last.fm/user/mattmontgomer16
nichardixon.bandcamp.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this thread

this thread and Grimes

Pol invaded

>Sup Forums bait threads that don't work as well as on Sup Forums
>grimefags waifufags
>people like you complaining about a lack of music discussion while simultaneously not discussing music

There's nothing wrong with Grimesfans. You're just sensitive asshats.

The only grimesfags I have a problem with are ones who shit up threads outside the containment thread

Grimesfag detected

Discussing music =/= shit up threads. As I said, you're just a sensitive asshat. Sup Forums doesn't provide you a safe space. You have to deal with other anons or simply leave.

waifufags

Ah I see youre one of them huh

Bjork and grimes fags

People stopped caring about elitism

Musicians

>one of them
pretty sure the ones that shit up every thread is always the same autist

The problem is elitism became less about discussion and more about always having to be right

Would artists come here to procrastinate?

Elitism was never about discussion, it was about listening to stuff beyond the charts. Music discussion is easy to achieve if you are not a retard.

at least choashitter seems gone for now
you take whatever blessing you can get

>People who never grow outside of Sup Forumscore and sub-Sup Forumscore
>People who only bother discussing the same 100 albums
>People who use the terms "pretentious" and "pseudo-intellectual"
>People who think "plebeian" and "patrician" are actual descriptors that hold meaning
>People who think tripfags are bad when they are normally the ones who start a discussion
>People who think generals are bad even though without generals, no music discussion about those genres would exist (metal, bleep, classical, jazz)

This user is why i shitpost

stop trying to justify acting like a retard

You're the reason why Sup Forums sucks

Fuck off, you will regret it once you start finding music on your own and find nobody else to discuss about it.

10/10 post, but I would still try to encourage people to become "patricians"

First month on Sup Forums? Lurk more.

fuck off poseur

>People who think tripfags are bad

They fucking are lmao do you see the shit I post when I am not being serious

I apologize, let me amend my post

>People who think tripfags are bad when they are normally the ones who start a discussion** (** Except Montie)

No

Thanks this one works

hows your horse ex gf

The only shit trip fag is Avant

Montie you're the greatest trip of all time fuck the haters. Your taste is impeccable and your memes are always A+.

>the only tripfags I recognize are avant and montie
Hello Montie

Spot on

Ew she was a nasty bitch

Only newfags will deny this
Great post

you're just a delusional autist

Hi, I am Montie. Besides posting trash threads on Sup Forums and mixing the pot here I try to be a pretty active person.
I currently go to college in south-central Michigan where a lot of people like Ronald Reagan and The Strokes.
I enjoy politics, history, ocean liners, and ̶s̶h̶i̶t̶p̶o̶s̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ posting seriously all the time.

Other things

I trip on Sup Forums as "Montie", most of what I post is s̶h̶i̶t̶p̶o̶s̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ serious opinions!

My one tripcode now is !q1vZsvr9H2. Any others are dirty impostors wanting to tarnish my "high" reputation.

(But in all honesty a lot of what I post on Sup Forums is a joke, I use RYM as my serious outlet for musical opinions)

Politics
I am a right-wing Libertarian who fawns over Justin Amash, Thomas Jefferson, Ron Paul, and Austin Peterson. I also like Austrian economics. I dislike Donald Trump with a passion and I have never once said #MAGA unironically. If you want to discuss more political stuff, message me or come on Discord.

Off-site websites
Last.fm>>>>>>last.fm/user/mattmontgomer16
Bandcamp>>>>>nichardixon.bandcamp.com/

I've been using last.fm for the entirety of 2017.

Discord
Me and Grimescuck run a small Discord that has some pretty great people in it. Message me if you want to join.

I am also part of Sup Forumscord the """"official"""" Discord of the 'best' place to discuss music on the internet. Message me if you want into that one as well.

What I rate

I try to only rate full albums, live albums, and EPs. I only rate non-album singles (sometimes).

Rating System

I rate albums on a 1-100 scale broken down by points 10.0 is the highest and 0.0 is the lowest score.
Everything in between is rated as such:

My rating scale was updated on 5/14/16 to better serve me. All albums past my 500th review will be rated based upon this.

