Why won't America apologize to Japan for its atrocious war crimes?

Why won't America apologize to Japan for its atrocious war crimes?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Rider-Pale-Horse-Memoir-Alamos/dp/0826335535
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because we did nothing wrong

Rules of total war:
>win as fast as you can
>with as little losses as you can

The axis knew it was coming

t. der jude

War is hell. If the Japanese didn't want war, they shouldn't have started one.

When are the japs going to apologize for these war crimes that they committed?

>Rape of nanking
>Unit 731
>Pearl harbor
>Cannibalism of australian troops during the kokoda track campain
>the massacre of 66 australian nurses
>the bombing of protected hospital ships
>comfort women
>cannibalism of american pilots at chichijima
>the bataan death march
>the sandakan death march of which only 6 australians survived out of 2000

Obama tried to apologize to Japan but Japan asked him to not apologize for it.
Also why the fuck do we have this thread everyday
#ugh

>War crimes

It was literally just a larger-than-usual bomb, for fuck's sake what's the big deal here

>start shit
>get hit

exactly

The japs has it coming.

It was horrendous but they had it fucking coming.

We apologized millions of times you fucking retard.

Those "war crimes" pale in comparison to killing the US killing of hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians with a single bomb.

What the Japanese did were not even war crimes, per se. They were just doing standard war operations.

If you want to apply the same standards to the US, we have done much, much worse.

They were arming the fucking schoolgirls. Those bombs prevented a greater loss of civilian life

Because the CIA made a deal with them that we wouldn't talk about the war crimes if they gave us half the loot from The Rape.

because we won

Literally masturbating to this. I bet they smelled like bacon.

When Japan apologizes to China and Russia for Unit 731

>not even war crimes
>literally rape babies
>eat American and Canadian PoWs
>experiment on people

Weebs piss me off.

Both my grandfathers were in the raf, and we were right to fight the war in general.

There was no justification for the area bombing of civilians, in most cases it was militarily useless anyway.

Nuking Japan was definitely the best option for both parties. Just because someone gets shown up in a war doesn't mean it is a war crime.

t. Zhang

>nanking
>"standard war operations"

It's only a war crime when US is the victim

Because 1 bomb was not enough.

Why won't Japan apologize for Pearl Harbor and killing chinks?

Because it was funny.

>muh war crimes

Who the hell even heard of a war crime anyway, under who's authority is this action deemed unlawful? There are no rules in war despite what some useless UN paper pushers would have the people believe.

They deserved it. The Japanese during this time were absolute animals.

*2 im an idiot.

>Hiroshima and Nagasaki are war crimes
>Dresden and Tokyo are OK

They werent convinced to surrender after one bomb it took two. Also, they deny any and all war crimes to this day. Have you been to japan? They dont like whites. Its not like the movies go to the country and get spit on. Dont forget they started the war. It was all fun and games until their war came home. On the plus side china is super cocky now. Now that japan is on a leash we can let them off for awhile to deal with china again

>Ayooo the Rape of Nanking was just fine
>So is eating people
>But if you drop a big old bomb for carefully calculated reasons on a country you've been in a bloody war against
for years that's where I draw the line buddo

cause we dont give a fuck

next question queer

Because it was justified

You make it sound like it was a bad thing. USA, I don't give a fuck.

I like how they try to make it look like all of this happened over a few agonizing seconds and not the few instances it actually did

>bayoneting and raping babies, children and women
>defensible
You literally deserve to have your skin fall off in nuclear fire.

I knew the guy who's initials were on every single explosive lens in Fatman. I was in the room when somebody asked him whether or not he thought they should have been used. His response was simple. They didn't want to surrender after the first one, so he was fine with it. He wrote the following book:

amazon.com/Rider-Pale-Horse-Memoir-Alamos/dp/0826335535

we gave them warning to evacuate the city ahead of time, and the nukes weren't even as deadly as the firebombing we did.

do japs seriously demand an apology all the while while shitting on China and Korea for wanting an apology for the Rape of Nanking etc

Japan deserved to be nuked for what they did.

quit spamming this thread

>literally rape babies
>eat American and Canadian PoWs
>experiment on people

It's called war propaganda.

Its a small group of japs and expats and some brit

Correction: it's only a war crime when the perpetrator loses. Whoever loses gets labeled a war criminal, while the victors are declared innocent of all crimes.

And the award for Douchebag of the Year goes to..

Oh my God I can't believe it
ID: K6VrEUU6 !!! ! !! !

japan was just was fuck up as every one else, plus those nukes were literly the best thing that ever happend to them.
100 years ago they were a third tier military and industrial power, wile for the last 40 years japan has dominated the industrie and tech sector.
fucked up ore not, vaporizing a few hundret thousend people kicked them into a new and better age

Except the rape of nanking has documentation and eye witness testimony from neutral observers.

I agree..Why is this thread popping constantly. It's fucking war.

>Except the rape of nanking has documentation and eye witness testimony from neutral observers.

Boom! Head shot.

>guaranteed replies

because some people cant let shit go even after 70 years have past.

