So i'm 10k in debt to the taxman, had a visit at my door today, luckily i wasn't in...

So i'm 10k in debt to the taxman, had a visit at my door today, luckily i wasn't in. It's my own fault i just cant afford to pay. I've got three kids to support and i am skint every month well before payday. Now i'm going to have to (if i'm lucky) pay monthly tax and pay back tax owed in instalments i really think i am completely fucked. I've got nothing to sell, is bankruptcy the best option or should i just fucking hang myself. Dont know why im even posting this i am just completely fucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

citizensadvice.org.uk/debt-and-money/help-with-debt/dealing-with-urgent-debts/paying-a-court-fine/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just sell some of your kids, duh.

Two birds, one stone.

What country are you from?

What?

he meant in which nation do you reside

a country is a nation which shares land borders with other nations

How is this a hard question?

If that simple question confused op I can understand how the moron found himself in trouble with the tax man.

If youve got 3 kids then the last thing you should be thinking about is hanging yourself you silly cunt.

Work out your options. Can you borrow money off friends or family?

Dont get me wrong 10 grand is a lot of money but its fuck all in reality. If you were prepared to step foot in something different then 10k could be made easily.

Contact the irs....set up a payment plan... say you can only afford 30 bucks a month.

Pay your fucking taxes.

Sorry to hear man. Its definitely a tough situation.

So are you in the UK? go for bankruptcy/CCJ
You wont be able to to get a loan for awhile because you'll be on "the list" for 5 years or something and it'll tank your credit score.

Seeing that picture get me right in the feels though. Im currently sitting in my office and my business is struggling a bit and im stressed as fuck. Think about hanging out with my neighbourhood friends at this green electrical box for hours on end, playing football, skateboarding, shooting the shit. Definitely happier times.

Now im in the thick of it in London and this shit doesnt take prisoners thats for sure.
Hopefully it works out my man.

You can hire hitmen on the dank web for about 100k and sell good human parts for about 300k. Take out a bank loan and a second mortgage, pay a Hitman to kill people who you want where you want (people you know are healthy) and hire a crooked doctor for about 10k to retrieve organs. Rinse and repeat until the Hitman finds your doctor contact and kills you instead and makes more money for himself. Life insurance should pay some of your Dept, kids can take care of the rest.

Sorry for the wait guys. Live in England, wasn't me that answered 'what'. Hanging myself was said in frustration i wouldn't do that. I just feel like a proper cunt as this is all my own making. I didnt realise they would stop my partners tax credits either so it's now affecting my family in an unacceptable way.

Thanks dude, i will look in to bankruptcy. I dont even have a credit score as i've pretty much just lived within my means and haven't taken a loan or contract etc. I'm just clueless when it comes to money, only went self employed as i had a guaranteed job lined up if i did so. Good luck with your business my man.

I'm an accountant in Wales, I see similar situations all the time.

Just talk to them, man. HMRC I mean. tell them you've talked to an accountant who recommended you go bankrupt - their attitude will change and they'll come to an arrangement which doesn't fuck you in the ass because if you go bankrupt, they will get nothing, and they don't want that.

Talking to them is key, though, otherwise they'll put it all on your tax code and you'll be working 40 hours for circa £150.

>UK
>citizensadvice.org.uk/debt-and-money/help-with-debt/dealing-with-urgent-debts/paying-a-court-fine/

Thanks for the advice, i appreciate it.

Well this went better than expected, i was expecting a load of abuse. You guys are all right you know.

There's still a few oldfags here who have been through real life shit out of nowhere. All the best!

>I'd order you a pizza but address on Sup Forums kekekekek

It happens. I am completely broke too. Been thinking about suicide. But I guess there are some ways out of it. I don't have rich parents or actually anyone to lend money from. New job is just around the corner but I'm afraid there's going to be 1-2 month gab between any pay. It sucks.
Tax payments however are something what you can negotiate easily. You can make a payment plan and if you can't pay you just don't pay. It's just a marking on some register. But if you can't afford to pay your rent or something then it sucks. I know...

But apparently you have a partner so it's still easy for you. You will manage.

Having a family is what makes it so hard, i couldn't give a shit if i end up on the streets as long as my family are ok. I think i will take the welshmans advice and mention bankruptcy to HMRC and play it from there.

Ok now feel free to fill the thread up with traps and bananas.

Full fontal or gtfo.