10.0=5 stars

ACTUALLY what went wrong (Woke Edition)

>People care too much about their image rather than their taste or what they actually like. Obviously people can love experimental music, but I feel like a lot of /daily/ and elsewhere here where people rip on posters who like Sup Forumscore are in it for something other than finding and enjoying music or making music. For them it is a rat race to the most obscure or strange.

>People obsessed with waifus rather than the music the females produce. The fact that we have a Grimes general 2 years post Art Angels tells you that they are not actually talking about music. Grimes is not prolific enouth to have a thread about her every day that reaches bump limit. The same goes for k-pop general

>Shitty Sup Forums bait threads. Stop with the dumb ass politics on here. The reason I migrated way back in the day from Sup Forums to here was how shitty that board is and how wrong everyone is on that board. Take your r/The_Donald pepe posting elsewhere. We don't want it here.

>Not enouth music discussion, more fighting and being assholes to each other.

Look, I know this is Redchan and all, but take some time to actually try to discuss music with people rather than calling their taste shit or ripping on them for liking Sup Forumscore. When I made poseurcore up it was because a lot of people just tore into people who had one or two Sup Forumscore albums on their top 10's. Thats not cool, that posturing. Your taste is not better than others just because you have some random obscure noise album in your 10/10's.

Brandon here,
I will fuck you up Montie

Dude, thats not even my RYM bio anymore. Update yourself. Also that picture is like, 4 years old

>People care too much about their image rather than their taste or what they actually like. Obviously people can love experimental music, but I feel like a lot of /daily/ and elsewhere here where people rip on posters who like Sup Forumscore are in it for something other than finding and enjoying music or making music. For them it is a rat race to the most obscure or strange.
>Look, I know this is Redchan and all, but take some time to actually try to discuss music with people rather than calling their taste shit or ripping on them for liking Sup Forumscore. When I made poseurcore up it was because a lot of people just tore into people who had one or two Sup Forumscore albums on their top 10's. Thats not cool, that posturing. Your taste is not better than others just because you have some random obscure noise album in your 10/10's.
read: I only like pop/rock you can sing along too so must everyone else and I am totally fucking oblivious to the fucking huge array of music not on the essentials or

>People obsessed with waifus rather than the music the females produce. The fact that we have a Grimes general 2 years post Art Angels tells you that they are not actually talking about music. Grimes is not prolific enouth to have a thread about her every day that reaches bump limit. The same goes for k-pop general
Seriously, stop hating Grimes. I bet GrimesCuck hate you for doing that.

It got popular.

You know, I've never seen you actually discuss an album fucker

Generals, specifically K/J-Pop and bleep

Why would I try to discuss an album with my trip on? People would automatically hate it because its me.

I don't care if I piss Grimescuck off for that because its true.

Read: Hi, I am a pretencious dickwad who thinks that Pop rock is automatically a shit genre because its not edgy or deep enouth for my tastes.

I like lots of music FYI, I enjoy Indie Pop and Avant Pop more than most genres because I like melody a lot, but that is hardly something to be knocked down.

Don't be a cunt. People have different tastes in music.

I thought Sup Forums was the patrician board where all the experts and ''patricians'' hung out, not a middle school playground where kids just discovered new music and want to sing along to Wonderwall together.

Honest question: why don't you discuss music at red.dit instead? People over there have a close taste to yours, won't dismiss you for your taste and music discussion is common.

I know you're baiting me at this point so why even debate?

This place is Middle School incarnate

people hate you anonymous or not you small minded piece of subhuman trash

>I like lots of music FYI, I enjoy Indie Pop and Avant Pop more than most genres because I like melody a lot,
cringe

>I don't care if I piss Grimescuck off for that because its true.
That's rude. You should leave Grimes alone. She didn't do anything wrong to you.

>Who don't I discuss music on Reddit
>The people have close taste to yours

Nice generalization pal. People have pretty much the same taste here as well given the fact that both places like critically acclaimed indie music. Sup Forums just has a bunch of people inbetween who also like obscure shit-which by the way I am sure Reddit does too.

