Not taking heroin, the ultimate red pill

>Not taking heroin, the ultimate red pill.
Why do you think the Jews made it illegal they want it all for themselves. Heroin is actually pretty safe as long as you avoid the street shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6-A4zT8wp8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Smoking opium is better

Toppest of keks

youtube.com/watch?v=6-A4zT8wp8E

I have my own IV drip set-up.

I push fentanyl and adzenys twice a day.

Looks like somelad forgot to watch Trainspotters.

t. Shillrone

Big wallets are the ones giving you shitty addictions,not the other way around.

I'm always surprised at the amount of opiate addicts on Sup Forums, they all come out of the woodwork whenever drugs are discussed.

A nod to you, gents!

it is safe as in you won't die but you still get dopamined and life starts sucking without it

You'd be surprised at how many opiate addicts you see walking around everyday.

No bait I have chronic pain and Oxycontin is the only thing that works they would never prescribe it . The other effects are a bonus.

It's not illegal. You just have to pay off the pharmaceutical cartels to get it. This goes for all controlled substances.

DEGENERATE SCUM KILL YOURSELF.

>nod

Wew

I switched to kratom, never went back to another opiate after that, except when it was prescribed for medical reasons.

>justifying your enslavement to afghani poison
>slamming the liquid kebab
>ever

This is why everyone hates the Irish...I hope you're aware of this.

Exept opioid painkillers are """"legal"""", the pharmaceutical company kikes love the heroin "epidemic." The get to fill the streets with junkies hooked on their pills and even paint themselves as the victims when everything goes wrong.

Been clean for 6 days and I just wanna die

>the Jews want it for themselves
Hah, that's why the sackler family who created OxyContin did what they did. Jews love it when goyim are addicted to opiates. Google "David Sassoon"

you dont actually get anything out of it, only pure pleasure
havent taken any but im curious

Will never touch opiates. Too many lives ruined and horror stories.

Stay away.

>being addicted to the narcotic Arab

You know how you NEED shelter, food and water? You know how you WANT a new tv, to ride a bicycle, the day off from work?

On heroin, you NEED heroin. That is why people are addicted.

how much do you dose yourself?

I am too afraid of committing suicide so I take street heroin and commit slow suicide that way.

I have a cool African guy who I buy from.

Well obviously the corporations would never let people to have legalized drugs since its a fucking buisness the sufferment of a citizen.

Wow, what a shithole this place can be... Sup Forums grows. And so does cancer.

>ireland

as if I'd take advice from a fucking MICK