Whites can't dance

>whites can't dance
>blacks can't swim
>asians can't drive
>mexicans can't _
what mexicans can't do Sup Forums?

stay in their country

work

Bullshit. All they do is hard labor. They don't care about personal space. They liter everywhere. They shit where they eat. But they do work hard.

have rights

Beat the cartels

enter usa legally

Not spics under 30.

Organize.

Or if they were born in America

Cook beans right the first time...

They cant be clean

Keep their gold

t. spaniard

Stump the trump.

Bathe

Build a wall

Read. Mexicans cannot read. They never learned how to read in Mexico, they don't teach their kids how to read in english, and even if schools somehow manage to make them literate, they don't spend any time reading anything ever again.

Mexicans can't read.

The work ethic in Mexico makes the US look like a bunch of filthy commie welfare bums

put on a condom

They can't stop breeding it seems, I live in az and every Mexican chick I've known over the age of 20 has at least one or two kids, even if they're poor as shit

this

thats because there is no welfare in mexico

if you don't work, you and your family starve to death and die

simple really

I'm Mexican and I can confirm that all of these statements are accurate.

Form a functioning, non-corrupt, non-narco state.

>Meanwhile, this Chicano works in construction and gets up at 6 am every day and 5 am every Saturday

I take pride in knowing that I come from a bloodline of hard workers, doing what they have to in order to thrive by their own standards, sometimes working for something greater, usually though, just to support a family. For me, I am working towards a future where my kids don't have to worry about how I will put food on the table like I used to when I was a kid. It makes me feel better about myself too when I see a fat slobby white woman in her trashed filled Toyotas struggling to get out of the car while I go home from a hard day's work.

Also, better than being in a bloodline of jealous white boys who killed people with darker skin because they made better music and pleased their woman more.

Be upstanding citizens

not one of those white priveledge fags, but its because americans have been turned into decadent priveledged idiots who dont understand the value of hard work for their community and for their own character and all that shit about "illiegal immigrants do the work americans wont do!!! and for less!!!!" thats a load of horse shit if you wont do that kinda work as a young man like landscaping construction painting farmwork then you're just a priveledged upper class butter soft bitch i have had alot of jobs where i am the only non mexican working there and in my experience mexicans ask for more starting out than americans the idea that they do the same work as americans for $5 an hour is fucking stupid if you believe that than you either are convinced mexicans are stupid or you're convinced they're all honorable people who martyr their own quality of life to work for less pay "pls senor i will work for less" yeah right

mexican is a nationality not a race
l2analogy retard

Get an A in Spanish class

No it doesn't. Your perception is skewed because the only mexicans that make it to the states that you come into contact with ARE hardworking.

It's like everyone thinks indians are doctors. No, most of them are shitting in the street - it's just the only indians who make it to America are the ones who are smart enough to be doctors.

It's a fact that in the industrialized world, Americans work longer hours in harder jobs with less vacation and time off than any other first world country. I'm not saying this is a good thing, in fact it's downright awful and one of the many forms that oppression can take.

Clearly we're talking about spics, as in hispanics. Us muricans call em mexercans cause they're ruinin our cuntry

Fpbp

Hispanics isn't a race either, if you mean Latin Americans in general, that's latinoes, if you mean specifically non-white, that is mestizoes (mixed race) or natives/indians

This. I lived in Santa Barbara and Ventura county for a decade. Mexicans are the extremely filthy. They single handedly destroyed once prime areas like oxnard and Santa Maria. Retirement Capitals reduced to 3rd world countries

mexicans cant run a country

One thing I don't get is how come all the trees, bushes, and grass suddenly look more brown and dry as soon as Latinos move in? Also shade seems to disappear once they move in

Are you retarded? Not when Japan exists

Typical Latina in my area. Overweight, saggy tits, barrel chested. Not. Fucking. Attractive. At. All. Gotta be mixed and a generation removed from the homeland before they are fuckable.

good one

India Gata! GP! Manda mais fotos!!!

Obey the law

google it m8. japan is in the midst of a hiki epidemic

If you are who let immigrants, refugees and terrorists stay in your country, guess who's ruining it.

>what mexicans can't do Sup Forums?
they can't Ameri can