WWYD to my mom? Opinions on her? More replies more pics

WWYD to my mom? Opinions on her? More replies more pics

Make sweet magical love to her and become your step dad. Then rape you in your sleep.

Suffocate her with that big nose in my pubes while those large lips work my shaft. Hopefully she has a gag reflex and pukes all over. Make her keep sucking until i slide out of her mouth and cum over her vomit covered face. Slap her a few times with my cock and make her clean me up with her mouth and then promptly leave.

I'd change the oil in her car, mow the lawn, fix the leaky faucet, pay some bills, ground you and send you to your room, then fuck her on the living room couch while you listened and crysturbated

She deserves better than to be shared here. But I still wanna see dem titties.

Love to smear all that makeup and make her cry as she gags. Make her a sloppy whore mess.

titties !

Tough decision whether to cum across those lips or her tits. Any pics of those dark nips?

need booty for science

Where is she from?

Now we're getting somewhere. Those titties need to be painted.

Tight.

I would make her rim me and suck me from the back. Just humiliate her. I bet her asshole is nice and tight. Just waiting for a cock to slam in it. Rough and barely lubed. Make her scream.

i go with you

Her boobs looks great i like her to give me a titsjob then i cum on her face

Set them puppies free

Any good ass shot ?

where did you get them OP

Should run a train on her. Leave her ass titties and face bruised from the poundings she'd take. Sticky and glazed from cum being spilled in her cunt and all over her. Leave her quivering on the floor ashamed of herself. Id creampie her so hard over and over until my balls couldnt anymore.

Damn how did you get

Yea those fucking titties need cum. Load after load. Make her unable to talk after all the cocks she'll suck.

Fucking yes. Jacking off commences.

Convert her to Christianity

Definitely wanna suck on those beautiful things

I want her nipples in my mouth and slap my huge hard cock on her face and boobs

Wow dude, your mum is my dad

Your dad has great tits.

Fantastic. I wanna nibble on those nipples.

I came. Now I'm done with the slut. Cya.

milky

I'd tip her $1 when I buy groceries.

good for slapping around

Have you ever jerk on her tits .

DEPORT

Nice!

moar

Probably creampie her in both holes but I need to see what they look like then I'll be more descriptive. Ass and pussy pics plz