POST MALONE IS AN INDUSTRY PLANT

POST MALONE IS AN INDUSTRY PLANT
At only 19 years old, singer-rapper Post Malone exploded onto the hip-hop music scene in February 2015 with the release of his smash-hit single, "White Iverson," which racked up more than a million plays the same month it was uploaded onto his Soundcloud account. Only several months into his music career, Malone accomplished what countless kids making beats on FL Studio dream of.

So what does Sup Forums think? Is he a industry plant?

young posty is a god

The illuminati scans a wide range of media in order to appoint figureheads to push their agenda. Yes he was a plant, much like plenty of other rappers. As well as plently of actors, politicians, businessmen, etc.

literally who?

I look like this guy

nah White Iverson was a hit, and a pretty great song too

I have never really listened to him, nor do I have the desire.

Chill out there russ, the man makes good music, all that matters.

I give respect to the dude. He has a good voice for "radio" and is on his way to becoming a legend in the game if he keeps putting out good content. Plus, he's a total fuckin Sup Forumstard...just look at him.

Thats just how the industry work, in regards to mainstream shit. He's not a plant though. Thats retarded.

Post is music for bitch niggas and white boys

You a bitch nigga. Shit ain't good music bruh

Wtf, he's 19? But no, White Iverson is an actual good song

Aye man think what you will, Stoney had some great music.

Rap music is the devils music im not into that stuff im a Jesus Lover

>know him personally because we went to school together
>always talks about wanting to become a musician
>one day his whole image changes
>he goes from over dressed nerd to wigger in less than 24 hours
>mutual friend explains that he decided to jump on the hum drum shitty hip hop of today because it's easy all you need is a gimmick
>once he makes it he'll make the music he really wants
>literally watch as he blows up then releases Stoney which has music in practically every genre
>he actually did it

I'm pretty proud of him. Austin, is a pretty chill guy. It's kinda crazy because he's from Syracuse, N.Y.. I'm from Utica N.Y. We both moved to Texas around the same time in life. He still spends a lot of time in Texas. You can be in a Whataburger or Brookshires and he'll pop up.

ye im p jealous

No he's 22.

Really? wow

Aye mein brother

What's that whole thing about stories posted in b being fiction????