Thinking about burning my roomates house down after I move out...

thinking about burning my roomates house down after I move out. fags done little things that urks me and Ive truly gone mad. no murder. would 5 gallons do the trick? tbh just want to do some damage to his room. any other ideas to fuck with him will be appreciated. wat could go wrong?

bump

For sure it would. It'd burn the whole place down. You'd get caught, of course...

You're seriously going to do that because of little urks? Good luck trying to defend your sanity when the police question you first.

valid points, I never said I was sain.idk how the police would get me though, the neighbors dont seem to give a shit about what goes on around the block.

The fire department would know someone drenched the place in gas. They'd tell the police. Recently departed autistic roommate would be one of the first people they'd talk to. Duh...

they can talk to me but what would they get out of me? Ill just say I dont know what theyre talking about and that its a shame that it happened. I mean, I figure they cant convict me with no eyewitnesses and solid evidence

No. It would probably not. Do not do this user.

You WILL be caught, and you will go to prison for the rest of your life.

If your roommates have been doing things that have irked you, just imagine how irked you'll be while getting ass raped and becoming some large black mans girlfriend.

They call it 'the slammer' for a reason.

You'll crack after about 10-16 hours of interrogation

Here you are posting your plans on the internet. People will see you buy gas. People will see you carrying it around. And you'll look guilty as fuck when they question you.

But hey, go ahead and give it a try...

You meant 10-16 minutes, right?

And yeah, you'll be numero uno on the list of people they'll be talking to.

I know a couple of arson investigators (I work for for a fire dept) and those motherfuckers could not only prove, but get a fucking goat to admit that they started a fire.

bbbut... I thought we were user, the po can really dig through all this traffic and info? how would they do it? would they seize my puter or IP stuff?

Thats either well tought out bait or you are retarded.

goddamn! Im curious as to how they do it. The only insight I have on it is LA Noir... autism levels at full spectrum

suck his cock and then spread the word around of how gay he is for having relations with another dude

OP your a fucking idiot and i wholeheartedly encourage you to go through with this

How? Douse light run your good

They say the goat did it that's why they never caught Chuck

>sain

wtf you fag that other nikka already spelled it properly for you, all you had to do was mimic

better plan is douse yourself with gasoline and light it, I predict success

Just stick his tooth brush up your ass and cum in his favorite dish in the fridge.

Make sure You leave the door to the room open or the fire will suck all the oxygen out and it won't burn

Dubs speak the truth user.

>you will do serious time for that shit user
Why not search the allys and drug abuse areas pick up used needles then boil in his kettle then remove the sharps and leave him a nice cup of coffee

This

Liberal

I've only taken one of the 40 hour Investigator classes (California has a series of them, plus usually going through POST) but, there are some indicators that point to arson. Much of the class was taught teaching is arson techniques so that you can spot them.

If you're really interested, google John Orr (Glendale fire chief), there was a documentary on him, probably on youtube. As well as Raymond Oiler who stared the Esperanza Fire which killed 5 FF's from San Bernardino NF.

>If you're really interested, google John Orr (Glendale fire chief), there was a documentary on him, probably on youtube. As well as Raymond Oiler who stared the Esperanza Fire which killed 5 FF's from San Bernardino NF.

Thanks, will look into

I took a friend's at class for my masters in college and a cop told us that around 90% of araons go unsolved because the evidence is destroyed in the fire

Forensics
Fucking voice to text

Physical evidence is going to burn, but indicators will usually be left.

And people will talk, they always want to.

lol you have watched too much csi... they will probably catch you within 12 hours of doing it... where are you gonna get the gas? gas station? cameras see you buying 5 gallons of gas? busted. clothes smell like gas? busted. alibi for where you were when the fire started? busted

Cut about five cans of shaving gel open with a can opener and chuck them into his room. The gel will expand and cover a lot of area. Do it when he leaves for work. Don't come back.

>urks

And of course, most don't get solved, but in the case of a fatality (or multiples), the investigation gets attention.

>I figure they cant convict me with no eyewitnesses and solid evidence

Guess again

You aren't half as badass as you think you are anyway. You'll crack

And do you know the first thing about forensics? They can tell when an accelerant was used. Not only can they tell the origin point and direction of the fire from burn patterns, but they can tell the chemical composition of the accelerant using spectroscopy. They'll cross-reference that with everything they know about you - the timing of the incident (moving out), neighbors' testimony, cell phone records (cell towers pinged), any purchases you made at local stores, etc. You'll too much of a stupid little shitstain to pull it off. There's like 50 variables and you only need to slip up in one or two ways to go to prison.

I kinda want you to do it though - or the admins to give your IP to the feds just for posting this - because you're a dangerous little dweeb who needs to be locked up.

ive thought it through, the key is to synthesis your own gas!

I dont think im badass, you do bring valid points. Youre basically telling me how to do it too.

Forensic Files also has an episode on him. It's on Netflix

They have a number of other arson episodes if you guys are interested in how fucked OP is gonna be when he does this

besides, Im not gonna do it anyway. I just wanted to see what kind of replies Id get, and things got pretty interesting

>I figure they cant convict me with no eyewitnesses and solid evidence

Yeah, I learned all those things off Forensic Files, Dateline, etc. And guess what? There are episodes about cocky idiots like you who watched that very show and get caught, because they think they learned enough to outsmart law enforcement from watching a TV show.

This is very high level basic information. If you think that's enough to get away with it, I can't wait to read the follow up story on this. At least tell us what state you're in so I can keep a look out for your ugly NEET face in the newspaper

Some pro tips for you OP:

Just use a single gallon of gas, spread it around the room as much as possible. Close the door and wait about 20 mins for the gas to soak in well then go back in and light it with whatever you've got. Doing this will allow the most damage to the room possible

fuck you got trips... the kek is strong with this one. I live in Iraq

Tip over the fridge. It's easy and even with the door closes it be a bitch to clean up

They can tell if it was arson or not. Then they're gonna start investigating and before you know it big bubba's gonna have his dick in your ass

Do this instead op

This might not land you in jail and will be funnier:
>Get a large carton of margarine
>Bury a large firecracker in the middle of it with the fuse sticking out.
>Place it on a pedestal in the middle of his room
>Light firecracker and run away

His room and everything in it will be covered in margarine which is difficult to clean up. everyone who hears about it will laugh.

OP here, I concur. The fires just not worth it. I cant risk a human life. My disdain for this person is not normal, it must be a result of some deeper rooted issues that I should work out. I just dont know how to go into introspection. perhaps Im afraid.

thats a good one too

Just take a couple tins of salmon, and barely open them. Hide them.

hero yourself faggot

op here, hero or an hero?

Just kill him in the sleep