Anyone else not able to enjoy weed? I feel like I'm totally missing out on something great but I just can't enjoy it

anyone else not able to enjoy weed? I feel like I'm totally missing out on something great but I just can't enjoy it

weed will only delay the inevitable Ethan. you have to apologize

Weed always makes me paranoid

Me too...
I become to self-aware (the sound of my voice, my gestures, so on) and then I start over thinking everything, usually emphasizing my flaws and mistakes I've made in the past. Then later on, after I'm sober I think "what the fuck was I thinking?"

Makes me feel like shit, physically and mentally. Extreme anxiety. I have never been able to enjoy weed until I tried taking a xanax beforehand which turned out to be a fucking blast.

All day every day. I can't function without it. I simply love it. I know it makes some ppl paranoid and anxious and id lie if I said I didn't get any feelings like that at all from it. But it's above any vice to me. I wished it was a lot fucking cheaper I know that.

Tried weed when I was in highschool, didn't like it, haven't done it since then, don't feel like I'm missing anything.

Sex and booze my friend, sex and booze.

It affects everyone differently. Some people function better on it, some people shut down completely. I used to love it, smoked it on and off from the age of 13, then smoked it almost every week when I was 18. Thought it was helping my anxiety, then I quit a few months ago and I've never felt better. For me it was making my anxiety worse, making my mind cloudy, I couldn't properly focus on it. If you can't enjoy it now, you never will.

Used to enjoy smoking weed. Then started to Get paranoid and and my anxiety become worse. Instead of liking the high started to regret ,overthink things I did in the past.

I like weed at times, but honestly I rather just be drunk, I'm much more fun and have a lot more fun while drunk.

The last time I smoked weed, probably a week and a half ago I was so fucked up that I thought I was dead or was going to die. I had an out-of-body experience but thankfully I was laying in bed. That's the number one reason why I don't like getting high because of shit like that happens at times and I can barely handle that. Being drunk on the other hand I am in more control of myself unlike most people.

Holly shit same here it mostly happen after being sober for too long and face blunting.

I actually hear voices now

Only way I'll be good if I build up,tolerance for sum months I rather smoke Reggie but in my city it's only fire shit.

Now I only do coke n liq.

Hear voices on weed I ment.

i always think too much on it, sadly. Been smoking for 10 years and I always get too introspective on it

same

I smoke every night to relax and unwind. If you wanna enjoy you, try doing it in a safe place, play some good music and sink yourself into the music. Once you get in there, you'll eventually do whatever else you go

i smoke every day since 1986. Lot of friends of mine doesnt because they cant enjoy it. Its ok, its just some faggot cant

Is it bad to smoke every day? Honest question.

I get a very varied reactions to weed, and rarely they are pleasurable. Sometimes I completely switch off, can't even lift my ass from the couch, not in a pleasant way. I even passed out once. Sometimes I get paranoid, always thinking that someone is knocking at the door.
The most pleasant reaction is when I just chill and deeply feel the music. But then I simply cannot focus on any conversation or anything, so its kinda anti-social for me

I haven't enjoyed weed since the mid 90's.

People who smoke weed piss me off man... hanging out with drunk people isn't fun when you're sober, it's the same way with weed. That said, I don't like the idea of devoting hours of my day to being lazy, hungry, and laughing at stupid bullshit, so it's not really for me

Yea thats the worst. I remember I used to be able to smoke weed when I was younger but now it makes me feel like I'm going to die sometimes so I stick to beer and exercise.

Thats weird. I do the same thing only without the weed.

One of my friends smokes every day. He doesn't see the problem with it until he has an inevitable breakdown and quits for a while.
Then he forgets how bad he got and starts again. Rinse and repeat he's been continuing this cycle for years now.
So is it bad to smoke every day? No in the short term. Yes in the long term.

At this point of my life I wish I was you

Yes. There is plenty of evidence for this. Emphysema being the most obvious. But from what I remember it basically damages your neurotransmitters. Makes them work slower. It takes a long time of chronic smoking to make much of a difference tho. And even the most veteran smokers recover completely after 3 months or less.

From what I remember.

i went about 2 years without smoking it because it made me very paranoid but i came to terms with the fact that it's not going away so I started smoking again and it's quite pleasant

get drunk then smoke some weed, you will feel amazing

Same I get paranoid about shit and can't really enjoy it and just doesn't feel good at all
Also with all the strong weed now i can't find a lightweight strain to see if I can enjoy that . I much prefer to get drunk anyways

I think you mean hours a day being effortlessly happy.

Just smoke less dude

Not sure if serious or not, that sounds like it would be a horrible thing if you dont like to smoke

Tried it twice and both times I got mad paranoia thinking that something bad was a bout to happen. Maybe I was just too excited to try it and it hindered the experience?

Alcohol gives me life ending hangovers and weed gives me paranoia. I am forever stuck being sober. :(

not trolling

im no expert but i do like to analyze that shit when im high, weed only amplifies your emotions. hence why so many people feel paranoid, they dont want other people finding out, or a bad thought crosses your mind and you start stressing about that more.

get drunk, at least tipsy to a point where youre feeling good with a general boost of confidence
get high and it will feel amazing

Alright ill try it out then
So tipsy then high? Or smoke then drink?

I've smoked a fair amount but I'm getting bored off it if I'm honest.
Psychedelics are where it's at

this, love tripping so much more.

whenever iv done it iv been drunk before smoking, and that way it will be easy to gauge when youre at that feel good point

actually now you have me curious what it would be like the other way around, ill try it tomorrow or saturday

Wouldn't mind hearing an update curious as how both are different

Get some smack. Even if you can't get anything white or tan, Mexican tar is cheap and plentiful.

There's a reason opiods are the Gold Standard.

I've tried 10 times to smoke weed and have never gotten high (tried it with a bunch of different friends, all said I was inhaling correctly), but then I tried brownies and BOY do those work

you become more aware and cant handle it.

I could when I was younger. Now I just get foggy in my head and extremely paranoid.

Xanax and weed is good

if i ever remember

im actually surprised that nobody has added on anything to what i mentioned, back in my day Sup Forums was filled with all kinds of druggies

I have gotten drunk and smoked weed in that order. Pretty much the only way I could do it as I'd get too anxious from just smoking weed alone. the trick as you say Is to only have a few drinks. Too many and you'll feel sick as a dog.

So just like 3 beers then or something

I've been smoking cali jack and for some reason it makes me paranoid

My grandpa used to be like that, he couldn't understand why anyone would take something that makes them tired, when you could simply take a stimulant.

Made him a fat joint, gave him some earphones and turned on led zeppelin, he didn't move for the next 2½ hours.

After that he was an avid smoker untill the day he died. Maybe you just need to figure out how it works for you, everyone experiences it diffrently.

3 beers is cruising altitude for me. But I always edge for more and after cruising the effect of alcohol feels like it diminishes. And I realize oh shit this bottle of whisky is almost done, fuck the hangover tomorrow will kill me

Edibles my friend,