Be 23

>be 23
>be beta
>was a virginfag before i met my gf (never had a gf)
>finally fukt her after seeing her for like a month
>we moved in together pretty quickly
>at first, had sex a decent amount, about 2 times per week or more

2 years go by
>gf barely ever wants to fuck me
>lucky if i get it once a week
>"you only want me for my body" etc etc etc bullshit
>i have given this bitch more shit than any other guy she's been with, prob more than most guys give their gf's
>i NEVER get bj's (barely got them in the first place)
>when we do have sex, it's vanilla bullshit sex
>i can't even go down on her
>never do anal because "i'm too thick"
>tells me i'm average when i'm 7in and 5.5in thick
>im seriously not satisfied (def more alpha now)
>idk what the fuck to do because i've never been in a relationship before and i'm almost 26 now

the only thing i've done so far is not give in to all her shit. i would do all kinds of bullshit for her and she always fuckin complains. i spent $1g on her for her birthday and bullshit like that. what the fuck do i do guys? i want a girl who fuckin puts out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8FJ10UY-GWY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i should also add that a lot of the times near the beginning, we would have a few drinks (she liked to go out to bars, i still fuckin hate them) and a lot of the times the sex would be tipsy or drunken sex. now she doesn't drink much.

Get out and get out now before it's at the point where she wants to get married

she sounds like a straight up bitch even outside the bedroom. dude dump her you will continue life in misery if you don't and might pass up the chance to find your true one. dump her in the morning

^^ for real

options:

A: become someone she wants to fuck
B: give up and set an ultimatum, "fuck me or i'm moving on" (this usually only works when you swap genders and it's more like "make more money or i'm moving on")
C: give up and accept simphood for the rest of your life while she cucks you behind your back

beta isnt a thing anymore. you think this is 2015?

Lol dump the ungrateful cunt she doesn't deserve a dime

It's not that fucking complex faggot op.
If you're unhappy, then leave the bitch.

oh i forgot where i was because memes

D: use force, go to jail, spend the next 15 to life getting buttended but dm:hs amirite

Trust me its still a thing

>gf only has sex after getting drinks
>gf stops drinking alcohol
>wonders why the sex stopped

lol you truly are retarded

Sounds like this relationship has run its course. Its ok user it happens to everyone.

Get a side chick

I want to put my face in that ass. Do all butthole smell like poo?

she tells me she doesn't want to get married (i don't for sure) but then says shit like "when we have our house" i'm like seriously ?she is definitely a bitch a lot of the time outside of the bedroom. i sacrifice so much shit for so little. i wouldn't mind it if i was able to get laid, you know? i feel like i sacrifice so much shit, go to so many stupid ass stores, all the boyfriend stuff, but when i want to go to ONE fucking gun store and look around or whatever, she won't even go with me. literally.
she tells me she's "not young anymore and already did stuff"
harder than it sounds when she lives with me brah

i seriously wonder if she is seeing someone else sometimes, or just chats with them through snapchat and the like. i don't do any social media. she is always on instagram and snapchat and stuff like that. she's always texting someone, and is always on the fucking phone. we would go out to eat and a lot of the time i have to tell her to get off the fucking phone because why did i come here to eat with you if you're just going to be on your phone.

i did even more beta shit i forgot to tell you guys about. i worked shitty hours (graves, weekends) and stuff like that. since she liked to go out a lot, i told her i didn't mind (even though i fuckin did) and she would go out drinking to bars and stuff. KICKER: she would go out with a guy who SHE MET BEFORE ME when she was dating. but now they're "friends". i don't think they've ever done anything (i've met him), but i wouldn't know. she still talks to him almost every day through social media. i've told her i didn't like it multiple times but she says she "needs friends"

yeah sounds like i'm real fucking smart right? now that i write it down.

>2 years go by
dropped this thread.

i've seriously thought about it dude.

