What's your favorite Skrewdriver album Sup Forums?

What's your favorite Skrewdriver album Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

ancapistanianhunger.bandcamp.com/track/fuck-antifa
youtube.com/watch?v=5wnpSldJR0s
youtube.com/watch?v=8rnqXsH102s
youtube.com/watch?v=ByPwoGTVFbY
rbt.asia/mu/thread/74511510
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Piss off Nazi cunt. Follow your leader.

Haha you're stinky

Personally mines Hail the New Dawn, there really isn't any Oi Punk band that's comes close to being good lyrically and musically as Skrewdriver.

Their best material was compiled on Boots And Braces / Voice Of Britain, but that's not really a proper studio album.
Their best proper album is this.

After the Fire is pretty damn good, user. I highly agree.

I'm not too big on most of the later Skrewdriver stuff really, the hard rock/metal flourishes don't do much for me, but After The Fire is just one anthem after another. Essential album.

bash the fash

Get the fuck out assholes. We don't tolerate you.

It's fascist to be proud of your heritage and hate commies?

All Skrewed Up
can't really get into the in your face NS stuff desu

>listening to punk
how's middle school

>proud of your heritage
Yeah basically
>hate commies
Not necessarily but having a vitriolic hatred is a good indicator you are

Combine both of these and yeah 9 times out of 10 you're going to be a nazi or fascist sympathizer

BLM is fascist

Come on now user, we are discussing about Music here, we're talking about Skrewdriver! If you don't have anything to contribute to the Thread about music, we kindly ask you to leave!

The first one. Never got into the Nazi stuff.
Have you ever considered just hiding threads you don't want to see?

We must stop Nazism in it's tracks at all costs. Make racists afraid again. If I see something I will always say something, I want you to know you're not welcome.
Thinly veiled pol thread, fuck off. No one actually likes this shit band's music, they just like the edgy Nazism.

If you're that perpetually worked up about racists then perhaps Sup Forums isn't the site for you

Funny thread, I like it.

Don't let yourself get baited so easily, you're making your movement look bad while literal nazis look reasonable compared to you. Is that what you want?

How is it unreasonable not wanting to see fascist shit on a music board?

>not liking Oi music

get the fuck out of my thread nu-male

You fucking idiots fall for bait threads so easily
embarrassing

I only like the first album before they were racist

also this exists ancapistanianhunger.bandcamp.com/track/fuck-antifa

Not a bait thread, Skrewdriver is great, only one baiting themselves in the threads are antifa fags.

fashwave is better

If someone's posting an album by a fascist on the Sup Forums board there's really only two possibilities: they genuinely want to discuss it as a work of music, because if they wanted to discuss it for the politics they'd just post it on Sup Forums unless - and this is the second, admittedly more likely possibility - they're baiting in which case there's literally no point replying because that's exactly why the thread is being made is to rile you up.

Why do we only ever have fascist Oi! threads?
I just want to talk about the Rejects and Sham without having a bloody political argument.
Don't get me wrong, I ain't get nothing against RAC if that's what you're into, but why is it always just that?

there's some music I don't like but I'm not gonna screech at people for making threads about it on Sup Forums

Well it is Skinhead punk, user lol

They're discussing music, you're the one bringing politics into it and making everyone on the left of the political spectrum look like an idiot. As long as no one voices a political opinion you find unacceptable, why get all flustered and say things like , or ?

great thread
10/10 would read again

Can anyone give me a summarisation as to why it seems that the only two genres of music that have a substantial far-right subsect are Oi! and Black Metal? Are there other genres that I'm missing?

Because OP doesn't actually care about the music itself? Notice how there's zero discussion on that.

Neofolk and some industrial scenes.

Skinhead doesn't necessarily mean Nazi. It doesn't mean otherwise either tbf, but there's an awful lot of not-Nazi skinheads and skinhead music

Probably because it's the angriest, rock is kinda to soft, and hip-hop is black music so idk.

>see

before thread got derailed by the alt left dude, crying about politics, when this thread was just suppose to be about Oi music.

I know, but sometimes we'll have these sort of threads and there's genuine legitimate discussion after the "bash the fash" types have had their say. There was a geezer here the other day who knew his lot about RAC, gave a genuinely well researched and thorough rundown on it, if you're into it. I feel like the only person here who listens to Oi! and isn't Sup Forums

Fashwave
It's fascist themed vaporwave

Now, I'd like to interject right here and say that neofolk's situation is a little more complex and their claim to being apolitical should be taken seriously. There may be the occasional far right musician and far right fans of the genre exist but the music in most cases is entirely apolitical and of an all-around more spiritual nature. This applies even to bands like Luftwaffe and Von Thronstahl who can probably most often be called political.

> and hip-hop is black music so idk.
B-but russians make right-wing hip-hop
youtube.com/watch?v=5wnpSldJR0s

Xurious' synthwave tracks are real bangers.

I'm not entirely sold on Neofolk actually being full of Nazis desu. Industrial definitely does though, even if most of it is just edgy cunts being shocking
I guess that makes sense. I supposed if you go by elimination you can remove most genres.

I never got why the altright likes vaporwave but they do for some reason. I always thought it was like anti capitalist and it was made by tranny drug addicts like vektroid. Why do alt right figures like Sam Hyde and Sup Forums like vaporwave aesthetics/music so much then?

No I agree, Sheer Terror is another sort of Oi band I love that hates skinheads.
youtube.com/watch?v=8rnqXsH102s

SHUT UP PUNK.

they got it from ifunny and shit

All Skrewed Up, back when it wasn't white trash tier

I can't say for sure, but I think the strain of the alt-right/fascism/white nationalism/whatever you see on Sup Forums and the like has a major foundation in irony, so it kind of makes sense that they'd crossover ironically with a genre of music that places irony at its centre

W-w-why are they pissing in like every scene, and is there a lyrical translation?

