I recently got asked out by a girl who was born a girl and is for certain a woman and has womanly parts and looks...

I recently got asked out by a girl who was born a girl and is for certain a woman and has womanly parts and looks feminine
But
Here's the big thing
She identifies as a man
Which means I have to refer to her as such
And must use he and him pronouns as such and refer to her as a boyfriend
What the fuck do I do
I said yes in the spur of the situation and now I'm fucked
>tl;dr fellas is it gay to be attracted to a feminine woman with woman parts who actually identifies as a man

Other urls found in this thread:

m.facebook
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I see the reverse trap a real fun kinda breed

If she identifies as a man, then she must want to be fucked in the ass.

If she's the man, what are you in her eyes?

Hello Socrates

Just say 'you', why refer to them in the third person anyway? Btw you can still apply pet names to a man
Just because you might have to take a strap-on occasionally so she feels more manly, fucking go with it.

Here's the thing
She's entirely feminine
She has tits so big for her 5'4 size they barely stay in her shirt
She thinks it's a gay relationship

fuck her and move on

Just refer to "him" using male pronouns. "He"'ll love you more for this, even though that's retarded.

If "he" wants hormones, or surgery, though, that's a different kind of deal. But, until then, it's good pussy.

Of course its not gay, her mental problem has no impact on reality. Having sex with someone who identifies with an animal would be illegal because its bestiality in that case.

Is it fucking gay though
Its a childish concern but I've been raised as a religious Catholic, I'm not religious but throughout my life I was threatened if I was gay I'd be beaten and thrown out if the house

This. Do it, OP.

Does she wear a strap on and fuck you in the ass?

No she's submissive as fuck

Post pics first of all. And yeah do it. I had a similar situation, but you don't feel gay constantly nutting in a pussy. At least in my case, post pics

Per definition: No

She's still a woman when it comes to biology.

But this whole thing will eventually become a clusterfuck, there's no way around it. Be it internal doubt from your side (you already have doubt 'bout it), or her (his) strange behaviour scaring off relatives/other people you know.

In the end it's up to you. Just ask yourself one question: Are you happy?

Dude just fuck the mental girl who thinks she a man or a unicorn or whatever and get out, what WHAT this is a potential wife? You wanna settle down with this crazy?? No of course you don't just fuck her and then say you're experiencing what it's like to fuck a guy but you're straight now and through her own bullshit logic she'll have to leave you alone or drop the guy thing so either way it's fixed for you

Too bad. Your loss.

Tits or gtfo

Post pic OP.

I'm a guy

She is mentally ill. Don't do it to yourself.

Ain't nothing gay about fucking a woman.
>if(bornAWoman && isAWoman)
> woman = true;

Tl;Dr op has a possibly find piece of ass at the waiting, kinky and supposedly attractive and everything, and OP can't stop being transphobic for long enough to get it in there. OP is a fag. Just do it pussy

It's just a phase. Just dump her if it gets too much. It might give her a wake up call.

Oh look another "I've solved the gender debate" pseudointellectual

She obviously has some baggage and a possible mental issue. Best to stay clear of crazy. Before he/she decides to cut off your dick because.....their fucking crazy!

OP here. Why you guys gotta be so fucking mean I just needed help. That's what I get for talking to savages. It's ok I still have feelings for you. I will help you all become whole again.

Her tits
Reeeeeeee
You're going to trigger me

Calm down kid.
> doesn't even mention gender.

Here's pic
You're not me faggot

I am very accepting for gays and bis. I get it. Even accepting traps but what I don't understand is when people say they identify as a male or female. Makes no sense to me. There is that 50 year old Canadian guy who says I identify as a 10 year old girl so that's what I am. Leaves his family and gets adopted by a older couple 10 years older. Wtf. I think at that point its mental illness.

>Oh look another...

What do you mean by this?

I just gave some advicer based on my point of view. Please elaborate.

Very good job OP I'm standing with applause for you

Don't be a bitch. Like no one was mean.
>"Go get your dick wet"
>"ZOMG WHY DO YOU SAVAGES HAVE TO BE SO MEAN!"

>Is a girl
>But is severely mentally ill

Not a good idea, OP. The mentally ill don't deserve chances at happiness.

Look, as long as you make sure she doesn't act gay in front of your family, you'll be fine. It's not gay to fuck a girl, and I bet once you give her enough good dick she'll turn straight anyway. Honestly, depending on how old you are she'll probably grow out of it soon anyway. Everyone goes through phases.

maybe good for a poke. but beyond that...

Dude you're on b this is your own fault.
I'd really like to take a second and maybe say trans people aren't mentally ill, and if you're physically attracted to them why would one care about the pronouns your using. But this isn't the internet, this is b. Alternate opinions don't survive here

I guess this makes you gay OP, yes.

OP is just a bot that we've shorted the programming out of. It was so prepared for us to call him a faggot it had no back up code for when we encouraged him.

