Ready for lp3 pals?!

Ready for lp3 pals?!

>I greet maself to sleep that everything is just a recyclable beer bottle and not a plastic container

wtf does this mean

i bet this lass can drown a whole bottle of whisky
i love a girl that can gulp

my baby

How bad did B-love fuck up lads?

she could drink brandon under the table

fatass is probably eating more donuts and moping right now

i will fight you brandon
just you wait

Dear Miss Mayberry,

I haven't get to Australia but that's the country on which I'll be hanging out with you. I haven't thought of the name of our children but Jacques and Nikola are always available. Why not Crimson? And Tay-Tay can cry me a river for I cried her a sea.

Anyway Hemingway, I hope you're doing fine and the message gets home. Mercury liquid and Emerald shining are showing me where you came from baby.

I have seen your eyes and I don't really need to know your favorite food or colour, that's inherent to your soul and core social being yet I find stressful the need to bring the meeting of the boys.

We're all waiting for the meeting of the boys and the cycle repeats itself, the mirroring happens and the doubles check themselves.

Warmth hugz,

-R

Would like to find that one out.
Na, I came home from work, jogged, took a nap and now I'm here.
:(

would you drink with lavren?

I would get shit-tossed with her.

who wouldn't?

I'm not and I don't care. Fuck this shitty band Sup Forums only likes because Lauren is kind of attractive. There's so many other better bands that are never discussed on Sup Forums but instead we have the same fucking chvrches thread every two days. Christ.

You don't have to be mean user.

filter/hide the threads genius

>tfw no gf to drink water with

IT'S JUST NO FAIR FUCKING HELL

That literally doesn't change anything I said in my post, genius.

Trips don't lie.

quit fucking whining and hide the threads

I'd smoke with her too.

If LP3 is as bad as EOE I will probably never listen to CHVRCHES again. But I'll still keep lavren as my Sup Forums waifu.

Who's that cute girl by the way?

She would give me kiss if I were on soccer team.

hi is this sexy you show me your pusy and bobs pls

im wasted im halfway done a voda bottle
i love you lavren baby

brandon it's never late do something worthwhile but this place is an addictive shithole that's like a black hole for productivity

You really don't get it do you? It's not that I see these threads that's the problem, it's the fact that they exist as opposed to threads with discussion relating to actually good music and not sad tfw no gf waifufags who do nothing but moan and have a group vocal masturbation session on a fucking music board. The ratio to posts about the appearance of Lauren to actual musical discussion on this thread is abysmal.
Have a nice day.

Well, I'm losing weight, got me a job, trying to find a room for rent somewhere..So I'm trying, just got down time and bored.
No one cares. I'm looking forward to the new album.

make a music thread then and filter the waifu shit jesus christ

or wait you want the entire board to cater to your needs? fuck off

ye there's not even any lavrenspamming like grimesfags do
they can just filter this and they will never see lavren again

Brandon's an idiot for fucking up.

you could get an online degree, you get federal money and stuff
almost all jobs need a bachelors to pay well, and even then it's a shitshow

Justin Long got her...fucking Brandon.

I've thought about it.

>lavren got a law degree
baby's smart

>drinking bottled water

what a fucking bitch

Had a year and a half to get his shit together.

He's got two and a half years.

water's healthy

Wow... another one of THESE threads...
She's not even THAT attractive, she's soo pale! She doesn't have particularly nice legs either...

tap water is better
she should be ashamed of herself.

fuck off shit

Municipal tap water varies wildly in quality, safety, and taste depending on your location.

I drink the fuck out of some water, lemon waters the best.

>She doesn't have particularly nice legs either...
Well now you're just saying blatant lies.

>looks like dirty kike here
>looks like absolute goddess here

true but the poor Ochil Hills of Scotland. Think of the hills!

i like to add lime extract
they're sold at liquor stores

I think it's funny she gave me a pet name, "honeybee"

i need to go to a chvrches show
i hope they unveil lp3 soon
i need to see lavren irl

Will i always be lonely?
Just sat on a bench by the black sea (it's 1am here) watching many happy couples and groups of mates walk past. Some looking at me, making eye contact, but most not. A couple even sat next to me and... made out with each other. I just sat there listening to Strange Times by the Chameleons which provided a tiny aura of hopefulness although overall it was such a melancholy experience. The music was beautiful whilst being brutally honest simultaneously, which is something that contrasted with the beautifulness as the truth is really quite harsh. I kind of had someone once, and she was the most stunning person in the planet, but it didn't last and I fucked up. I haven't really been able to recover from that and I'm stuck here, being an observer rather than a participator. An element of hope still resides inside me somewhere, but I truly feel it's been dimming recently, and no matter how hopeful the music I play to myself is, the melancholy and general dissatisfaction with myself always seems to be the more prominent characteristic present within my emotions. I'm not a poor man or a particularly ugly one, although I'm not a happy one either. Possibly due to my social inadequacies, probably a result of my semi poor upbringing.
Do things ever really get better?

he blew his chance