Slavs aren't white

>slavs aren't white
>italians aren't white
>irish aren't white
>spaniards aren't white

Just who *IS* white according to you people?

Other urls found in this thread:

unzcloud.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Rplot32.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pure 100% Blond Hair, blue-eyed pure Bavarian apparently.

Germans have done nothing but attempt to destroy civilization and kill white people since 1871

>slavs rape babies

They destroyed the Roman Empire too.

Fuck off you dumb faggot

We gassed dem jews, too.
You amerifats just had to stop us from finishing.

We could have prevented all of this ;_;

But according to Sup Forums unbiased historians rome was an aryan empire, just like greece, the ottomans and the kingdom of Mali

Australians

>master race
>losing

>conquered every othet country succesfully 1vs1
>got defeated in a turkish 1vs1 (10vs1)

No shame

Clearly only Indo-European Nordic survivors from the isolated valleys of inner Norway and Sweden with the purest Nordid phenotype are white. No one can deny this.

Genghis Khan was described as having red hair, though. How many Mongolians do you know with red hair?

That would be me.

Greeks aren't white either you fucking shitlord, mention us too

Germans are not white, they're huns

Only Anglo-Saxons, Frenchmen, Low Countries, Iceland, Norway, Sweden, and Denmark are white

PAY DEBTNS
A
Y

D
E
B
T
N
S

Weird, last I checked you also had Japan on your side... And Italy. Oh yah Bulgaria, Romania and Hungary.

Anyway who's fault is it for starting a two front war and getting raped, TWICE IN A ROW?

the x is not white stuff is spread by shills as a way of dividing the userbase and getting people to bicker with each other

we're all well aware of what white is

sage because op is trolling

>slavs aren't white
yes they are
>italians aren't white
yes they are, minus sicilians and neapolitans
>irish aren't white
of course they are
>spaniards aren't white
north catalans, north castilians, basques, aragonese, leonese and galicians are. andalusians aren't

Yes you are, whether you like it or not

Thank god for romania and these other military super powers

This. Stop the shilling.

Only pure whites were the nordic people
Get over it nigger

i was thinking about this a few days ago and i came to the conclusion that they aren't white because their culture and their views is different than the rest of europe, for example, none of them(maybe italians) are being cucked by muslims because their culture is different so they dont have politicians that want to destroy their races

murrica lost ALL wars in history

anglos invented the term, therefore only the english are white, its pretty fucking simple

Once again who's fault was it? I mean I can go into a sea of shitskins and yell FUCK NIGGERS! Afterwards I can complain all i want that they didn't fight me one at a time but I'll still be the retard who yelled nigger at an army of niggers.

BTW, what's your current excuse for all the Muslim trash raping your women while your leader plays with her crusty twat?

The inferior Slaves are beating them up outside of nightclubs while your people are thanking them for enriching your gene pool with their DuuuurNA

Somalis

oi Hans, Romania supplied most of the oil which fueled the Wehrmacht and fought valiantly on the eastern front, plus a sizable amount joined the SS once the bolsheviks invaded

Italians are pretty based actually

>spot the jew
read some actual history retard, not high school level

"white" just means your skin is of a light complexion.

Look at every Jew or Indian or whatnot that gets profiled as such and benefits from "white privilege" in society.

If you want to get into races and shit, you need to look at the DNA.

ONLY white anglo saxon protestants

Are Swedes white?

anyone with pink/white/light skin.

really that simple. most modern italians got an almost shit skin color. per definition they are not white, but that doesnt mean that they are mudslimes or something.

>protestants
what does religion have to do with genetics

If you dont count the dinus and mudslims then yes

>Are Swedes white?

but you were conquered by napoleon.
you teamed up with soviets at the beggining of ww2, later you got support of italy and japan.
so what did you actually conquer in 1v1?

are Irish nordic?

we should call it somehow, and i have an idea
>Cuck League

It's a matter of degree. All Europeans are "white" in the sense of belong to the white race rather than some other race. But as you move to the edges of Europe you get groups who (a) are less fully European and (b) which didn't undergo the same selection pressures as other Europeans.

The whole Mediterranean region is less white because the Romans were importing Berber/Coptic/Semitic slaves for nearly a millennium. Southern Spain and Sicily are particularly non-white because they were controlled by Arabs and Berbers for centuries. Russians aren't 100% white because the further east of Poland you get, the more East Asian genes the Russians have. Then a whole range of European countries (Ireland, Spain and Sicily again, the Balkans) didn't have a feudal manor system with marital laws imposed by the Catholic Church during the middle ages. This one-two punch selected for the so-called WEIRD traits that make Northern Europeans (except for the Irish) so much more orderly than Southern Europeans.

Im light yellow is that too bad

Icelanders have partial Irish ancestry, and the English originated from Northern Germans, who are Huns. Not white.

Anglos definitely not.

