Which feels better a blowjob or vaginal sex?

Which feels better a blowjob or vaginal sex?

A chicken

Depends on the tightness, experience and your fantasies.

depends on what kind of pleasure you like, op. personally I like vaginal, but sometimes a good'ol BJ is just what I need before bed.

Vaginal, no contest

emotionally, vaginal sex feels better

I love having sex but id rather get some head

oh shit see how that post ended with a 36? THREE SIX MAFIA

head

depends on how good she is at BJs and how her pussy feels

i'd say i'm happy if i get a surprise fellatio, bit if i'm super horny i'd rather fuck her in the vag

also filling her ip with cum and having it frip out of her for a day is a great feel

>>>
> Anonymous 09/22/17(Fri)15:44:15 No.74590
this

Depends. I have gotten a few really good bjs and some were really bad or ok. I have gotten few good pussy and some were really bad or ok.

silly virgin

>also filling her ip with cum and having it frip out of her for a day is a great feel

will never understand the cum obsession

Teenager boys or virgins.

I am neither and there's just something so satisfying about blowing your load in a girl. It's so... freeing. Unless she gets pregnant, which I don't fuck girls who aren't into having no kids, and are on birth control. It at least minimizes the chance of having a kid before I can fully support one.

Pussy is better but getting blowjobs is awesome because you dont have to do anything

Oh your that guy. In not a teenager in 20 huh lol. Its not worth risking stds or pregnancy. Herpes and hpv is just as bad as HIV to me. Only done it with 2 girls I dated for a really long time before I considered that. I've been with girls who give really head better than sex. Just inexperience

MOAR TESSA

A duck!

We had this exact fucking thread yesterday, and believe it or not it was down to individual taste, now fuck off

Lmao

I like fucking warm apple . its warm, dope, and cheap

I think there is something empowering about a bj which i enjoy very much. But if we are only talking feel i think a very tight vag is best. I fucked a stripper once, and she was much tighter than the wife, best vag i had ever.

>enjoying the most basic kind of intercourse that human beings are programmed to enjoy
>virgins

Whatever you say niggerfaggot

>emotionally, vaginal sex feels better
>emotionally
What are you, gay?

I fuck warm apple pies

Its good, dope, and cheap

You have kids? Ever since the first kid my wifes pussy has never been the same

it's hot

A good bj can't be beat. Pussy doesn't have tongue work going for it, or suction. Why do you think Heather Harmon's videos have very little actual sex going on? Maybe because of the niche they dug out for the money, but probably because her head game was better than any pussy could ever get. That said, she's an anomaly and most women can't even come close to that kind of talent, so they're only as good with their mouths as their pussies at best.

I think it's kind of obvious

Really? My wife's pussy went back to normal pretty fast. The only real difference is near the cervix, but it just means I can go a little deeper without hurting her now.

if you do your job right the vag contracts

fucking a pussy during female orgasm is fucking amazing

Blowjob.

Im a bi fag who is like 65-70% gay though.

This. Girl has to be really good at head to get guys off. Takes longer, and teeth. Pussy is sweet and warm, soft and surrounding. Like to warm up with head, but want to come in pussy.

It depends.

My first gf ever would blow me all the fucking time and I took that for granted. She was good. I nutted in her mouth so fucking much. Same with her pussy too though.

After her however blowjobs were not only few and far between but bad. From age 16 - 27 (current age) I came from exactly one blowjob.

I had the thought that is proved blowjobs are in fact inferior. Then again as I got older coming from pussy is difficult as well, maybe 1/3 chance I finish 1/2 if I am sober. I can't use condoms I just go soft.

Now... one day I hired a hooker. She proceeded to start blowing me and it was just fucking rocking my world. I foolishly decided to fuck her which was still fun and I came but so much regret that I didn't just let her keep sucking. She was a master of her craft and that craft was sucking dick. I am upset that I lost my phone that had her number on it because even if she was no longer a worker I would implore she come suck on this dick because that was some genuine whoremagic

I'd rate it vaginal>anal>oral

Why do people put so much thought into all of this? But to answer your question, I would say a blowjob.

Depends on who's giving it, but generally vaginal sex feels better

vaginal, of course

It's like your just asking for network problems.

Blowjob because it means that she shuts the fuck up for 10 minutes

Yeah 2, same experience. And now it looks like a predator.

It depends.

I get sex from the wife all the time, but practically have to beg for a BJ.

I would take a BJ any day of the week just because I rarely get them.

Guys why is nobody lissening, forget lips or vag, it´s all bullshit. The real thing is a fucking handsome duck. It´s the tightest pussy out there. If you haven´t tried yet you are a beta fag.

>Which feels better oral sex or sex?

It should be obvious

Yes it should, neither, duck ftw.

vag. but getting a BJ is much less work so sometimes a bj hits the spot.

already heard of using a duck to wipe the ass, but not for that purpose

yo who is this?

I think this has to be with being cut or not.

>cutfags are just desensitized
>so with a pussy that’s not very tight
>vag sex can be just meh

>surfaces in mouth (roof, teeth) are harder
>more friction
>easier for girl to adjust pressure (just close your mouth more)
morefriction.txt

>for uncutfags that’s just unnecessarily rough
>vag always feels good

if you throw condoms into the mix, it's even worse for cutfags

They are cute, fluffy and very tight. Sometimes they die from penetration, but I think they enjoy it.

yeah that's bullshit

i'm cut (medical reasons as an adult, get off my back)

and i'm also this guy

Duck vagina has evolved to be able to squeeze a 9in duck cock out of its slizz. How yu gonna get it in there m8?

cutfag here.
handjobs are my favorite, then blowjobs, then anal, then vaginal.

my wife hates it that i never really fuck her unless she climbs on herself.