Music is music. Where you discuss it makes no difference. Also I actually like music discovery and the specifitivity of Reddit having different subreddits for specific genres turns me off. I want to flip around my listening and not stick in stuff that is genre specific even though I sometimes show preferences for certain music.

underage p4k scaruffi grimes kpop fantano irony

bring back all the good trips like NECHTOVIKING

When I post anonymously 95% of the time I get much more positive replys, people giving me recomendations on /chart/ and the tapmusic threads, and I actually find more music I enjoy that way. I only use the trip for shitposting and I am planning on retiring it once I go back to school in 10 days.

Also, how the fuck is that cringe. Tell me what music you like? What preferences do you have you human pile of shit? I bet you are real fucking nice to talk to off this site.

Buy me a record.

You are not answering my question. Red.dit is a better place for you in every possible aspect, so why won't you go there instead of Sup Forums? And there are subreddits for everything you are describing, both genre specific and non genre specific.

nazi mods banned everything fun so now its only general threads and the same bait posts over and over

what happened to the other ones i fucking bought you???

music fucking sucks.

I hocked them for H money.

thats the smartest thing you couldve done desu

Yes

What makes you think I would enjoy Reddit when I have been coming on this website since 2010?

Right?
>collecting vinyls

You look good though

CLT and Hampus arguing was the most entertaining part of the board, ever.

I already told you. See above.

Post some archive links.

worthless medium, its all about holographic cubes of music now.

I agree 100%. People who disagree need to grow up

oh this was pre-RBT, back on archive no-ip and that sites long gone

He looks like trash because he is. I've never seen a more ugly photo than this one.

You sure? rbt goes back to 2012 and both CLT and Hampus were active back then.

this board is just a starter place for music.

you come here when you realize you don't really know what to listen to and you wanna get into some new stuff

then you just listen to Sup Forumscore until you get a bearing on what you like

then you just go off on your own. by the time you come back you realize everyone here is mostly just starting out. they're where you used to be years ago.

so you leave or you shitpost. no way to actually have a discussion when all everyone knows is the bare essentials (and also, music gets pretty specific, so once you latch into a subgenre you like, if it isn't in vogue, you're gonna have a hard time finding other people here who are into it as well and are willing to discuss it)

so you leave.

people on Sup Forums are perpetually at the beginning of their journey

they were at it as far back as 2008

this is why people always say ''it used to be good here'' because when they first arrived it was all new

MORE ELITISM
LESS MAINSTREAM MUSIC

back before the tourist got his trip hacked lel

yep i look like that 99.9 percent of the time and that picture was totally not taken as a joke (:

>What went wrong?
turntablist left, he was awesome

This. It's why I exclusively come here to shitpost.

Too many things to list. Memerap helped put the board over the edge initially though.

not enough kpg threads dbh

I don't care.
Every other photo of you is just as bad and could have easily been taken as a joke, like your life.

Pre-captcha people report in.

here, and im never buying a hiropass. the bots were starting to be funny and they said captchas were temporary.

That they did, fucking Moot the liar

>hiropass
Yup fuck that.

Captchas are the worst thing on Sup Forums. These fucking pieces of shit always make the posting here feel like a chore. Why the fuck don't they remember that I'm not a robot and always I must solve stupid image puzzles like Select Vehicles when there are just a bunch of road signs?

Grimes

/classical/ died.

>being this new
What is wrong with her? She's Sup Forums's mascot since 2012. Everyone here loves her even if they're reluctant to admit it.

Bless you for trying so hard, you really get a 10/10 for effort.

stop

please go away

I've been here longer than that. I don't hate her, I don't click on her threads. Her fans post stuff about her in other artists (especially other female artists) threads to stir shit up and you can never have a proper discussion anymore without one of her fans saying the artist of said thread is rubbish and Grimes is better then the discussion fades away, or you get people arguing the same things about Grimes again and again and it goes nowhere every time

avant is based you're just new

It's not about proving you're not a robot it is about turning you in to one. You are doing unpaid work for google analyzing their google map images to help improve their data gathering algorithms.

>More obscure = better