>I never got why the altright likes vaporwave
Think about it for a second - where are we?

All Skrewed Up is fine, but Hail the Dawn has the best anthems mate.

sam hyde is kind of like skrewdriver in that his original work wasn't explicitly racist/white nationalist/whatever but was like post-ironic tim and eric comedy so like skrewdriver he got some leftist fans who always say "i like his stuff but before they became racist you know". sam hyde just went nuts after deciding to pander to Sup Forums and changing his comedy style.

skrewdriver's first album gets praised by lefty punks who always say that and sam hyde/mde does too. sam hyde is the skrewdriver of comedy i just realized.

> I feel like the only person here who listens to Oi! and isn't Sup Forums

Damn man...

>screwdriver
>Not Martial Industrial
no taste faggits

You know, as much as I can't vouch for their politics, I have a weird sort of respect for Skrewdriver. I mean, it shows a real conviction in what Ian believed in that he'd take his semi-successful band - and they were semi-succesful, they were on the same label as Motorhead and the Damned, had done Peel Sessions, had minor chart success I believe, etc - and completely scupper that and any chances chances of mainstream success so that he could use it to promote his beliefs. There's a lot you can criticise them for, but not that.

Well, not always, just sometimes. Like I'll start a thread about Cock Sparrer or Blitz or someone and get 0 replies, and then these threads will show up and get tons (until they're deleted). I'm sure I'm probably not, but you know.

YOU JUST GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT

skrewdriver are the most popular one so they get the most replies

>FOR THE BLOOD
youtube.com/watch?v=ByPwoGTVFbY

That was a great thread, if a little autistic. I hope that man is happy where ever he is.

gotta link?

Opinions?

Here you go: rbt.asia/mu/thread/74511510

Blur are 1488 redpilled clearly

One civil war wasn't enough

I can't wait until both sides crush each other while I remain at home playing vidya

Who fucking cares, WWIII'll happen before the Civil War anyway

Are Condemned 84 RAC or just patriotic?

I hear this alot and I think it's really stupid, most of his most popular videos from 2011-12 and up clearly come from an anti-progressive viewpoint. 2016 was just when he became autistic with it

I was under the impression that Condemned 84 were widely regarded as an archetypal RAC band.

Combat 84 were the purebreed reactionary patriots.

CAPITAL PUNISHMENT
A STRONGER GOVERNMENT

I'm not sure about them, because while a lot would suggest they're probably right-wing (the name, being on Rock-o-Rama, suggestions that members have allegiances to those groups), and I often see them called RAC or similar, their lyrics seem to avoid anything related to slagging off other races, and just because the band may have sympathies to it on a personal level doesn't mean the music's RAC, Combat 84 being a good example.

Oh, and they seem to have always been closely connected much more, if not entirely, to the non-RAC scene than they were to Blood and Honour or anything

Thanks mate. Some good stuff in there. Now if only I could find some equally good thread about raw, underground leftie punk from around that time.

You probably could get someone to help if you made a thread and phrased it right. I know a bit about the Anarcho scene, but not as much as the bloke in the other threads knows about RAC. It's much more easy to navigate around because like 9 out of 10 Anarcho-Punk bands just released albums on Crass Records, so just go through their roster and compilations and stuff.

>Not understanding Nazi Punks Fuck Off

>edgy memesters aren't allowed at my edgy memester show

Ignore the part about the name, I mixed Condemned and Combat 84 up, I thought the Nazi organisation was Condemned 18 for some reason.

this

seriously wtf why are there nazis here and why are they tolerated

>why are there nazis on the website where you can anonymously spread your opinions without repercussions and whose userbase is largely made up of the same demographics as most nazi organisations

why do nazis even fucking exist in 2017 is my question? how can you be so stupid to fall for 1930s goebells propaganda?

Because the political discourse is the same. While we still have the same politics we're still going to have the same extremes, just with new trimmings.

oi shit sucks imo. oi shit and ska both make me fucking sick

dude there's a difference between being anti-progressive and being such a retarded fag that you ruin a tv show for your two good buddies and then get fat as fuck and all full of hatred

Let's ban all nazi influenced music and erase it from history like the racist statues that america is currently doing a good job doing taking down and erasing from history.

I think that's his point, that he definitely lost the fucking plot around 2016, but it's not like it was completely unforseen

I'm too tired to tell if this is straight or ironic

>proud of your heritage
why do fascists always use this as a nice way to say "wanting to murder all other cultures"

Fascist don't necessarily want to murder all cultures, sometimes they just want to round them up, put them on a big boat and send them back to where they came from.
But seriously, conflation of love of one's own culture and hatred of everyone elses is a definite technique Nazi groups use because it's a easier ideal to sell.

WHITE POWER FOR ENGLAND WHITE POWER FOR BRITIAN BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

It's pretty late desu

Far too late

Better yours than us ;)

yeah true but like it was more like he was just mocking extreme lefties that everyone is kind of annoyed by and normie friendly people like h3h3 mock even. there was also the whole "he's being ironic" schtik but then it just went from that to him being a genuinely bitter fat guy repeating ebin Sup Forums redpills/

And people ask why these threads get political lmao

I kind of assumed that it was probably just trying to get feedback from a group who had responded positively to him before, a sort of "senpai noticed me" sort of thing. As embarrassing as it sounds, I'd probably sperg out if I were famous and starting making a ton of "John Lennon beat his wife" or "hell be fine" jokes if I ended up famous as well. Obviously the whole thing backfired and was pretty embarrassing by the end desu