Both of you are dumb fucks. This is real op here she is. I'm really on the fence on this issue.

shut the fuck up faggot. most everyone here was helping. you should probably take hormones and be the woman for your mentally challenged boyfriend. youre just as fucked

That wasn't me
Fuck off you aren't me
Fuck off neither are you
That wasn't me

lol know her irl. got her facebook right here. who wants to have fun?

>I think at that point its mental illness.
It always has been. Gender dysphoria was classified as a mental illness long before the world became too PC to call these sick people sick. What you were born as isn't an option, it already happened. Deal with it.

Break up with her if you're not into trannie. You're clearly not comfortable about the idea of being in a 'gay' relationship

Wow sir I think you are bot. I am real no circuits in these webs. I can post pic for truth mean man. I asked for realistic answers you guys just say dive in! Relationships are complicated things you people could never understand. Don't make me trigger you.
#cantstumpthetrump

Please don't she will never talk to me again.

Holy shit fuck off that raisin looking fuck wasn't her and you are not me

Wow dude you're really reaching pretty obvious who the real op is

No response?

>don't make me trigger you
>ohwaityou'reserious.jpg
Take your best shot nigger

Sure id be gay for pussy

Too late to turn back now fag you fucked up.
we know the truth now
^

She isn't a tranny yet
She has female parts
It's all semantics because she is a woman, looks like a woman, has woman genitals, but identifies as a man

here it is faggots. enjoy.

> (You)
>Too late to turn back now fag you fucked up.
> we know the truth now
>^
Yeah sure go ahead, look up a woman who doesn't exist, who you don't know, and isn't the woman that faggot posted

Say 'no' to mental illness.

shit forgot link. m.facebook com/rene.zellweger.1/

ayyy

Doxxing is illegal sir I will report you to Ronny

So half the posters say fuck it and go, half say sticking your dick in crazy is a big no

How often do you impersonate people bra bra

She's not a tyranny yet but she clearly wants to. Dump her while you can, she has mental issues and you'll regret it later down the line if you don't do it. Seriously man, advice coming from a girl. She sounds like more trouble than worth.

I agree but that's part of the problem. Noone can take critism today even if its helpful and your trying to help them.

Op here
Alright dude. My bad I'm just really stressed with this situation. I shouldn't have tripped out. I just want you to see my view. I'm really sorry. Let's just get back on topic. Should I really fuck her are you guys serious?

>She's not a tyranny yet
I think you meant tyrant.

Illegal where?
We're not all eurofags

I live with Kendrick Lamar dumb ass
Fuck Europe. It's the next Middle East.

No dick not gay

Just think of ur self as a straight conartist working for some pussy

Holy shit why do you faggots keep impersonating me
Now I get why every board always derails somehow
Shitposting is a way of life

Is op still here??

Alright "Ryan" we messaged her she's pretty pissed

I meant tranny but my phone autocorrected

>Which means I have to refer to her as such
wow you're a bitch

this

phonephag

Who the fuck is Ryan
Post pic of messages faggot
Yeah, if I want the puss and a relationship I'd have to anyways
The main problem here is is I am wholly unprepared for this and is the first time I've been in a real relationship and it had to be with crazy

OP here.
Now that the impersonator left. Do you guys know if she's gonna start making me answer to "she" pronoun. I heard these things get progressively worse.

Well I like browsing Sup Forums in the bath

Cheers to that! I always smoke and read Sup Forums in the bath!

Again, you're not me faggot

Why can't you fags quit trying to be me

Nice photoshop
Good job doxxing yourself

LIES!

Good taste my man

There is like a 50% chance that itll pass over a long period of time. I think that you can make a case either way for it being "gay" or "straight."

I don't think I would ever date someone who cared about their pronouns because of what it says about them.

Overall it has very little to do with wher her your gay, or its gay, youll make it work if you want to, or you won't if you dont.

OR: you're a troll posting what you think will be a devisive question.

ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT

Will the real slim shady please stand up?

To be fair, that would imply you're taking advantage of a disabled person. Which may or may not bother you.

No pussy is worth that amount of mental illness, I don't care how hot she is.. .I mean "he."

You are a faggot for even considering it. Tell her she is a woman and break up with her ASAP, faggot.

That's a one way street to a dildo in the butt bud run while you can!

That's some jacobs ladder shit

I think op is pretending to impersonate op who then pretends to be offended

been there, done that, long story short, they are a bag of crazy and stay away. Besides, "he" might not be that girly in a couple of years. Leave while you still can.

Don't stick your dick in crazy.

OP here.
That ain't true.
Can we continue original convo ffs

This is why I never want a midget friend. I feel like once you know one you start seeing them everywhere. Like when you want that cool car in GTA, but then once you get it the game starts loading them everywhere.

FUCK HER OP YOU FAG

CHECK EM

You brought this on yourself
>what's next b/