SAY IT WITH ME Sup Forums

EVERYONE IN THE WORLD SHOULD KNOW THIS ONE FACT

>Anglos
>white

If thats a prototype I don't want to be one, looks beta AF

Shhh, don't bring up their denbts to us

I love how they do the WE WUZ KANGS about Rome.

we are badass, deal with it

>my name is hitler and this is jackass

oh you

>white people

poland

Sup Forums are obedient goy that work tirelessly every day to spread a Jewish meme intended to further divide and weaken the white races.

you went full retard, please don't come back

They have three ethnic elements. First, the "black Irish" apparently originate from an original group of pre-Indo-European farmers who spread out from the Middle East during the Stone Age (the Basque language represents an earlier stage). Then you have the Celts, then you have the Vikings (and later, the English).

Overall, the main reason why the Irish lack the traits of other North Europeans is not because of the relatively high levels of non-European DNA, but because Irish clans were independent of the Catholic church during the middle ages and neither accepted the Church's strict ban on cousin marriage nor introduced the feudal manor system. But I would say "they're not especially Nordic", even though they have more European DNA than most mediterranean people.

Listen, you have no idea about Spain and its history. Read about expulsion de los moriscos, limpieza de sangre, etc. The south was repopulated with people from the north. It's imposible to tell apart where a Spaniard comes from until he open his mouth. Also arabs and berbers were always the rulling elite, a minority.

You're literally living in the anglosphere my dude.

THIS. ANGLOS = NON-ARYAN SUBHUMAN SAVAGES

My qt 3.14 mongolian gf has burgendy hair m8, pounding a rare flag every night.

argentina

BEADY

>Slavs
>white

Yeah this is divide and conquer bullshit, and has been way too vapid as of late. The shills are working over time.

They're all white, but they're not the same race as Germanics. There are multiple white races, just as there are multiple Asian races. White = indo-european.

Some berber and kabyles are definitely white, not all of them, but look-up St Augustin and tell me he ain't white for example

Whites even in nationalist groups are alienating even what could be allies otherwise. You reap what you sow, this time around s. Europe won't shield you from kebabs. Let's see how master race you really are.

These people aren't even true European/White Nationalists my man.

As long as you're an umbrian, a lombard or something inbetween, you're alright by me.

>Serbs and Croats
>Slavs

yeah this "no true scotsman" is starting to be a hardly acceptable excuse
it's full of people like it's not just a couple of "misguided" nationalists or whatever

>Just who *IS* white according to you people?
It should be obvious by now

Sup Forums isn't what it used to be. The only WN/NS left are usually Nordicist faggots.

Talk to any real committed and active Fascist/NS/WN irl and they will welcome you with open arms.

Then must also be retarded.

What? No they didn't.

That would be like crediting Muslims for destroying America. They ARE, but they aren't doing it militarily or in any way that deserves recognition

>tfw great-grandfather came from spain
>Literally strawberry blonde haired and blue eyed
>My dad looks same
>Trace lineage back to Castillian aristocracy
>castille only kingdom of spain to never be conquered by moors
>have to watch my fatherland be overrun by brown people for the second time
>franco tried to make spain great again
>communists shit on him and have been shitting on the country every since

Build Gibraltar Wall
Deport Moor
I just want to come back and lay my claim to a small piece of land in the countryside and live my days where every one of my ancestors did, instead of in niggerland USA.

I won't be unemployed if I have a STEM degree, right?

>Still shows the gauged ears
Pleb as fuck shoop m8

You don't really think they were able to wipe out every single person living in Andalusia, do you? There were certainly northern overlords and Leonese/Castilian colonists, but the Spanish population is still very notably shifted towards the North Africans. Here, have a PCA:

unzcloud.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Rplot32.png

What you see is the Romance peoples on roughly an East-West axis (probably showing high levels of Celtic or pre-IE ancestry, since Basques anchor the Western edge) with the Spanish bulging way out.

It's not divide and conquer, it's realism. I think all whites should stick together. But if people don't understand the intellectual basis for accepting the existence of the white race, they are vulnerable to marxist lies.

Truth isn't just a matter of "oooh, let's make up the BS that is most convenient according to my grandmaster grasp [ed.- lol] of political tactics". That's a very jewy view. I accept human HBD because it is true, and unlike many of you, I will never waver in that belief, and will make many converts, because my beliefs are founded in data, statistical analysis, and logic.

I mean we don't really have photographs of St. Augustine. The medieval depictions I've seen show him as kind of swarthy, and it's not clear to me what mix of Berber, Pune, and Greco-Roman he was. But point taken, there is variation and admixture in Berbers as well.

Say my name.

Noone is gonna pay you anything, cuck

>because my beliefs are founded in data, statistical analysis, and logic
but not history apparently if you think that diversity in Italy is anything but pre-Roman and due to movements from the east mediterranean

We were orginally celts
We then got raided by vikings, a lot of whom settle in Ireland (Dublin was founded by the vikings around 800 AD)
Then we got raided by Normans, a lot of whom again settled in the 1200s
Then after them the Brits came set up plantations in the 1500s

So long story short, some nordic in us, but a long way back

You guys

little baby croatia couldnt secede from yugoslavia without nato assistance