What's your weirdest fetish, Sup Forums?

What's your weirdest fetish, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8FJ10UY-GWY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mermaids

I fantasize about finding poo on a girl's butthole during sexy time. She's so humiliated that she becomes totally submissive. I put her over my lap, clean her bottom, and give her a hard spanking. Then I punish her dirty asshole with my cock.

humans...

At least it's not traps.

traps, guro, rape, necro, bestiality

Vomit, spit, snot, phlegm out of a woman.

Deepthroat with a mixture of the above.

Ballsack squeezing

Cock vore.

triangles.

Traps!

Anything goes orgy just hop in and fuck any and everyone

vore

I like this

Super deep penetration. To where it hurts. Hotkinkyjo took an entire arm up the ads and the fist would bulge out her stomach.
Also horse open for the same reason.

That blonde is really cute

I want to get sexed like a girl sometimes

Wanting to be loved.

Is that just a blow job or like a cock swallowing someone

Bestiality.... left some tabs open and my gf found it.... she's ok with it and wants to halp....

Wat do?

>Pic related

Women hanged to death barefoot

What kind of bestiality? On her or on you?

Mmmmm nice

Always wondered what it would feel like to be fucked by a dog

You sick fuck, I bet you're the type that wants consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation too.

I think you could start to try. I’d like to see a dog fucking my gf

Diaper thread?

Id need a dog or a friend with a dog lol

I’m sure you can also find someone online

these. currently padded

Probly id post on CL about it but i dont want the cops to come bust me just for seeing if anyone had a dog to fuck me

Uniforms.

Ahah you’re right. You want your gf to watch?

Same. I admitted it to my BF and he wants to fuck the dog while the dog fucks me

licking girl's asshole

No lol

Atleast I hope you will film it

Thatbsounds like fun

Fucked up female teeth

Maybe lol anyone here play with a dogs cock or get fucked or fuck a dog?

I hope you get an answer. Not me, however

I hope so too lol

What would you like of it? Would you feel humiliated?

I wanna get cucked hard but I get upset at the idea of my girl
Fucking someone else after I cum

My wife does. Our black lab honestly can’t get enough.

I would say feet (both real and anime), but that's nothing too strange around here. I will say that I'm very into women that look like Taylor Swift, especially herself. I'm mostly attractive to this type, is that a bit strange, or no?

No not to be humiliated im curious how a dog cock feels compared to a human cock. And do you have pics of your wife and the lab?

It's the same for everyone. But as long as I fantasise about it, I’d still let other guys fuck my gf

I'm really open with her and we've talked about it. Who she'd fuck and if she wanted a threesome. It made for a great fuck, her gagging on my fingers telling me how she'd choke on his cock and stuff. But after the nut I got really upset

The latter.

Sharing is caring

Orcs and dominant women

Dirty feet or boybutt?

Like watching or being watched potty pooping. Diapers are cool to. Anyone else?

From the looks of it it's meant to be a hairless furry

Ewww tiny balls huh?

From the looks of it that thing basically has no balls or cock

youtube.com/watch?v=8FJ10UY-GWY

Fuck it?

God no

I like being watched masturbating and cumming. Also I like masturbating on traps with big dicks which cums alot!

just be the last one in the group to come in her

You mean the video with that asian girl as well?
I think I've seen that vid

I want my girl to flash strangers and let them grope her in clubs on nights out, with her not wearing underwear... That'd be hot as fuck!

Bought one of those remote controlled vibrators had the gf put it in ad we went put for dinner and walking around downtown Toronto me always playing with the speed of it cranking it up then down then up again especally if i got her to talkn with someone

Nice, bet that was hot as fuck, I think if I do that my girl might get quite horny so might be a bit more open to other guys having a look at her and hopefully a grope...

She probly would you got to try it

fucking another guys shitty asshole and being covered in poo

I only have to be in a certain kind of mood but furries, monstergirls / monster guys, rape, bestiality, incest, uniforms, feet, lesbian...

Then later when I fap to it I usually feel regret

it does, doesn't it?

i thought he wouldn't be into it, but it turns out he doesn't mind it. showed him a knotting video, he thought the knot was the dogs balls, lol

Fuck you. There's no other species on this board

i'm actually a grizzly bear....

i seriously absolutely love this

to have a girl trust you so much she lets you in on that secret is amazing

make sure you fuck her as good as you cuddle her

Would you tell her you wear one?

i don't

i just love girls who do

cute ones, obviously

They have to be. Change a poopy one?

Grizzlies GET OUT

This is blatant discrimination! No!

yes

got to make sure she's very embarrassed by it too

I like loli and so does my gf, so we do ageplay a lot. I have her act like she is a 9 or a 14 yo. She is daddies little girl. She has a binkie and I buy her lots of stuffies and sex toys. It's super hot.

I like to have sex with my wife in missionary position for purposes of reproduction.

That's the best part. It's cute how she admires you not needing them. Make her kiss your butt clothed and unclothed?