Listen up you BOGAN fucks. Canadian here, how the fuck am I supposed to enjoy this shit? It tastes like bong water

Listen up you BOGAN fucks. Canadian here, how the fuck am I supposed to enjoy this shit? It tastes like bong water.

Spread that shit as light as you can on toast.

Barely any of it.

That's it? No butter or anything?

Use a lot of butter and very little vegemite. Works best on toast.

Cheers, cunt

marmite where im from.
been a fav since i was a kid. hot toast melted butter and a thin spread is a sure way to experience heaven in your mouth

shit, bong water tastes that good? I've always avoided it

Frig off, cucknadian

Put it anywhere you would put salt.
American perspective.
You enjoy salt in the presence of other things, not so much on its own.

Sorry

maybe he meant by bong flavored water is like having some brits steeping in a bath the same way they do with teabags and hot water

>heaven in your mouth
>thin spread

fuck off cunt, you take a table spoon of Vegemite and eat that all at once, now that's heaven in your mouth

Dam this shit is pretty good, good job Australia.

Don't act so surprised

>not white bread
user...

Naw I meant more like the taste of your moms pussy juice after I REKT her vag

I'm sorry white bread or sourdough is top best but I'm a health cuck.

It smells like pure chicken bouillon cubes or something

Lol sorry our healthcare threatens your capitalism mythology americunt

It's for tough cunts only.

Syringe it up your ass for a good high bro

You’d be speaking Russian if America wasn’t your neighbor. How does it feel to be totally dependent on American strength?

2/10 bait.

spread it on cold toast..spread it a little thick but lightly mmm taste it from here now eat that shit and make another one while you're eating that one

You're not supposed to enjoy it. You're supposed to pretend you like it so you can fit in to a "club" created by a successful love it vs hate it marketing campaign.

It's like this:

What? You don't like burnt salt spread? The fuck are you, some kinda faggot, fake Australian? Fuck you pussy, this shit is cash.

Same goes for Marmite but for the UK.

I don't particularly hate either of them, not my first choice but I'll eat it if there's no jam or marmalade left.

Agreed. Though it is also 10/10 factually correct.

Please elaborate how exactly Russia would conquer or invade Canada? You're forgetting the United Kingdom. America does nothing to protect Canadian sovereignty.

I'll elaborate in exquisite detail!

It was bait.

You see, the post I was replying to was calling out bait for being bad. So I attempted to jump on that bandwaggon. Lo and behold! A bite!

Russia has done absolutely nothing for Canada and has never once been a threat to Canada. Forget about the fact that they are across the Atlantic or the entire arctic circle maintaining an invasion, when has Russia ever been this powerful? Also Canada is vast harsh changing landscapes millions of square kilometres how do you invade it? You can't walk across the country. Millions of square kilometres of space. Such a stupid comment on so many levels.

We bought Alaska from the Russians.

FUCK MY ASS DADDY

If you want

So? Alaska has never been Canadian territory, nor has it ever been British either. Russian fur traders settled it. It was never taken by Russia from Canada.

Why do you have nigger toast throw that shit away

Yes you gigantic faggot. Butter your toast, then spread some of this fantastic shit on top - if you're game, try it also with some cheese on top, or some fritz - cheese works best though, but i like it plain vego & butter.. Awesome shit.

You are historically illiterate.

What's fritz?

What about that comment mentioned history.

It's amazing with avacado.

Cunt

News just in Canadians regularly drink bong water.

Rye bread with butter and a dollop of Vegemite. Don't make it like a peanut butter sandwich. Just a nice thin layer.

here in canadia you put it in your friends food nice and thick when they arnt looking

Kek, you soft cunt. Get a dog up ya.

But then I won't be able to afford a house

I watched joeys world tour too

Put it on buttered toast, otherwise develop a taste for it like booze ya cunt.

Accept vegemite as your saviour

Toast some white bread.
Add nice slather of butter.
Apply even light to medium coat of vegemite.
Slice some tasty block cheese and put on top.
Put under a griller until cheese melts fully.
Eat fucking molten cheese and vegemite burning the fuck out of your mouth while your tongue has an orgasm.
That is all faggot.

What? Woo woo woo fuck my ass DADDA

go to hell leaf

Tiger stripes mate, stripe of vegemite then of butter etc.

You Canadafags always put way too much on

Butter the ground then eat it you poof

>Leaf
How dare you.

These ausfags are butthurt because they have pickled dogshit as their national dish. Maple syrup is vastly superior. Also, quit bringing your subtropic STD's to whistler and Banff. It's making it difficult for me to rawdog random bar skanks.

you're a fucking idiot if you're trying to actually eat that stuff, you're only suppose to spread it on yourself when venturing outside your kangaroo den for more then five minutes so nothing will try to eat you on your way to pick up more shrimp and didgeridoo wax

Ah, a true example of a refined British pallet. Keep venturing, perhaps you might enjoy some jellied eel?

Omg literally fucking ruin whistler. They ruined crankworx DH they ruined Tofino too.

what kind of bread do aussies like to toast for it?

toast with butter. thin as fuck layer until you build up to it

try it with cheese

Mate you have crossed the fuckn line matey ,talk shit bout our vegemite like that

U WOT M9

WAnna Fukien go bud?