I bet you even work together she's so up your ass

well i it is still a thing but it's not what all you faggots think...

the alpha/beta phenomenon was first witnessed by a guy studying wolves when he first noticed the behavior of one wolf leading the others in the pack and being dominant over them, he published a book about his studies and everyone freaked out and was obsessing over alpha/beta. Later, during more research on the same wolve pack he realized that the wolf wasn't being dominant over the others in the pack it was actually a parent just leading and taking care of its offspring. He tried to fix his false information, recalling his book and trying everything to get his own book back off of the shelves but it was too late the faggots already were obsessing over it. So basically calling yourself beta just means you are a child and your only alphas are your parents. If someone says they are alpha it means they are raising children.
DEAL FAGS

>not young anymore and already did stuff

Like "been there done that"? How the fuck does she live like this? GET OUT ASAP

no we do not work together

Hae an open and honest discussion about your wants and needs. If its truly making you unhappy and she does care about your happiness then she will try to listen and change, I mean what are you gonna do, fuck other vaginas?

my nigga, she's fucking him, or will be soon. get your affairs in order and fuckin bounce her ass out the picture, or don't. whatever.

basically. told me like it's my fault i didn't get to do shit in high school and stuff.

she's def attractive, and i told her she should be happy that i still find her just as sexually attractive that i did in the beginning.

she basically tells me all the time that its just ME and that's why i made this fuckin thread.

i seriously doubt it brah. from looking at the dude, if she wants to a fuck a guy like that, go for it he's def not comparable to me. he looks like a phaggot.

it's not though, it's her

Oh man I'm so triggered for you. This is some shit. You deserve better, tell this bitch to get thee to the nunnery if she wants to sew her cunt up sheeeeeit.

i've told her multiple times that i'm not satisfied with our sex life, but she doesn't care and hasn't changed at all.

all that complaining and you still do that shit
>calling himself more alpha
if you use these terms atleast act properly

she doesn't care cuz she's getting dicked down by the other nigga! come on son.

Man the fuck up and throw her shit outside, save yourself op.
As in do it now.

you're not making her cum

dude you got your ramp to get some confidence.
live shown you that you can have a gf.
now its time to get someone with a better personality and not this crap.
if you stay with her you deserve what will follow.

your idiotic behaviour makes me angry. fucking faggot

OP watch "Blue Valentine" and then an hero. But really, move on, this is going nowhere.

wtf thrives you if she doesnt change one bit? Maybe she is asking for a breakup, you live with her, or sorry she lives with you as I understood, which means you own her. If she doesnt feel any pressure at all, isnt it a sign?

i guess i should have used "confident". i'm not afraid to talk to women and shit now.

.5 in thick
dude, what ?

2 times per week was a decent amount, but it doesn't seem you guys were having sex a lot to begin with.
Now 2 years have passed and you barely fuck. Maybe it's more of a relationship problem, than a sex problem?
I tend to think that if the relation goes well, the sex goes well too.
But the fact that she doesn't want to blow you or even that you go down on her is for me a sign that she's not so much into sex, or basically that you don't make her horny...for whatever reason.
Plus apparently she complains a lot. Now you shouldn't spend money and expect sex because of that, but still she sounds like a pain in the ass.
Why do you stay with her?

Not if they've cleaned up properly.

She's not happy where she is and she needs to move on.
>giving her stuff
That's where you fucked up, son.

that's what i'm thinking. i feel like when she says stuff like "when we have our house" she feels like she has me 100%. when i have been checking out other women and been contemplating meeting others.

Do it then faggot.

Yes, and infected with hepatitis virus, thats why youre a faggot.

"She doesn't care" is all you need.

Leave her. Now. She's not for you.

Relationships often ends long before ppl break up. Sounds like yours has run its course...you can't be with someone you don't know anymore. And she can't either...

You guys should learn that it's much better to go to your own favorite stores separately. It's not because you're a couple that you have to do everything together.
Actually, it's much better to do some things separately.

like fuck other people.

That is not what i meant obviously.