It's a war we got in to only because of British turncoats, and Perl Harbor is an important precursor to 9/11, just like pretty much all wars we got baited into during the entirety of our existence as a nation.

sowwy japen ;(

Cause no one cares anymore other than weebs and other faggots on the internet?

japan started that shit- you fuck with the bull, you get the horns

Why are there even posts after this one?

Why would America apologize to Japan for Japan's atrocious war crimes?

>Those "war crimes" pale in comparison to killing the US killing of hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians with a single bomb.
Yeah, it was much better when we killed hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians with multiple bombs. That was fine.

Also 4/10 bait
>innocent
>civilian

There was time Sup Forums was against the the bombing

Bombing Hiroshima and Nagasaki had less to do with Japan's surrender and more to do with intimidating the Russians. Japan's goverment was already on the verge of collapse.

The bombings were the first shots of the Cold War. (Also they were heresy but that another story better told by Archbishop Fulton Sheen)

Look the Nips were fucked up little bastards no question about it but when fuck did Sup Forums as whole start acting like neocon apologist?

For record Im against apologizing. It changes nothing, already been done, and realy just serves as mental masturbation for liberals.

well no, for the sake if historical acuracy and pompos faggotry ,you yanks startet it when you blockadet japans oil imports.
it was eather war with america or freez during the next winter and get anext by the soviets afterwards

Wasn't one of the main hero's from the Chinese perspective a Nazi party member who protected all the locals he could?

fpbp

The best part was when we cucked them into being efficient so that their suicide rate went through the roof and their economic structure got fucked in very advanced ways.

And people wonder why they make yaoi and sell used underaged panties out of vending machines.

I thought we did under Reagan?

I'm glad to see this thread is spreading, the narrative among Americans needs to change here and the more its brought up the better.

>alternative was to send u.s. troops to assault main land japan and lose another million young men and extend the war for even longer
>along with japan suffering its own casualties in the millions including civilians

There really wasn't a reasonable option

also, there was a chance that russia would join in on the invasion as the months went by and we'd end up with another germany situation with japan being split into two nations, one democratic, one communist

holy just read up on that the japs were serious

Japanese:
>torture and experiment on Prisoners of War
>subject citizens and soldiers of a sovereign nation (civil war notwithstanding) to biological and chemical warfare
>rape and pillage several nations across the Pacific

USA
>drops two nuclear weapons on a nation that is at Total War status, thus eliminating the difference between civilian and military targets

a haiku 4u

things get out of hand
soldier decapitates man
things get out of head

Interesting thing was that a huge portion of the population that died were Christians. American Christians don't give a shit about their own brothers and sisters in Christ.

you realize the bombs targeted strategic military points like factories etc.

yes civilians died but how many did the japanese kill.. many more than the bombs

the bombs were meant to cripple the japanese war machine. they didnt surrender after one so we dropped another

get over it you pussy little faggots

By the time Freemason Harry Truman decided he'd drop the bombs afterall, the strategic targets had already been so fucked up by firebombs and the like that the military had to scramble to pick out good targets to test run the nuclear bombs on.

He says as his country goes and bullies a bunch of nigh defenceless sand niggers who they armed themselves

War is always a crime.

>apologizing for doing nothing wrong

They deserved it
Don't fuck with the usa

>we

The U.S. has never committed any war crimes.

>get rekt every week by godzillas
>crying for a fucking bomb

>finishing up last year as a teacher
>show this movie to my students
>they cry and ask me if it was too much
>"nope, war is hell"

Gonna teach them about Unit 731 before the year is out.

not really. at least we allowed them a quick death.

based, i aprove tell them about reality
50 bucks says your the only one that ever did

Japs deserved it for what they did.

You're a good teacher.

japan want no apologies, but uaito pigo blood

APOLOGIZE

Either that or a bloody gureilla war through the mainlands of Japan.

Even though they probably could've dropped the bomb in the nearby sea visible to all important nips to say "do more shit and we'll bomb you with this", there was, to a simpleton like Truman, greater benefit in intimidating the Soviets with a show of strength for a completely unannounced weapon.

>Rape of nanking
Never happened.
>Unit 731
Literally should have happened in some form to stop life-ending diseases, it's a shame it had to be this way but we'd go even farther if we were a little bit lax on ethics.
>Pearl Harbor
Act of war.
>Comfort women
Americans got in on that.
>Batan death march
Literally only happened because of no supplies. Americans starved their own troops to death and then made a propaganda piece out of it.

Did Japan do nothing wrong? Hell no, they did some awful things and had an awful chain of command encouraging soldiers to do more than the average (see grinning head holding jap.jpg). War is a hellish thing, and America committed more than its fair share of atrocities during it anyway. Saying that the 'Rape of Nanking' happened is about as disingenous as pointing out Japanese Internment Camps, which were very fair to people and even let them out if they double-swore allegiance to the US and confirm they abandoned the Emperor, meaning the only people left were the insane ideologues who were better off locked up anyway.

This thread again?

No Japanese crying at bomb.

Japanese don't even ask apology for US.
but Americans and you guys are fucking obsession with atomic bomb.

We'll apologize for the nukes as soon as Japan apologizes for anime.

>eye witness testimony

Yeah, the same witness who saw jews turning into soap right.

faggots are doing that to piss of our new japanese overlord whats his name owner of Sup Forums