You gotta work your way up.
It´s like first time anal with a fucking horsecock dildo in a tight virgin asshole. It takes some time to widen the pussy, but it´s totally worth it. Having a small dick helps too.

the fuck?

I hate to be one of these guys but... are you a virgin?

My experience has been the exact opposite and I'm uncut. Blowjobs feel like nothing, but pushing your dick into a pussy and feeling your hips slap against her ass while you fuck her is one of the best feelings ever. Blowjobs are just boring and unless they are doing them really hard and fast it almost feels like nothing is even happening.

not the offended ahitposter you quoted

most women just plain suck at sucking a dick
maybe that's why they don't rock your world

You and your wife should sit down and have a nice, long, honest talk about your sexuality. I think there might be something you don't realize about yourself. You sound like a friend of mine that used to say the same shit, now he's going after trannies and still acting like it's just some kind of straight fetish.

im not attracted to the male gender. ive fucked several trannies in my time, but i love my wife. and yes, transexuals are a straight fetish. gay guys fuck men, not girls with dicks.

>Blowjobs feel like nothing

a gifted rider is better than a bj, which is better than uninspired hole in the bed missionary. You want the kind of girl who ties back her hair to get down to business, either way.

You know... people say that, but they also say things like "oh you don't like this? well you haven't had the GOOD kind yet" and it's almost always horse shit.

Don't like beer? Haven't had real beer yet.

Don't like genre/band? Haven't heard their good stuff yet.

Don't like a show? You haven't seen the good episodes yet.

etc.

With the last girl I was with I even told her specifically what to do and where to use her tongue the most and it still felt meh at best.

Had a sensible chuckle at that.

Yeah confirmed closet case

eh. im comfortable with my sexuality. if i was attracted to men, i would fuck men. but im not. i like pretty faces, big tits, fat asses, wide hips. if a giurl has all that plus a penis, so be it. ive never touched a trannies dick, though. i always make them tuck it away and hide it when i fuck them. thats not what interests me.

My opinion is really biased, but my gf gets nervous anytime we try to fuck and tightens up too much to the point I can't even get the entire tip in so its kind of like trying to have sex with a brick, so I'd say BJ

It's fine that you're comfortable with being bisexual, but you should admit that that is what it is instead of hiding behind some semantic rhetoric about how you're not attracted to men but fuck them anyway. It's SUPER blatant denial simply because you don't want to think of yourself as going gay shit.

Honest question. Why even fuck a tranny in the first place? If you're not into dick, then why not just fuck actual girls? You realize the difference here is the dick right? You are doing some olympic level mental gymnastics man.

It really depends on who gives the bj and what the pussy is like. One gf always wanted to give me bjs but was really bad at giving them, she had a really tight pussy though. Current gf gives great head, her pussy is good but gets too wet after a while, good job she also likes anal

nah yyou're just ignorant and clsoed-minded. i fuck them because they are hot. liek i said, it just doesnt matter to me if they have a dick or not. if im not attracted to them, i dont fuck them. its not really that hard to understand. sexuality is a scale. do i see myself as 100% straight? i guess not. but im not attracted to males, so i dont see myself as bisexual, either. but since i only fuck people who look and act feminine, im much closer to the straight end of the scale.

Good call

I mean yeah I had an std scare but you really don't make it out of this life alive.

Ignorant means that I am ignoring information, which I'm obviously not doing. It's not okay to call someone ignorant simply for contradicting you. It makes you look like an idiot. Sexuality is a scale? That doesn't even make sense. If you fuck women you are a heterosexual, if you fuck only men you are a homosexual, and if you fuck both you are a bisexual. It's not a matter of scale, it's a matter of word usage, which is why I accused you of semantic rhetoric.

What you are doing is blatantly ignoring the fact that the term bisexual applies to you whether you agree with it or not and then trying to throw some asinine identity politics shit in front of yourself like a shield to protect your self-image. THAT is ignorance and a classic example of denial. Calling me closed minded is like the ultimate irony here. You can't even realistically evaluate your own behavior.

I had a similar conversation with the friend of mine I was talking about but he was way less obtuse about it and actually acknowledges that he's bi now. He's also way fucking happier because now he doesn't have to come up with ridiculous arguments for why he's not.

I mean, you're living your own life and doing your thing and I respect that, but it's super disingenuous to say you're not bi when you are knowingly fucking dudes. The fact that I was able to call you out on it just from your preferences should tell you I'm not completely wrong.

Anyone who says a blowjob is better than fucking is a virgin. Like confirmed 100% a virgin.

A blowjob feels good, but pussy, the second you enter it, you know you've entered because it's an amazing feeling that can't be topped.

Primal satisfaction. Nothing beats blowing a hot load in your girl. NOTHING. Only faggot contrarians will deny this

Yeah dude nothing better than the first push in too. That exact moment when you're like "it's in" and the girl feels it too. Had an ex that called it breaking the seal. she wasn't a virgin or anything but she was pretty tight so that's kinda what it felt like .

Blowjobs not gonna lie felt like I was sticking my dick in a bowl of warm water. not bad but not great either. I really think they are more of a mental thing. Some guys just reeeeeally get off on the idea of having their dicks sucked.

Wtf virgin!?

>bagofsand

HH is the bomb

You obviously have never had a good bj.

vag feels better physically
bj feel better psychologically
it's kinkier to have a girl sucking/licking/putting her mouth on your cock
same reason why anal is such a big deal despite it not feeling as good as vaginal

Jesus fuck. That picture

Where the shit do you live? Put her on contraception. EZ. And if she is preggo, then you just get an abortion.

It's so simple.

On Sup Forums nobody knows.