She doesn't respect you because you're soft and needy. She thinks she can do better but she's too comfy to leave.
It's hard to hear, but you know it's true.
Start treating her like shit. Never give her compliments or be nice to her, treat her like she's nothing and see what happens.

it may not have been what you meant but its what they need to do.

i honestly don't know, man! i ask myself that everyday. i feel like i don't want to get her all sad if i tell her i want to meet someone else. i still have that white knight side to me for sure. i always wanted a relationship, and i think i tried to just brute force what i viewed as a relationship into the picture. but she doesn't do stuff like that.

when she gets home from work, she won't even take the time to come and kiss me. doesn't say love you bye on the phone. i'm a sucker for bullshit like that, you know?

That is definitely whining. She probably doesn't even have half the money, right?

>5.5in thick

does your dick look like a wide can of peaches?

>5.5in thick

half a foot wide

okay, don't push your weird cock tumor deformity on your woman

yeah then have a talk with the girl, settle down things, all the things you have written here tell her

if it doesn't help, GTFO, and be confident with another girl who makes you happy, because you don't seems so right now

I get it Sup Forumsro, I do. However, you should consider other factors. My girl and I don't have sex as much as I'd like, but she's also a very physically sick person. Beautiful on the outside, but some real serious medical issues going on inside. Granted, we're very close, and she feels comfortable talking about it with me, and she tries ridiculously hard to make it up to me with her ass, her mouth, even brings cute girls home for me every now and then. Now, I'm not saying that your girl has the same issues, its very likely that she's just a bitch, possibly a cheating bitch, and in that case, you should bail. But I'd make sure that she's physically and psychologically okay before you dip. She might just be hiding a larger issue that she's too scared or in too much denial to talk about with you.

Being a white knight is worth it if you have a princess at home...but it seems like you've got a nagging texting schoolgirl at home instead.
Maybe you have a pipe dream idea of what a relationship is, and she thinks only about money and expanding.
You guys don't fit together.

Taking a step back from the tone of the thread, is there any chance she'd be willing to go to couple's therapy? It seems like you're still willing to take this relationship all the way with this one sticking point. Maybe there's something she's unable to express when she feels on the defense about it one on one with you. Communicate before you use whatever you get from this thread to do something drastic. Good luck.

OP is too dumb to know what girth means

When was your GFs birthday?

Couple therapy at 26? Come on...The guy has a life ahead of him, and she probably wouldn't stop complaining if he proposed.

uh yeah i have zero debt and about $60k saved up. she has student loans and a car loan.

i'm sure we both know who she thinks would be buying the house.

>you're still willing to take this relationship all the way
>implying that longevity is a value in itself

FULL HOUSE MOTHER FUCKER

girth you jew

>financial incompatibility
Oh yeh, that's a big no-no. I'm not saying you should go search the Equifax dump for your partners' data, but she's not pulling her weight at all in that department by the sound of it.

I'm just sayin', it seems like she has some kind of "mature" fantasy of what she wants out of a relationship where they do adult stuff and sex isn't one of them. Maybe there can be some compromise if he wants to continue financing her delusion.

If he takes this relationship all the way, he'll be jerking off alone in a big house, maybe in debt, while she is out with friends, happy to not have sex anymore with him.

Sounds like she's just a spoiled bitch and you're giving her a free ride. As a woman, she feels entitled to the stability you provide, and knows that you're not going to put up too much of a fight if she doesn't pull her weight. You have plenty saved up to easily separate, and with that kind of money and stability, you can find a much more grateful woman who will do the little shit that gets you all a flutter. She's young and stupid, she won't really understand what she lost and why she lost it until she's 30+, destitute, and saddled with a niglet.

She probably takes example on her parents, and thinks the man should be the sole provider and that you ask him for stuff when you feel like it. She apparently has not grasped the idea of sharing, or only when it profits her.

/thread

not much else to say.

We are talking about humans. Anyone with a set of eyes and a brain can see that since the sexual revolution the power of mass fucking is in the hands of a small amount of people. 10% of men are doing 90% of the fucking. They are the alphas, everyone else who is trying to get that last small piece of the pie are betas. The ones who never had a chance to begin with and have disengaged entirely are omegas.

