She's not too expensive (150$ an hour) and what I read from reviews she does put in effort and is sweet.
Also I'm in decent shape and I wonder how whores react when their client is young and fairly attractive. I would probably never do it again after.
I like her body type a lot, would like to titfuck her.
Pic related, it's her.

Ass pic

Look how big those tits are. Nice shape too.

Kind of a lot of tattoos though

Those teeth do look gnarly though

do it... you won't regret it.

You have good experiences with visiting prostitutes?

that's not a black chick

Dark skinned Latina. I'm thinking Colombian. Same biz.

>should I get an std for no reason and ruin a bad decision I made in the first place

Fixed

I just saw a prostitute the other day and it was a very pleasant experience. She liked me so I got full service for 500 and in Vegas they typically go for 10-12k. Her asshole was a very reserved delicacy.

My marriage? I think sexual desire is different though.

That's probably a poster girl. The way it works is the actual female is employed by an agency (not a pimp a legit agency) and the person you contact to arrange the meeting with is her 'supervisor' for the lack of a better word. She gets you and the real girl to meet up and then do the exchange. Then she returns the money to her supervisor who gives it to the big boss and he collects the payment.

You really don't know who you'll be meeting but I lucked out with a 6 5 Pocahontas.

You definitely should drill that oil OP.

Marriage is always a bad decision.

It means you’re willing to bet half your shit, almost all your friends, and the safety of your children on the whims of a woman.

This website has a verified function though where they check if the girl is legit. Also the whore mongers on the Review websites confirm its the real deal.

Two little words: prenup

Fuck her body is great. You would get to do unspeakable things to her OP.

In NYC I fucked a 21yo black girl while my wife was in the hospital for awhile, answered her ad on CL and drove to Brooklyn to find her. She was cute, but just an ok fuck.

That's 4 words.

>happily married for years
No, you shouldn't do it. It's something you can do when you're single so clearly if you're having thoughts of fucking other women you shouldn't be in a relationship in the first place.