Hello, Sup Forums

Hello, Sup Forums.
My first fleshlight will arrive today.
Any tips/tricks?
Experiences?
Haven't fapped in a week for this.

I mean, you pretty much just put your dick into it.

Shove the long end up your ass while you masturbate.

have a 2nd fleshlight so a guy can fuck that one while it fucks you for pro status

Pro tip : get a girlfriend, you fag.

Warm up the sleeve with warm water, use water based lube and your good to go. Which one did you get?

thinking about buying the STU next.
>fleshlight.sjv.io/c/331325/302851/4702

Man, my fleshlight started stinking and I clean really well so I don't know what the fuck is going on or how to fix it.

get their cleaning solution. I have too many fleshlights

Get a mason jar, stuff the fleshlight in use a pen as a air tube. Stick dick into fleshlight and pull out pen and it will create a vacuum and suck your dick better then any person can. Best discovery ever

my only suggestion is make sure it's warm and lubed, and honestly I only use the sleeve, the tube just makes it painful for me, probably because my dick's too thick

it's just the way the rubber smells, I don't get why either

I jammed it between the matteress and the base and went in on it. was crack up as. just imagining if anyone had to walk in on this scene how embarrassing it would be.

I can't even remember what real pussy feels like anymore.

It's better than real pussy. Just make sure you clean it or it'll grow mold and smell like ass.

Good choice, the STU is great.

this

science has gone too far.

Well look no farther that saddest shit happend to me. I was making a homemade flashlight with a glove and a towel and pillows for height and a belt to keep everything together. It was late and I was downstairs going at it and I heard steps. I got scared and hid everything away but the best and the pillows and a towel. My mom was like "wtf are you doing" and once she saw the belt she started crying back to her room to get my dad. She told me and my dad that she thought I was killing my self with the belt. I said no and had to fucking tell her I was masterbaiting. Funny thing next day she taught me how to use a condom." How to roll it" and if I ever needed one to ask her. It was fucking crazy. Sad part is this was 2 years ago wayyy before I even found Sup Forums. So I was already fucked in the head before I got here

quads have spoken.
did this lead to incest?

No never. I personally find incest disgusting tbh. But I don't judge if it's a cousin thing

lmao

If it comes with instructions , i wonder how many fucking mistakes were made before they said " we need to put a manual with these "

It might not be very good the first time so don't have too high expectations.

It grows on you, it's a learning curve to get the max pleasure out of it.

I remember when police raided me and they found this thing. Didn't know what it was so he stuck his hand inside looking for stuff and I didn't clean it for 1 week or something after using it. It was amusing how he reacted when he pulled his hand out. The search immediately stopped after that and they left.

tbh you have pretty cool mom

>The search immediately stopped after that and they left.

I have this exact same one actually OP. I've had it for about 6 months and have used it twice as I get laid a decent amount.

If I want to finish quickly, I jack off as usual. If I want to enjoy it, I'd probably use this again. I have the lube for it, which is nice, and cleaning it isn't THAT bad honestly. It feels "enough" like a real one so that's good I guess. Just don't get your hopes up too high and see where it takes you

yea that totally happened, cops get easily intimated by flashlights, this one time i was robbing a house then the fucking pigs came and i was like "yo yo i got a recently used fleshlight in my pocket" and i swear to god the fucking bolted out of the house, dropped their donuts and everything

kek

>and cleaning it isn't THAT bad honestly
This. I don't get why faggots always whine about that shit. Are they all slobs?

If you want to do it properly, not just "stick it to the sink, turn water on for 3 seconds and then consider it to be cleaned", then it kinda sucks to clean that shit

Calm down satan

Disinfect it with white spirit now and again. Can get UTIs and kidney infections if you get bacteria building up..

heh

>mom relax, i was just jerking of with a belt

You can regulate tightness/amount of suction with the bottom lid.

why not upgrade to a doll

What kind of doll?

silicone doll, get a real nice underage looking one they're the cheapest

just start off with a sex store blowup one

Use lots of lube

Checked make sure you warm it with water what kind did you get is it pic related?

>get a real nice underage looking one

Wrap the sleeve in a heating pad for about 10-15 minutes. If you want to get a really good experience, pop open your lube bottle and squeeze as much air as you can out of it. Wrap the bottle of lube in the heating pad with the sleeve. The reason you want to squeeze the air out is so that it doesn’t expand and pop open.

Warm sleeve, warm lube.

Mfw

The problem is i cum too fast when I use it. But i feels great.