Hes next

Hes next...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2l-4EKJhuCg
youtube.com/watch?v=LaQVVPHbwDE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no...

Hes been dealing with depression his whole life like Cornell and Chester.

lol. He's happier than he has ever been with life.

hell be fine

prove it right now pinhead

youtube.com/watch?v=2l-4EKJhuCg

Jesus christ how did he turn out to be such a pretentious hipster vegan nerdy faggot.

the insecurity in this post

He was always everything but vegan. Don't believe he is vegan now either.

how

kys Maynard

pretentious hipster vegan nerdy faggots get laid

I don't follow...

Is that why his wife looks like an orangutan?

Insane Clown Posse sure got old

He had some issues in the past but he learned to heal himself and get over his demons. Now he's never been happier. This is all clear if you listen to his Rogan podcasts.

Yeah everyone thought Cornell was happy then randomly the nigga hung himself.. theres no escaping ur demons.

"theres no escaping ur demons"

Cornell relapsed and took prescription pills. It's possible to conquer your demons but not with drugs.

She looks pleasant to me. Not sure what you're on about.
>pic related

how does one person represent a label you guys made in your hypothetical genius minds? OMG IF I END UP LIKE HIM IM GONNA HAVE AN UGLY GIRL TOO OMG

I'm "I don't follow..." guy.

Now I really do not understand what you are trying to get across.

What are y'all up to? I'm currently listening to this:

youtube.com/watch?v=LaQVVPHbwDE

she looks like a soccer mom. that nigga could prob get some supermodel looking ass ho but instead he finna chooses dat?

We all have different preferences in a partner. She must possess many positive qualities that Maynard finds attractive.

more like he insecure 5' 2" manlet so he had to choose ugly asian girl because that only women shorter than him kek

Right, of course.

Yes, indeed.

>he drinks his own wine
maynard is such a tool

this, he literally has to hide in the back during his Tool shows because he has stage fright.

you will eventually not now tho

don't

you're just helping them. they don't want help.

Wise words. Cheers.

cringing at dat reddıt spacing my boy

You type like a cuck

yeah i browse reddit because i can't talk to people who want to die all day, ya feel g lol (og kush)

seething

Maynard once asked tool's manager to get Tool to headline Lilith Faire just so he could get the "thanks but no thanks" letter from whoever was organizing that thing. Sadly, he never got the letter.

Serious I am thinking Marilyn Manson is going to die soon. the man is not well and ruins most of his shows with booze and coke before the show.

Saw him a year ago and he played for 23 mins then left . . . it was pathetic compared to his anti Christ superstar tour.

I snapped this pic of Maynard when I ran into him last week. Dude is definitely looking haggard.
Too much red wine?