Should the US stay in the UN?

Should the US stay in the UN?

Why shouldn't it.
Its a platform without any real power more then anything else

Praise Kek

What am i looking at here?

Praise KEK

also yes, since as a member of the security council they have a very strong say on it's more important decisions

but yeah, the UN means shit, since everyone goes against it

Nobody should stay in the UN

Then rather, what is the point of the UN?

nowadays it's really just propaganda and no tax money eating

What do they say its purpose is, then?

It gives countries that dont recognize each other the option to be in contact.
Also its not that much of a waste of money then manny other things.

Wasting money is wasting money. However, I want to know all the facts before saying the US should leave altogether.

fuck the UN

>instead of focusing on real problems they do this

it"s taken over by globalist shills and opportunists who try to play and manipulate countries

it should be a forum for nations to discuss matters and form action groups on a voluntary basis

instead it was taken over by carrier diplomats and bureaucrats, who represents themselves and lobby interests rather than their nations

just like the EU

this is why you have dozens of uncontrollable, corrupt, self-promoting and governing money pit supernational organizations

Having a institution that controlls different countries and in the best case stop them from killing each other is a good thing.
But for that the UN would need real power, if you ask me it would be the best if the different countries would elect their ambassador and not just name him

so tyrannical dictatorships can make themselves look good by shaming first world countries over 200 year old mistakes while they torture prisoners and abuse women and minorities

Praise Kek!

Wouldn't elections basically do the same thing?

A fucking leaf...
...is dead on. Nicely done maplebro!

>abuse women and minorities
How?

Why even bother cancelling membership. It's not like the US gives a fuck about what the UN thinks.

Saudi Arabia - a country where women have basically no rights and Indian immigrants are used as barely paid slave labour - is the chair of the human rights council. That's the best example I can think of off-hand, but it's been like that for ages

>saudi arabia
>chair of the human rights council

Simply not true.

To save money.

The UN is shit. We should get out and kick them out of New York.

Why?

yes
so should everyone else

>Saudi Arabia
>Human Rights