Thb, why do you even bother starting a thread like this when you already know the answer? Leave her, end of story. She doenst love you, and she probably never did. She's most likely one of those girls that just need someone to now feel alone. That's why she doesnt have sex with you, put down the phone when you're together or even pay any attention to you or whatever you'r doing. She doesnt like you anymore, and she obviously doesnt love you. And the fact that you're living together, why should that be a stopper for dumping her sorry ass? Yes, it's probably gonan be a bigger process than a regular breakup, but as soon as you're balls deep in another girl that actually wants to fuck you, it's gonna be all worth it. Good luck, OP

If you've given her no reason to treat you like that, pack your things and go. It's not going to get better. Just tell her it's over and leave, don't fight, don't cry, you can smash plates later alone if you wish to.

You're only 26, you've got a lot of time to find someone decent. Don't waste your young life away.

My case
>being into all kind of kinky stuff since my college years
>at my late 20's find that I enjoy being a dom and hardcore sex
>find the perfect girl for me, submisive and kinky, intelligent, cute, same interests as me out of sex. I fall in love.
>she breaks my heart, I fall into depression. I get really fit, start dating with tinder and fucking a lot but can't forget her
>met a cute that falls in love with me like no one before. For the first time I feel what that is
>we fuck all the time, but jus vanilla

One year go by

>we live together, we don't fuck more than once every three days or so
>she still can't into anything kinky
>doesn't like to give me blowjobs, and when she does, she doesn't understand the point of it, so it's terrible
>everytime I try something she ruins everything
>Still loves me deeply

I still think about Lidia everyday

>They are the alphas
Sometimes you get it and sometimes you don't. Sometimes you have a regular partner and sometimes you don't.
I've about fucking had it with this essentialist furry larp.

red flags everywhere move on asap

My wife and I fucked like 20 times a week when we were dating and now we haven't had sex in at least 3 months. So fuck you.

Wow, does this sound familiar. Down to the "you're too big for anal" excuse.

Join the club, pal. This happens to every (and I mean EVERY guy) who gets into a long term domestic relationship (especially those who marry young). The first couple of years are awesome, then it's all downhill from there. Even the most beta wimps come out more assertive and alpha because they learn to prioritize their sexual needs over giving in to an attractive woman's bullshit behavior.

Best piece of advice is to understand and accept your situation will NOT get better unless she develops a major sexual fetish/interest that you guys both love equally. Highly unlikely.

You have two options:
>convince her to let you fuck other chicks to your heart's content
>get out

Trust me, it's easier to break up BEFORE you start owning shit together. It's hard to break up with a long-term relationship. It's harder to break up with someone you live with. But just imagine how hard it's going to be when you guys have children, co-own a house, co-own some cars, co-own some dogs, and/or share debt. On top of that you're now living hundreds of miles from your respective families, and you barely have friends of your own.

BAIT

Ok, so you are a low end beta or an omega.

Just leave. I've been in that exact same situation and I hung in for 6 years. The first half was dope. The last 3 were just monotonous and those are the years that will fly by and you will look back and say "shit, I wasted the good years of my life settling for mediocre."

Now 31 and started over at 30. Stayed single for a year. Travelled and banged randoms. Told them my story and I just wanted to fuck and maybe be friends, no more. They dig the honesty and for the most part are on board.

uuuh interesting, nearly same setup here, also 24 - wasn't virgin then - first real gf. Moved together after around 2 years, before already very often at her place.

Sex decreased extremely over time to once or twice per week, (best: 1-3 times p. day) giving me also that "I'm not young anymore" crap.
Doesn't let me eat her out. Blows me, but actually I don't love it that much. Pretty vanilla sex overall.

DOESN'T CUM (gets wet like hell, but still only came one time if I remember right). More importantly DOESN'T WANT TO LET ME CHANGE THAT. No foreplay, no nothing, just: "Fuck me already!"

I realized - and maybe that helps you: If the sex was good, the frequency always got higher.
I just have to find out what to do, to really please her. But she always blocks off any experimenting.

Idk if that helps you maybe you're better in bed and she's really just a bitch.

OP, you writing this only proves one thing, you both changed. You are no longer the fag you were when 23 and she is not longer the girl she was then too. TIMES CHANGE. She might have been the only option and everything then but it is clear now that is not the case anymore. You will have to break up with her and it will be hard for six months. Then you will find someone else, you know what you want and the internet allows you a million girls to take her place. Experiment and explore and don't give up till you find a girl who wont make you write this ever again. GL user

women only exist to please men
if your women doesn't please you then she's broke
throw her in the trash and find new women

hey op. Im a person who spends a lot of time fixing couples.
the most important thing in a relationship is communication. if you dont have that, you aren't in one.

part of that is sex. if you two arent sexually compatable, you wont work out. its ok, dating is for that reason. but the fact of the matter is you simply arent compatible with her. break up now, the sooner the better.

you definetly arent pleasing her in bed, considering how infrequently you fuck. for perspective, when my FinaceƩ comes to visit me, we have sex 2-4 times a day 4-6 days in a row (she lives a couple hours away so we spend about half our time together and half apart)

theres a good chance she just isn't interested in you anymore, and the way you laid it out she seems like she barely likes you. there wont be any harm in splitting, go find a girl who you can be totally open with and fuck as often as you want.

Been in a similar situation like yours op a few years back. Almost fer sure she's cheating on your and if she isn't it's only a matter of time, while you slave away at work to make her feel good and comfortable. Best advice that i wish i would have given myself sooner that i can give to you. Leave her and dont ever fucken look back, start working out,focus on yourself, and find yourself a cutie. you wont regret it!

Oh, and for a little context, I'm 32, both girls in my story are now 22

You are not going to marry this woman (obviously) so just end it, tell her that the lack of sex is not doing it for you and carry on.

Spend a bunch of time with her but don't initiate sex, she notices that you only get close to her when you want to fuck, in her mind she thinks you're a 1 trick pony, a beta provider. If you spent a few weeks without having sex she would legit go down on you, don't think of her as something you can fuck. When you finally do it make sure you be aggressive and rough, eat her snack and take her from behind.

Chances are you can't do this and she has plans to replace you

She's cheating on you, break up with her.
It's really simple but you're just being a pussy right now dude.

So are you, unless you're a politician or in a position of power and influence.

>about 2 times per week

wtf is wrong with you

me and my gf fuck AT LEAST twice a day

I agree with your post in general (I've seen so many friends get hyped about a relationship which ultimately fails) but I suppose I'm an exception to this rule.

I was 17 when I met my wife-to-be and I'm now 30. We have two kids. She's more into anal than I am. I get sex whenever I want except when I've had something to drink, and let's be honest drunk sex sucks anyway. BJ, 69, anything goes. Life's good.

Ok guys, reading you Im starting to get really worried.

>Be me, 32yo, been through several relationships, never had a problem with sex
>Starting to meet a new girl, seems like perfect

>BUT, here are some huge red flags
>We were talking the other day, cuddling, kissing, hugs, and I barely touched her armpit and she jumped
>"I dont like being touched there"
>Bring a new conversation topic about feet. Yes, Im a clean footfag.
>"Feet are gross, nobody touches me there neither, why would you? not even a massage"

What would you do? Do you think you can get used to these kind of things over time? If she is this special about her armpits, I bet she doesnt give blowjobs, or she even find gross to stick my tongue deep into her pussy

Generally alphas are the rich, the powerful, and the very attractive, so yep, I'm a beta. If you are on Sup Forums you are most likely a beta as well. If you think you aren't because you fucked a dozen girls last year, you're wrong.

>says the forever jerking off kid

The truth is, you never know. I've been with girl that were prude and innocent at first but turned into sex machines, but sometimes you find a girl that will never let you do certain things, or worse, like in my case. She will say that you can do whatever you want and beg you to not hurt her. So you will feel so shitty inside that won't feel like that anymore.

Happened to me